PDA

View Full Version : New XD40

gman44116
09-13-14, 10:42
Painted a few things. Some PRP Ti parts. Trigger next.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/gman44116/gman44116005/imagejpg9_zps76e0f911.jpg~original

foxtrotx1
09-13-14, 15:11
friendly advice: the mods tend to not enjoy the facebook update type posts. They may lock or delete this.

Why did you choose the XD series?

gman44116
09-13-14, 16:34
That's unfortunate. I didn't realize sharing a new arrival isn't a welcomed post.

But thanks for the update.

I was looking for a budget priced tactical pistol for non-carry.
The XD fits my grip better than most and it's a workhorse. Not a hiccup in 500 rounds.

I added a PRP Ti Striker Kit indicator. Looking at triggers as the next upgrade as the reset is not to my liking but acceptable.
I just filled in the engravings that you see in the photo because I was bored with it. Just playing with it. Takes minutes to remove when I get annoyed with it.

friendly advice: the mods tend to not enjoy the facebook update type posts. They may lock or delete this.

Why did you choose the XD series?

waveslayer
09-13-14, 16:36
That's unfortunate. I didn't realize sharing a new arrival isn't a welcomed post.

The XD fits my grip better than most and it's a workhorse. Not a hiccup in 500 rounds.

I added a PRP Ti Striker Kit indicator. Looking at triggers as the next upgrade as the reset is not to my liking but acceptable.
I just filled in the engravings that you see in the photo because I was bored with it. Just playing with it. Takes minutes to remove when I get annoyed with it.
Sick looking gun! You will love the PRP trigger on there. The rest will be leaps and bounds better. You will get your money's worth.

BOOSTjunkie
09-13-14, 18:14
this is honestly the best handgun i have ever seen... also great choice in caliber!!!! solid choice allot industry professionals use this gun and recommend it and you will not be disappointed

shutup&shoot
09-13-14, 18:22
this is honestly the best handgun i have ever seen... also great choice in caliber!!!! solid choice allot industry professionals use this gun and recommend it and you will not be disappointed

Which industry professionals are you speaking of?

C4IGrant
09-13-14, 19:11
Which industry professionals are you speaking of?

I think he was kidding. Most everyone that is anyone has moved away from 40 (or never went there to begin with).

What's that saying, if you can't say something nice........

C4

C4IGrant
09-13-14, 19:13

The forums on M4C are of technical nature. So your post was a little out of line. With that said, tell us more about the PRP TI striker indicator. Neve heard of it. What does it do better than the factory part??

C4

Safetyhit
09-13-14, 19:38
I think he was kidding. Most everyone that is anyone has moved away from 40 (or never went there to begin with).

C4

Can you expand on this comment? We know for example that the 96 was a mistake before certain revisions were made in the form of the 90 Two (interpretations may vary), but why the knock on the .40 in general?

shutup&shoot
09-13-14, 20:01

C4

Gotcha

C4IGrant
09-13-14, 20:06
Can you expand on this comment? We know for example that the 96 was a mistake before certain revisions were made in the form of the 90 Two (interpretations may vary), but why the knock on the .40 in general?

All pistol calibers basically suck (less 10mm). So what is important is accurate, multiple hits. Which caliber best facilitates this? The 9mm.

From what we have seen HG'S chambered in the 40 tend to be the least reliable.

Last but not least is cost. Much cheaper to shoot the 9mm.

C4

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Safetyhit
09-13-14, 20:21
All pistol calibers basically suck (less 10mm). So what is important is accurate, multiple hits. Which caliber best facilitates this? The 9mm.

From what we have seen HG'S chambered in the 40 tend to be the least reliable.

C4

I get this part, may not necessarily agree but get it and will take note. That said, after all the documented cases of a 9 apparently failing to subdue a threat barring perfect shot placement (please don't ask me to dig up all the old posts and articles), are we now stating that both the .40 and .45 are inferior?

CoryCop25
09-13-14, 20:31
are we now stating that both the .40 and .45 are inferior?

