PDA

View Full Version : DIY Camo Dipping

crossgun23
09-16-14, 14:32
Does anyone have experience with these at-home camo dipping kits? www.camoDIY.com

I like the Muddy Girl camo design...

GH41
09-16-14, 15:33
No experience but... It only looks like they include enough material to do one rifle and you will have to fabricate the tank and come up with a way to chill the water. Add the necessary supplies to clean the parts and you are approaching the cost of having a professional do it. I am hard headed and have taken on many projects that I shouldn't have. Many of them cost me 2-3 times what I would have paid to have done. I am old and have learned the hard way. I would leave dipping to the pros.

VIP3R 237
09-16-14, 15:57
We, as in my business, tried using the diy kits and never could get the quality that we were looking for. So we spend the cash and got the training and professional equipment and almost overnight the quality improved tenfold. Spend a little extra and have a certified applier dip your products, its worth it. Especially with the muddy girl pattern aka muddy bitch as we call it. Its a very non forgiving pattern that looks like hell if its not done perfectly.