PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Knights Armament SR25 ECC in Magpul FDE with MAMS and More!

lj_1187
09-21-14, 17:19
Up for sale is my SR25 ECC. It has no more than 200 rounds through it of match 168/175gr ammo. She was sent to Ayan @ boltcarrier.com to be cerakoted in Magpul FDE and have a KAC MAMS brake installed. I also switched out the grip and stock to a Magpul MIAD Gen 2 and Magpul STR, both matching the rifle. I also have a KAC handstop on there. This rifle is in EXCELLENT condition. It has basically been a safe queen and has been babied since I got it. We have a new addition to our family and someone could enjoy this rifle much more than I have time to!

$6150 shipped in its original case with the factory KAC mag and fully insured. NO TRADES. Payment by USPS Money Orders, or Cashiers Check by a well known bank. Email is the best way to reach me.

I have a pictured Leupold CQBSS H27d scope mounted in a KAC 34mm mount that I will include for another $3100 that will include the original box.

I also have a KAC SR25 Field Repair Kit and Bore Guide I could include for a few more buck if interested.

Having trouble uploading pics. Email me if interested for pics.

RIFLE SOLD....scope still available.