PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Marine being held in Mexico.

Straight Shooter
09-21-14, 20:50
Gents- saw a FB post today about two old Marines marching several hundred miles to the WH to ask Obama to phone Mexico and demand Andrew Tahmooressi's release.
Got me to wondering some things, so, in no particular order...
1. WHAT TOWN is he being held?
2.How far across the border is he now?
3.Is he being allowed a lawyer, Red Cross visits, letters to and from family?
4. CAN Obama just "make a call and demand his release"?
And something else ive wondered. How feasible/possible would it be for a skilled/armed/trained.."team"...to go in and bust him out, killing anyone who tries to stop them? I mean, once he is across the border by whatever means, he is free, right?
5. Could he be returned to Mexico under this scenario?
6. Does he have any pending charges in the U.S.?
As a Marine myself, this has troubled me greatly, especially nobody in the WH giving a ****. If anybody has any info to any of these questions Id appreciate it.
LETS KEEP IT TO JUST ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS...NO COMMENTARY OR SHIT TO GET MY THREAD LOCKED.
Thank you!!

Wake27
09-21-14, 21:22
Why couldn't Obama demand his release? All it takes is a damn phone call. Honestly though, if he was busted out by Americans without our gov running the OP, I'd bet that they would all be arrested and retuned to Mexico. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings now...

J-Dub
09-21-14, 21:30
1. Mexico
2. Don't know, he didn't have a gps on him....which may or may not have lead to his capture
3. Doubt it, this is Mexico we're talking about
4. Sure he can, they can also tell him to "wish in one hand and shit in another....and see which one fills up first".
5. Sure why not? We extradite folks to other countries all the time.
6. Don't know.

bp7178
09-21-14, 22:22
1. Google
2. Google
3. Google
4. Google
5. Google
6. Google

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Marine+being+held+in+Mexico

Straight Shooter
09-21-14, 23:07
RIGHT OFF THE BAT...two smartass answers.
Number ONE....J-DUB...you are indeed a mess. You answered NOTHING and brought NO INFO to MY thread other than smart-assedness. DO NOT respond to any of my threads.
TWO...to Mr. GOOGLE. Again...NONE of my questions were answered by your "let me help you Google that" response. I don't know if you cant ****in read or not, I CLEARLY said NO COMMENTARY OR SHIT.
Now, my questions are no further to being answered than before.

ST911
09-22-14, 00:15
Already off the rails, plus there is an existing thread on the topic.