PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Turn On Debbie Wasserman-Schultz In Rather Dramatic Fashion

Safetyhit
09-19-14, 14:33
Consider it the feel good story of the day. I really don't care to gloat on the misfortunes of another but this vile woman deserves no mercy. Apparently the democrats are offering her none either, as this article from the left's darling Politico is about as damning as they come.

"Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz is in a behind-the-scenes struggle with the White House, congressional Democrats and Washington insiders who have lost confidence in her as both a unifying leader and reliable party spokesperson at a time when they need her most...

The perception of critics is that Wasserman Schultz spends more energy tending to her own political ambitions than helping Democrats win. This includes using meetings with DNC donors to solicit contributions for her own PAC and campaign committee, traveling to uncompetitive districts to court House colleagues for her potential leadership bid and having DNC-paid staff focus on her personal political agenda. She’s become a liability to the DNC, and even to her own prospects, critics say...

Obama and Wasserman Schultz have rarely even talked since 2011. They don’t meet about strategy or messaging. They don’t talk much on the phone. Instead, the DNC chairwoman stakes out the president of the United States at the end of photo lines at events and fundraisers. “You need another picture, Debbie?” Obama tends to say, according to people who’ve been there for the encounters."

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/democrats-debbie-wasserman-schultz-111077.html

Don't let the door hit you in the ass repulsive lady.

Sam
09-19-14, 15:03
Hey friend,

I edited the name you've given to this female person. I understand you have very strong feelings about this individual. :)

I think the dems turning on each other is a good sign that they are unhappy and also feeling threatened because they are not doing something right, wouldn't you say.

Safetyhit
09-19-14, 15:45
Hey friend,

I edited the name you've given to this female person. I understand you have very strong feelings about this individual. :)

I think the dems turning on each other is a good sign that they are unhappy and also feeling threatened because they are not doing something right, wouldn't you say.

I cleaned it up even further and obviously respect your wish. Guess Chuck didn't rub off on me enough yet but man do I dislike that particular individual female government representative.

platoonDaddy
09-19-14, 15:56
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad176/slickville/nutty-debbie-shultz_zps31e74190.jpg (http://s933.photobucket.com/user/slickville/media/nutty-debbie-shultz_zps31e74190.jpg.html)

No.6
09-19-14, 16:10
NO NO! Keep her on in her current job. She's doing a real bang up job for the DNC. Let her pad her purse at the expense of fellow Dems. More for her, less for them to try to win elections with.

Heavy Metal
09-19-14, 16:55
"Oft evil will shall evil mar"-JRR Tolkein

SteyrAUG
09-19-14, 16:59
NO NO! Keep her on in her current job. She's doing a real bang up job for the DNC. Let her pad her purse at the expense of fellow Dems. More for her, less for them to try to win elections with.

No they need to DUMP her. She is responsible for the liberal cesspool in my county. She even tried to pass a COUNTY assault weapon ban that was based upon the CA model, thankfully Jeb Bush was in office and told her to stop wasting his time with her nonsense. But her bill did make it all the way to the Governors desk, which is scary.

I'd love to see her political career torpedoed.

Denali
09-19-14, 17:42
No they need to DUMP her. She is responsible for the liberal cesspool in my county. She even tried to pass a state assault weapon ban that was based upon the CA model, thankfully Jeb Bush was in office and told her to stop wasting his time with her nonsense. But her bill did make it all the way to the Governors desk, which is scary.

I'd love to see her political career torpedoed.

Do you mean to say that she got her bill passed, and that it was only stopped because Bush refused to sign it?

SteyrAUG
09-19-14, 17:53
Do you mean to say that she got her bill passed, and that it was only stopped because Bush refused to sign it?

EDIT: Just noticed I said STATE, it was actually a ban for Broward County ONLY.