I think that ALL pistol rounds are not effective man stoppers. A CNS hit or multiple well placed rounds to vital areas to spring a lot of leaks in the plumbing of a bad guy are the only ways to stop a bad guy quickly with handgun rounds.
The 40 had its day until bullet technology caught up and the 9MM bullets that are available now are far superior to what they used to be 10 years ago. Because of the better bullet technology, the performance of the 9MM and 40 are so close that the cost of ammo, wear and tare on internal parts and recoil make the 40s juice not worth the squeeze.
That being said, I'm not going to go sell all my 40s and all my stored ammo just because Delta ditched it and my department isn't going to switch from the 40 anytime soon either.

gman44116
09-13-14, 20:35
The forums on M4C are of technical nature. So your post was a little out of line. With that said, tell us more about the PRP TI striker indicator. Neve heard of it. What does it do better than the factory part??

C4

C4IGrant, thank you for updating me on the nature. Next time I'll follow the talk less, read more approach.

Polished striker made from heat treated (52-53 Rockwell) Chromalloy steel. The face of the striker has been micro polished using a proprietary vibratory process to give you a smooth crisp smooth trigger pull.

Titanium Striker Safety Kit. Making the safety out of titanium reduces the mass of the safety. This allows the use of a reduced power striker safety spring to reduce the trigger pull yet keeps the safety functioning properly. Works with the factory trigger.

C4IGrant
09-13-14, 20:41
I get this part, may not necessarily agree but get it and will take note. That said, after all the documented cases of a 9 apparently failing to subdue a threat barring perfect shot placement (please don't ask me to dig up all the old posts and articles), are we now stating that both the .40 and .45 are inferior?

ALL PISTOL CALIBERS SUCK.

C4

Ryno12
09-13-14, 20:44
How does advancements in bullet technology only improve the 9mm and not all other calibers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safetyhit
09-13-14, 20:48
ALL PISTOL CALIBERS SUCK.

C4

Well hell then let's invent a new one. I'll start drawing something up. :fie:

MountainRaven
09-13-14, 20:50
How does advancements in bullet technology only improve the 9mm and not all other calibers?

Precisely.

The 40 only exists to please those who are confused about their caliber identity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuiePszwaho

VIP3R 237
09-13-14, 21:04

C4

It is true that 9 is cheaper to shoot, however during the panic of 2008 and 2012 I could find .40 everywhere while 9mm and 45 were unavailable.

CoryCop25
09-13-14, 21:52

It does improve the other calibers. However, the 9MM performs so close to the 40 now that the 40 is no longer worth the problems that comes with it. More recoil, more wear on internal parts and in some cases, less reliable guns.

lunchbox
09-13-14, 22:01
Is this thread about 9 vs 40 vs 45 or about the new XD toy the OP bought:laugh:? Nice new blaster gman, be sure to post range report.

Ryno12
09-13-14, 22:34
It does improve the other calibers. However, the 9MM performs so close to the 40 now that the 40 is no longer worth the problems that comes with it. More recoil, more wear on internal parts and in some cases, less reliable guns.

I get that but what I don't understand how bullet technology alone can "close the gap", so to speak, on other calibers. If it (bullet technology) improves one caliber by 'X' number of degrees, it should improve the other calibers by the same amount. Correct? I would think something else specific to that caliber alone would have to change to allow one caliber to gain ground on another.

I'm not trying to feed the caliber debate. I'm just trying to understand the mechanics behind that statement that I've heard for so many years. I've always wondered, so this time I decided to ask.

CoryCop25
09-13-14, 23:16
No. Bullet technology has improved one caliber by X number of degrees and another caliber by Y number of degrees and another caliber by Z number of degrees.
Let's say bullet technology improved 9MM by making it 42% more effective, and it improved the 40 by making it 23% more effective. If that makes an over all effectiveness of 70% for the 9mm and 76% for the 40, the extra recoil and wear on the parts don't make the extra 6% effectiveness of the 40's juice worth the squeeze.
For the record, I made all of the numbers up just to explain my point.

Ryno12
09-14-14, 07:18
Thanks Cory. I had always figured the improvements would have to be linear across the caliber board. Now I need to wrap my head around the reasons why it's not. Is it the velocity? Bullet mass?
I don't want to derail this guys thread any more than I have. Time for some Googling.

C4IGrant
09-14-14, 07:28
It is true that 9 is cheaper to shoot, however during the panic of 2008 and 2012 I could find .40 everywhere while 9mm and 45 were unavailable.

Valid point. Not a bad idea to own a 40 in a gun hat reliable in case a particular caliber is un-available.

C4

ptmccain
09-14-14, 08:49
Caliber wars are stupid. That is all.

