PDA

View Full Version : Canted C4 rail - return to BCM or Centurion?

Shao
09-12-14, 07:24
I had started a thread earlier about my issues with a C4 rail that I had purchased with a BCM upper a couple of years back. I had mentioned my Fortis rail because at the time I was in a bit of a panic mode, thinking that my upgrade was actually a downgrade...
It was closed as it was probably misconstrued as a let's bash BCM or Centurion thread. I meant no such thing - the question that I was eventually going to ask before the thread was locked was..

Since the rail came mounted on a BCM upper - should I return it to them? I've dealt with their CS in the past and it's top notch. I'm concerned that I'll have to send the whole upper in though just to get a spare part replaced. Also, since I removed the rail, I wasn't sure if their warranty still covered it...

...or should I return just the rail to Centurion, since there's a 99.99% chance that it's just a bit out of spec? ...and I wanted to ask if anyone has dealt with Centurion CS. I tried calling Centurion yesterday but got no answer.

Any insight, especially from someone who's dealt with both company's CS would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

steyrman13
09-12-14, 07:26
Call BCM as IG said before he closed your last thread.

Voodoochild
09-12-14, 07:29
Call BCM as IG said before he closed your last thread.

Exactly. Shao you have been here long enough to know how to proceed.