PDA

View Full Version : Threat of ISIS beheading in Australia prompts massive police raids

Whiskey_Bravo
09-18-14, 07:48
Interesting. Police received credible evidence of a possible attack and acted on it and arrested 15 or so guys. Looks like Australia has an issue with a portion of it's muslim population fighting for ISIS like the rest of the West.

http://www.caintv.com/threat-of-isis-beheading-in-au

The Australian government received intelligence that ISIS monsters operating in Australia were planning to snatch a random person on the street, take them to a secret location and behead them - all on video, of course - with the black ISIS flag in the background.

In response, the Aussies acted on the intelligence and conducted massive police raids - involving as many as 800 cops - and arrested 15 people believed to be involved in the plot. One suspect has been identified as 22-year-old Omarjan Azari of Sydney. He's been charged with conspiracy to commit a terrorist act:

markm
09-18-14, 08:38
Tolerance kills.

If these smelly animals would snatch up the Uber Tolerance, "Coexist" assholes, then I'd be on board with the program :sarcastic:

Whiskey_Bravo
09-18-14, 08:42
Tolerance kills.

If these smelly animals would snatch up the Uber Tolerance, "Coexist" assholes, then I'd be on board with the program :sarcastic:

I can't decide which stickers I hate more, the coexist ones or the Obama ones. Good thing they are usually on the same car so I can hate them equally at the same time.

markm
09-18-14, 08:50
Did you hear where Hussein is demanding that the White House approve ALL attacks on ISIS in Syria?

This is awesome because when his stupidity fails, he can't blame anyone else or claim he just found out about it on the news.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-18-14, 09:47
Did you hear where Hussein is demanding that the White House approve ALL attacks on ISIS in Syria?

This is awesome because when his stupidity fails, he can't blame anyone else or claim he just found out about it on the news.

A White House micro-managing air strike targets across a border where we won't put ground troops- Is he even cognizant of the precedent?

TMS951
09-18-14, 10:02
Australia also gained notoriety for gangs of muslims raping white girls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

markm
09-18-14, 10:05
I wonder if Australia's retarded gun laws help allow this animal behavior. A defenseless population of vegimite eaters.

Arctic1
09-18-14, 10:48
Similar to the MO suspected to be used in Norway during the terror threat in July. Except here, 4 IS fighters were to get into the country, gain entry to the home of a random family and execute them on video, publish on internet as standard.

They suspect that the increased security measures taken, and increased police presence deterred them from carrying out the attack. Fortunately.

Very difficult to predict and very difficult to stop, these kinds of terrorist strikes.

Averageman
09-18-14, 11:21
I have a feeling cinder blocks, leg irons and an hours boat ride out in to the Pacific could cure all this.

MistWolf
09-18-14, 11:36
I have a feeling cinder blocks, leg irons and an hours boat ride out in to the Pacific could cure all this.

But, think of the fish!

Ned Christiansen
09-18-14, 11:47
I heard an Aussie politico on the radio say "we need to defend ourselves".

Mm-hm.

Now where did I put those Marmite balls and rubber band.

thopkins22
09-18-14, 12:10
Does anybody laugh imagining the conversations these guys must be having?

"Okay guys, we were ISIL...but now we're ISIS."

"But I thought we were AQI"

"Shutup Mahmoud, you've never been to Iraq."

"Well then why can't we be AQA?"

"Because you were never ****ing in Al Qaeda asshole."

"So basically I'm just some Sunni asshole pretending to be associated with some group that really only has interest in running another country?"

"Yes...but don't worry, we're super scary, as indicated by our new cool name."

glocktogo
09-18-14, 12:33
Does anybody laugh imagining the conversations these guys must be having?

"Okay guys, we were ISIL...but now we're ISIS."

"But I thought we were AQI"

"Shutup Mahmoud, you've never been to Iraq."

"Well then why can't we be AQA?"

"Because you were never ****ing in Al Qaeda asshole."

"So basically I'm just some Sunni asshole pretending to be associated with some group that really only has interest in running another country?"

"Yes...but don't worry, we're super scary, as indicated by our new cool name."

Imagine the guy who has to update the org chart. Sucks to be him!

Averageman
09-18-14, 15:11
Imagine the guy who has to update the org chart. Sucks to be him!

The really Bad part would be changing all the power point presentation slides,.........ooooops wrong Army !