Interesting remarks from a trauma surgeon:

Caliber “wars” ARE stupid. I’ve been over this again and again, both in the OR and at the autopsy table (many times). I’ve seen a case where a guy was killed by a single .22 short, and another case where a guy was shot at point blank in the forehead with a 9mm by a drug dealer trying to execute him, who emerged with just a small skin wound!

Bottom line is that by FAR the most important determinative factor is WHERE the bullet hits, not what type it is. If the bullet hits a vital area, you’re done, and if not, you’re not. Period. Consequently, the single most important thing a prospective shooter can do is to make sure he/she can place shots into vital areas when necessary. Caliber is at best a secondary consideration, and also subject to issues of cost, availability, capacity, concealability, etc.

Yes, of course some bullets and calibers are better than others, but once we get into the category of “service” type calibers (eg 9×19 mm, 40, .45, 45LC, .44spl, .357, etc), **ALL** of these have the energy and bullet profile necessary to consistently reach vital areas. The real world performance differences between the better loads in each of these calibers are not only fairly marginal, but also subject to the usual compromises. EG, more power also typically means more noise, recoil, muzzle flash, expense, typically lower capacity, etc. So even if we stipulate that caliber “A” is a better “stopper” than “B”, that does **NOT** necessarily make it a better choice for personal carry. Higher per-round expense may translate into lower rounds expended during practice, meaning lower skill level, and that’s not really a boon.

Bottom line, you’ll be well served with any of these calibers, if you can do your part as a shooter. If you want to worry about something, worry about making sure you’re good with your gun, rather than which gun/caliber it is.

If, for reasons of concealment, availability, or others, you have to go with a “lesser” caliber, I’d say you probably really are better off with either .38sp, .380, or 9×18 (all of which are marginal/low end service type rounds), rather than .22, .25, or .32 (which have low bullet mass and energy, and offer relatively lesser penetration). But again, the .22 in your pocket is better than the 870 in your car trunk, or the .45 on the gun store rack. .22 isn’t optimal, but if the gun itself is reliable, and you know what you’re doing with one, its a *LOT* better than nothing.

sevin8nin
09-14-14, 12:27
I'll be honest that the XD has never suited me, and 40 doesn't do much for me. However I am curious about the aftermarket parts you installed.
Any quoted weight difference in trigger pulls? Or better yet, do you have a gauge?
Anyone ever report light primer strikes or anything of that nature?
Got another picture of the whole gun?

WillBrink
09-14-14, 13:07
Removed.

GregP220
09-14-14, 13:11
Well this thread went straight down the crapper....

jcshelto
09-14-14, 14:19

C4

Really? .40 is probably the best all around caliber, especially if you game in USPSA Limited class. It is the most versatile caliber, too. It can be loaded to shoot softer than 9mm and hot enough to come close to 10mm velocities. I've pushed .40 pretty hard, but I've also pushed it very light to the point of almost cheating.

My carry guns are all 9mm and I do use a Glock 34 in IDPA and my nightstand gun is 10mm, but I love .40; it is a very capable caliber that offers huge amounts of flexibility.

I won't, however, comment on the XD :-/

WillBrink
09-14-14, 14:45
Really? .

Really. :)

40 is probably the best all around caliber, especially if you game in USPSA Limited class. It is the most versatile caliber, too. It can be loaded to shoot softer than 9mm and hot enough to come close to 10mm velocities. I've pushed .40 pretty hard, but I've also pushed it very light to the point of almost cheating.

My carry guns are all 9mm and I do use a Glock 34 in IDPA and my nightstand gun is 10mm, but I love .40; it is a very capable caliber that offers huge amounts of flexibility.

I think others have covered the reasons why in depth, so I wont add comments to that end. I'm sure you realize the comments are specific to SD/Duty/Combat vs sporting or hunting uses. To summarize, all handgun loads in common service loads are poor man stoppers, bullet tech has progressed to the point the terminal ballistics differences between 9mm,.40..45 are minimal to the point the lower cost, lower recoil, higher capacity etc (covered by others) has made many, including various PDs, etc, go to the 9mm.

That's not saying one should sell all their non 9mm guns, or the other choices "inferior" to it, only that on the balance, most now feel the 9mm the best overall balance of choice due to factors covered.

