PDA

View Full Version : Where to find bcm in Vegas and surrounding areas

mean_gene
09-18-14, 22:21
I'll be in las vegas visiting my sister and I'm looking to pick up a bcm recce 14 mk2. Anyone know where I should look? I've searched the forum and Google with no luck.
Any help would be appreciated thanks
Mean Gene

Col_Crocs
09-18-14, 22:41
bravocompanyusa.com

mean_gene
09-18-14, 22:52
I though that they were in Wisconsin. do they have another bcm in las vegas?

Iraqgunz
09-18-14, 22:56
I'm guessing you mean a complete carbine. If so, your best option is online with gandrtactical.com. You probably aren't good to find one at a local shop.

Koshinn
09-18-14, 23:46
BCM actually has an office in Las Vegas... But it's not a retail location.

I haven't seen any local store here actually stock BCM rifles.

ptmccain
09-19-14, 06:31
Is there some reason you can not order online? BCM direct is a great way to go.

mean_gene
09-19-14, 07:36
I would but don't have a ffl (that i trust) to go through where I am.

Vegasshooter
09-19-14, 17:37
Being that I am in Vegas, maybe I can help you out. There are only 2 stores that may, and I mean may have any BCM's. one is Black Rifle Armory, the other is called New Frontier. You can google them when you get here. I personally ordered my Mk12 SPR from BCM, because I could never locate a rifle locally. Most of the stores here are Bushmaster, DPMS types. Good luck in your search.

Koshinn
09-19-14, 18:11
Being that I am in Vegas, maybe I can help you out. There are only 2 stores that may, and I mean may have any BCM's. one is Black Rifle Armory, the other is called New Frontier. You can google them when you get here. I personally ordered my Mk12 SPR from BCM, because I could never locate a rifle locally. Most of the stores here are Bushmaster, DPMS types. Good luck in your search.

BRA does not have BCMs. My cousin works there.

ESK
09-19-14, 18:14
Starting today, Peacemakers Firearms became an official BCM dealer. Shortly, they will be a stocking dealer of the BCM Gunfighter line of product and will be stocking some popular upper receiver assemblies. Down the road, they will be stocking complete BCM rifles. Give them a ring. They are a bunch of great guys.

Peacemakers Firearms
5355 S Decatur Blvd #200,
Las Vegas, NV 89118
(702) 873-4867
http://www.thepeacemakersfirearms.com/

The point of contact is David and Ted Sumi.

Tell them Eric from BCM sent you ;)

Vegasshooter
09-19-14, 18:30
Very cool to know. Finally somewhere to go actually look and handle these great products. Good info, thanks Eric!

mean_gene
09-19-14, 21:38
Cool thanks Eric/ESK that is awesome and thanks for letting me name drop.

dookie1481
09-20-14, 22:07
Starting today, Peacemakers Firearms became an official BCM dealer. Shortly, they will be a stocking dealer of the BCM Gunfighter line of product and will be stocking some popular upper receiver assemblies. Down the road, they will be stocking complete BCM rifles. Give them a ring. They are a bunch of great guys.

Peacemakers Firearms
5355 S Decatur Blvd #200,
Las Vegas, NV 89118
(702) 873-4867
http://www.thepeacemakersfirearms.com/

The point of contact is David and Ted Sumi.

Tell them Eric from BCM sent you ;)

They are good guys. I work for one of their competitors but I send people there if we don't have what they are looking for.