Yes, it was some scary crap. Despite overwhelming objections from protestors during the hearings, the bill passed 11-1. The rep who was the dissenting vote had her territory redistricted to mostly minority areas and she was defeated in the next election. If the bill passed I'd have been able to own machine guns but semi autos like ARs and AKs would be illegal to posses. I would have had to move to another county, possibly would have left the state.

The_War_Wagon
09-19-14, 17:59
The perception of critics is that Wasserman Schultz spends more energy... BUTTERING HER HAIR...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass repulsive lady.

Fixed it for ya'... and this IS good news! ;)

Denali
09-19-14, 20:43
EDIT: Just noticed I said STATE, it was actually a ban for Broward County ONLY.

Yes, it was some scary crap. Despite overwhelming objections from protestors during the hearings, the bill passed 11-1. The rep who was the dissenting vote had her territory redistricted to mostly minority areas and she was defeated in the next election. If the bill passed I'd have been able to own machine guns but semi autos like ARs and AKs would be illegal to posses. I would have had to move to another county, possibly would have left the state.

If Florida ever goes down the end is at hand....

SteyrAUG
09-19-14, 20:56
If Florida ever goes down the end is at hand....

Wasserman is an import from NJ and brought a lot of her idiot minded fellow citizens down here with her.

Safetyhit
09-19-14, 21:05
Wasserman is an import from NJ and brought a lot of her idiot minded fellow citizens down here with her.

Let's not go there. Shall we consider where Alan Greyson or Charlie Christ are from? Did people from NJ vote any of the three into office? Texas and Arizona seem to be safe havens, but have they not voted for Sheila Jackson Lee and Gabby Giffords? How about Harry Reid from Nevada?

Don't deflect responsibility, just deal with it.

SteyrAUG
09-19-14, 21:11
Let's not go there. Shall we consider where Alan Greyson or Charlie Christ are from? Did people from NJ vote any of the three into office? Texas and Arizona seem to be safe havens, but have they not voted for Sheila Jackson Lee and Gabby Giffords? How about Harry Reid from Nevada?

Don't deflect responsibility, just deal with it.

Read it again, I didn't say anything like "all people from NJ", I simply mentioned that a LOT of people are here from NJ who are olf the same idiot mindset as Wasserman.

Safetyhit
09-19-14, 21:25
Read it again, I didn't say anything like "all people from NJ", I simply mentioned that a LOT of people are here from NJ who are olf the same idiot mindset as Wasserman.

Please spare the nonsense. Florida is the current capitol of societal dysfunction and it doesn't all relate to politics let alone NJ. Mass recent murders including child victims, a man eating someone's face, rampant drug use (hence the second point although it goes way far beyond) and yes voting Obama, etc. As you know I was just there this summer and often times I wasn't impressed with everyone I encountered, yet I also know there are a great many good people too.

Do you really need me to clarify or can we do away with the charade and get back to reality? The days of the blame game are long since expired.

*Speaking of I hereby blame all edits on my mobile phone. Yes, that should work.

SteyrAUG
09-20-14, 00:32
Please spare the nonsense. Florida is the current capitol of societal dysfunction and it doesn't all relate to politics let alone NJ. Mass recent murders including child victims, a man eating someone's face, rampant drug use (hence the second point although it goes way far beyond) and yes voting Obama, etc. As you know I was just there this summer and often times I wasn't impressed with everyone I encountered, yet I also know there are a great many good people too.

Do you really need me to clarify or can we do away with the charade and get back to reality? The days of the blame game are long since expired.

*Speaking of I hereby blame all edits on my mobile phone. Yes, that should work.

Ok, you are really over reading into what I said.

Let me try this.

For Broward County (which is the subject of discussion, not really the entire state of FL), IN ADDITION to the homegrown leftist retards which we DO HAVE, we GET A LOT of leftist liberals from the Northeast in the form of "snowbirds" who retire to or have residency in FL and they bring a LOT of that NE "bloomberg" political mentality with them. This includes some people from NJ.

And that is all I was trying to say. Btw, the "face eater" was in Dade County. Wasserman is a Broward problem.