C4IGrant
09-14-14, 15:15
Really? .40 is probably the best all around caliber, especially if you game in USPSA Limited class. It is the most versatile caliber, too. It can be loaded to shoot softer than 9mm and hot enough to come close to 10mm velocities. I've pushed .40 pretty hard, but I've also pushed it very light to the point of almost cheating.

Really. Using gun games to justify something is a none starter.

C4

jcshelto
09-14-14, 16:09
I disagree; although my post was based on my experiences gaming, those can examples can easily be translated to "combat" or SD.

I can develop a .40 load using 180 grain Gold Dots or similarly effective bullet that provides more energy at the muzzle yet recoils softer than its 9mm counterparts. Maybe I am drawing too much on load development and reloading that isn't practical for most shooters. I have simply found a lot of similar benefits in .40 that I find in 10mm without the cost.

I love 9mm; I carry it. Too often, people treat calibers like styles. If there has been an exodus away from .40, and I'll admit there has been a minor one, it is not because of the deficiencies of the cartridge; there are some wonderful bullets out there, and .40 has some great ballistic properties, especially at its peripheries.

Of course, this isn't a caliber thread and .40 is not for everyone. I am beating a horse that has already been beaten.

Talon167
09-14-14, 17:52
I like the 40. There are several reasons why I like it for SD more than 9mm but honestly, I'm not even going to bother.

C4IGrant
09-14-14, 18:30
I disagree; although my post was based on my experiences gaming, those can examples can easily be translated to "combat" or SD.

I can develop a .40 load using 180 grain Gold Dots or similarly effective bullet that provides more energy at the muzzle yet recoils softer than its 9mm counterparts. Maybe I am drawing too much on load development and reloading that isn't practical for most shooters. I have simply found a lot of similar benefits in .40 that I find in 10mm without the cost.

I love 9mm; I carry it. Too often, people treat calibers like styles. If there has been an exodus away from .40, and I'll admit there has been a minor one, it is not because of the deficiencies of the cartridge; there are some wonderful bullets out there, and .40 has some great ballistic properties, especially at its peripheries.

Of course, this isn't a caliber thread and .40 is not for everyone. I am beating a horse that has already been beaten.

I really cannot think of any of the top rated instructors in the industry that recommend the 40. Yes, there is a mass exodus in Law Enforcement .

http://www.thebangswitch.com/the-fading-40/

The FBI is now looking into switching back to 9mm.

Yes, we understand the advantaged this caliber brings to gun games, but that's about it.

If you like it, then drive on.

C4

El Cid
09-14-14, 18:47
Thanks Cory. I had always figured the improvements would have to be linear across the caliber board. Now I need to wrap my head around the reasons why it's not. Is it the velocity? Bullet mass?
I don't want to derail this guys thread any more than I have. Time for some Googling.

I'm no engineer, but I suspect the 40 May have already been at its upper limit. Remember it was birthed by downloading the 10mm. I liken it to asking for more performance from .380 which is a shorter, less powerful 9mm.

Trajan
09-14-14, 18:53
I'm no engineer, but I suspect the 40 May have already been at its upper limit. Remember it was birthed by downloading the 10mm. I liken it to asking for more performance from .380 which is a shorter, less powerful 9mm.
Sort of, but not really. 9x17 is typically lighter and slower.

Actually that new Barnes TAC-XP for .380 looks promising.

jcshelto: What type of expansion do JHPs get at those "barely major" velocities?

MStarmer
09-14-14, 19:13
To the OP, nice gun. I prefer the XDm's over the XD's but they are fine guns none the less. My XDm 3.8 compact is one of the most accurate guns I own (in .40) plus I think they are pretty nice looking pistols. I really dig the bi-tone guns, I really want a 5.25 XDm in 9mm.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/mstarmer/NewXDMc_25yrds.jpg (http://s245.photobucket.com/user/mstarmer/media/NewXDMc_25yrds.jpg.html)

WillBrink
09-14-14, 19:30

jcshelto: What type of expansion do JHPs get at those "barely major" velocities?

I'd like to see a thread dedicated to new .380 loads and see of the bullet tech has finally made the .380 a viable SD rnd. I have not read any modern testing of modern .380 loads to see if the opinion has improved.

shutup&shoot
09-14-14, 20:11
I'd like to see a thread dedicated to new .380 loads and see of the bullet tech has finally made the .380 a viable SD rnd. I have not read any modern testing of modern .380 loads to see if the opinion has improved.

