PDA

View Full Version : Problems with BCG

PaulnPats M-4
09-19-14, 18:36
Came back from the range, stripped down my M-4 to clean it, on putting it back together the bolt is too snug a fit to go into the BCG?? It is an ARIES upper and I've put about 500 rounds through it and never had this problem can anybody help??

halmbarte
09-19-14, 18:41
Any damage to the bolt gas rings? Burr in the bolt carrier? Also check that the extractor pin is centered and not dragging.

H

Iraqgunz
09-20-14, 01:32
My guess is that the gas rings mis-aligned or something. This is common with budget No Name Arms Manufacturing components.

PaulnPats M-4
09-22-14, 10:16
The next day I took the bolt and BCG over to Aries and explained to the guy there what had happened, he looked at it said that is just plain weird, I am very sorry it happened, took out a new bolt and BCG and gave it to me, said if you ever have any problems bring it back, we stand behind our products, now that is customer service, good people.

mbpike22
09-22-14, 13:22
The next day I took the bolt and BCG over to Aries and explained to the guy there what had happened, he looked at it said that is just plain weird, I am very sorry it happened, took out a new bolt and BCG and gave it to me, said if you ever have any problems bring it back, we stand behind our products, now that is customer service, good people.

Sounds like good people to me.