Honu
09-18-14, 15:21
where are the fighters over seas coming from !

graphic shows why Europe is in the toilet and countries like Australia are trying to play catch up to be like there Euro friends rather than like the US !
yeah take guns out of the peoples hands and I do think its not going to go so well for some in those countries but preaching to the choir here except for a couple members who seem to think muslims are not a problem ? SURE they are not going to effect anything local !!!

http://www.rferl.org/contentinfographics/foreign-fighters-syria-iraq-is-isis-isil-infographic/26584940.html

Honu
09-18-14, 15:23
still say anytime something like this happens countries are going to have to take down the mosque and all leaders and anyone who knew or was involved and deport them all then flatten that mosque and build a park or something in its place

Arctic1
09-18-14, 16:33
except for a couple members who seem to think muslims are not a problem

Since you are probably lumping me in that cateogry, I suggest you re-read my posts in the other thread and then reassess your assumption on where I stand on the issue.
I really don't understand how you can draw that conclusion, based on what I have written.

Arctic1
09-18-14, 16:33

Moose-Knuckle
09-18-14, 16:41

Mm-hm.

Reason #450,789,631,426 why I will never surrender my arms to ANYONE. I cannot even begin to fathom how helpless one must feel to be dependant upon any government body for their personal safety and security. **** that noise.

Moose-Knuckle
09-18-14, 16:42

Mm-hm.

Reason #450,789,631,426 why I will never surrender my arms to ANYONE. I cannot even begin to fathom how helpless one must feel to be dependant upon any government body for their personal safety and security. **** that noise.

Arctic1
09-18-14, 17:05

It truly sucks....

Moose-Knuckle
09-18-14, 18:42
Something wierd going on with the site . . . double tap.

Leaveammoforme
09-18-14, 19:06

While I couldn't agree more I will mention that the Australian Feds started playing super dirty when it came time to locate firearms. I read one report where a fella opted to not comply. The Feds simply kidnapped his wife and child (I'm looking for story/link). He held out a week before finally caving and turning in weapons.

This is why Obama wants to follow Australias lead. It wasn't 'We're coming to your house for a shootout to get your guns'. It was we will snag you on a traffic stop or at work while we toss your house. Short of a civil war life carries on. You have to go to work, you have to go outside and you can't keep an eye on your family members 24/7.

This is what concerns me. The Australian Fed/local LE/mil community was given a choice and they apparently chose Loyalism.

ETA- I have literally been searching the web for hours looking for story of mans family being held with no luck. Does that sound familiar to anyone or did I dream it!?

Dienekes
09-18-14, 19:35
I'm on board with that...

jpmuscle
09-18-14, 20:02
A White House micro-managing air strike targets across a border where we won't put ground troops- Is he even cognizant of the precedent?
How is it any different then what the administration has done with JSOC over the years?

I'm not saying that's a justifiable reason, just saying.

Moose-Knuckle
09-18-14, 20:18
. . . the Australian Feds started playing super dirty when it came time to locate firearms. I read one report where a fella opted to not comply. The Feds simply kidnapped his wife and child (I'm looking for story/link). He held out a week before finally caving and turning in weapons.

This is why Obama wants to follow Australias lead. It wasn't 'We're coming to your house for a shootout to get your guns'. It was we will snag you on a traffic stop or at work while we toss your house. Short of a civil war life carries on. You have to go to work, you have to go outside and you can't keep an eye on your family members 24/7.

About that . . .

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat.”

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

When tyrannical forces are out hunting the families of honest men, who is protecting their families? Life is a two way street and none of us are getting out of it alive. I'm from the school of thought that I'd rather die standing/fighting on my own two feet rather than live a little while longer on my knees.

Whiskey_Bravo
09-18-14, 20:33
About that . . .

When tyrannical forces are out hunting the families of honest men, who is protecting their families? Life is a two way street and none of us are getting out of it alive. I'm from the school of thought that I'd rather die standing/fighting on my own two feet rather than live a little while longer on my knees.

Well said brother.

Leaveammoforme
09-18-14, 21:30
About that . . .

Yet again I agree with your statement. I was pointing out how it could be more 'involved' than most realize. Simply waving a Gadsden flag and puffing your chest out will not cut it as some seem to assume. It will be dirty and we will be the minority. Fellow firearm owners will rat each other out, people will line the street to turn stuff in & the media will make us the bad guy. This is happening now by the way.

HD1911
09-19-14, 00:34
While I couldn't agree more I will mention that the Australian Feds started playing super dirty when it came time to locate firearms. I read one report where a fella opted to not comply. The Feds simply kidnapped his wife and child (I'm looking for story/link). He held out a week before finally caving and turning in weapons.

This is what concerns me. The Australian Fed/local LE/mil community was given a choice and they apparently chose Loyalism.

Which is the EXACT reason we have the 2nd Amendment in the First Place....

No.6
09-19-14, 07:39

Oh no, he'll still say he just found out about it when he read the NYT and then proceed to blame Bush/Republicans/gun owners/veterans/et al and the media will dutifully nod their collective heads in agreement.