Will check out the Military Arms Channel on YouTube. He does a comparison between JHP and FMJ in ballistic gel. The results were not entirely what I expected.

shutup&shoot
09-14-14, 20:13
Here it is.

http://youtu.be/soNdX36P-3E

WillBrink
09-14-14, 20:58
Here it is.

http://youtu.be/soNdX36P-3E

It's been a common rec for carrying FMJ .380 due the results from that vid a long time. One would be better off with a .38 snub using appropriate load for snub length barrel for a gun about the same size as the .380 guns. That vids supports why friends don't let friends CCW a .380 in my view.

MegademiC
09-14-14, 21:30
9mm benefits the most from modern design because creating a 45 that was reliable and robust was not difficult years ago, 9mm was, hence the 357 mag. Now, we have 9mm bullets that expand reliably.

I shoot a 40 cause that's all that was available when I purchased (Obama rush, g19s and mp9s didn't exist for <$700). To be honest, I think the recoil is overrated. That said, I would never recommend it for anyone, but it works well for me. I also fully intend on getting a 9 for carry and switching the 40 to a limited gun, because I understand that there are almost no benefits, and I do get more capacity and faster followups with the 9mm, even if marginal. Biggest issue is one handed shooting, that's where the 9 shines.

One last thing: if you want to compare 9mm vs 40, you have to compare good loads in both. Comparing 180gr hst to federal 115 generic HPs is not a valid representation.

WillBrink
09-15-14, 08:53
9mm benefits the most from modern design because creating a 45 that was reliable and robust was not difficult years ago, 9mm was, hence the 357 mag. Now, we have 9mm bullets that expand reliably.

I shoot a 40 cause that's all that was available when I purchased (Obama rush, g19s and mp9s didn't exist for <$700). To be honest, I think the recoil is overrated. That said, I would never recommend it for anyone, but it works well for me. I also fully intend on getting a 9 for carry and switching the 40 to a limited gun, because I understand that there are almost no benefits, and I do get more capacity and faster followups with the 9mm, even if marginal. Biggest issue is one handed shooting, that's where the 9 shines.

One last thing: if you want to compare 9mm vs 40, you have to compare good loads in both. Comparing 180gr hst to federal 115 generic HPs is not a valid representation.

My understanding is it benefits the most due to it's small cross sectional size.

Lunker
09-15-14, 09:09
Valid point. Not a bad idea to own a 40 in a gun hat reliable in case a particular caliber is un-available.

C4

I went the cheap route and got a Lone Wolf 40s&w barrel for my Glock in 10mm.

brickboy240
09-15-14, 10:28
I keep one 40 pistol in my safe just because of the ammo scare situations.

During all of the ammo shortages...I still found 40SW everywhere.

With all the cheap 40 caliber police trades out there...keeping one 40 around just in case is not a bad idea.

-brickboy240

WillBrink
09-15-14, 10:44
I keep one 40 pistol in my safe just because of the ammo scare situations.

During all of the ammo shortages...I still found 40SW everywhere.

With all the cheap 40 caliber police trades out there...keeping one 40 around just in case is not a bad idea.

-brickboy240

I have 2 .40 pistols which I purchased during the .40 craze, and still have a fair amount if ammo for it and gave one to the GF as her CCW. Personally, during major ammo shortages, there was nadda in my area in any major service calibers. Just empty shelves. When a shipment of any major service caliber came in, if you were not there waiting for that truck, or friend at the store put aside a case, you got nadda. Supplies are FAR better than they were at that time, but neither supply nor price has ever fully recovered in my area and I doubt it ever will.

Never a bad idea to have at least one gun in all major service calibers I figure.

williejc
09-15-14, 14:14
Gman, you own a nice pistol in an effective caliber. Enjoy and be proud of it. Not many of us here have kept up with Springfield's XD evolution and may be unaware of improvements in the line over time. I've owned several, and none was a lemon. I've owned many Colt, S&W, and CZ handguns. Many of these required a trip to my gunsmith or back to the factory for repair. I failed to mention all the Kel-Tec problem pistols that I have owned.

In my old age I remember the caliber wars since the 1960s. The .357 mag replaced .38 Specials in police circles. Oddly, police still qualified using .38 ammo. During this decade the Illinois State Police adopted the S&W Model 39(9mm)and issued hardball ammo. Neither the M39 nor the ammo choice worked for them. Throughout the 70s the 9mm round with hollow points was widely issued but bullet technology held back the 9mm. The 40S&W and later the 357Sig arose because of 9mm failures, and now it is said that there is a move back to the 9mm. Each step in this progression had drum beaters and highly vocal spokesmen. Each step was a trend with its own kool-aid. Add a 9mm and .45acp to your collection. Keep your 40S&W. Keep us updated on the XD's performance.

jcshelto
09-15-14, 16:13

That's a good question. My experiences reloading and testing 10mm using .40 projectiles has led me to the realization that too much velocity can inhibit reliable expansion just as often, if not more often, than too little velocity.

The best 9mm JHPs will expand to approximately .70, usually about .60 and the best .40 rounds will do probably .05 to .1 more.

I could try to extrapolate based on 230 grain .45 velocities and projectile expansion, because it is very similar to the velocities I get in my light .40 loads, but that isn't exactly how it works. The truth is, I have never developed or tested a low recoil .40 defensive round. I have no problem shooting hot, defensive .40 quickly and accurately in the right platform (USP .40, Glock 22, 24 and 35).

I will say that I could find a bonded JHP bullet that expands well at a low velocity in .40; in any load, there is always a specific JHP bullet that will expand well at certain velocities. I have seen it with 10mm.

MegademiC
09-15-14, 21:51
My understanding is it benefits the most due to it's small cross sectional size.

Its a factor. As I understand, the 45 has always penetrated a decent amount, and only benefits better expansion and increased performance reliability.

Now you can have a 9mm that will expand reliably, and penetrate barriers and still offer good penetration, which was unheard of until relatively recently.

Its easier to manipulate something big, slow, and heavy. Light, fast, and small is very difficult, which I believe is why heavy for caliber is generally the best choice.

OP, have fun and practice!

tylerw02
09-16-14, 12:49
Wounds are funny things. No two are the same. No two people are the same. Wounds are complex, and as I understand terminal ballistics, are created in two ways; temporary and permanent wound channels. Hydrostatic shock plays a vital role.

I've learned from years of hunting that bigger isn't always better for killing. I've shot game with a .35 Whelen with nearly 4000 fpe (225 gr at 2700 FPS) on target, and watch the game travel several hundreds yards despite perfect shot placement. Meanwhile, I've shot game with a 140 gr 7mm (.280 AI specifically) at 3300 FPS and had game fall in place dead with identical shot placement.

Use something you can get the best accuracy and fastest splits with and you'll be fine should you have to use it. For me, it's a 9mm Glock.

WillBrink
09-16-14, 13:03
Wounds are funny things. No two are the same. No two people are the same. Wounds are complex, and as I understand terminal ballistics, are created in two ways; temporary and permanent wound channels. Hydrostatic shock plays a vital role.

I've learned from years of hunting that bigger isn't always better for killing. I've shot game with a .35 Whelen with nearly 4000 fpe (225 gr at 2700 FPS) on target, and watch the game travel several hundreds yards despite perfect shot placement. Meanwhile, I've shot game with a 140 gr 7mm (.280 AI specifically) at 3300 FPS and had game fall in place dead with identical shot placement.

Use something you can get the best accuracy and fastest splits with and you'll be fine should you have to use it. For me, it's a 9mm Glock.

With pistol loads in standard service loads, that's not considered a factor in wounding no. As this thread is discussing 9mm., .40., .45, I'm assuming the comments was directed to that. At the velocities reached by rifle calibers, stretching of the tissue by hydrostatic mechanisms becomes a factor to the perm wounding. Bullets in standard duty pistol rounds essentially poke holes in people, and the perm cavity essentially the width of the bullet. Hence, a major reason they are poor man stoppers.

That's the summary as I understand it via the current opinion of the researchers in the field of terminal ballistics.

tylerw02
09-16-14, 13:12
Indeed you are correct, just making the point bigger and more energy isn't always the solution. That may not have translated as well as I'd hoped.

WillBrink
09-16-14, 13:24
Indeed you are correct, just making the point bigger and more energy isn't always the solution. That may not have translated as well as I'd hoped.

Just added for clarity. You have shot a lot more living things than I have from the sound of it.

tylerw02
09-16-14, 13:32
Roger that.