PDA

View Full Version : FBI probing suspect's recent conversion to Islam in Oklahoma beheading

BBossman
09-26-14, 11:26
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-at-oklahoma-food-distribution-center-police-say/

Mauser KAR98K
09-26-14, 11:57
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-at-oklahoma-food-distribution-center-police-say/

Religion of peace strikes again.

R/Tdrvr
09-26-14, 12:18
No surprise if it gets classified as "workplace violence". Because, God forbid, we offend the poor little muslims. :mad:
Too bad the off duty officer didn't finish the bastard off.

jpmuscle
09-26-14, 12:25
Stop that, we are not at war with Islam, das fuhrer has said so.

Airhasz
09-26-14, 13:29
Saad Mohammad, a spokesman for the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, told NewsOK.com that leaders of the society’s mosque are taking security precautions to protect Muslims who gather there from any potential retaliatory violence.

Well thank goodness their safe! ��

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-26-14, 13:58
Saad Mohammad, a spokesman for the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, told NewsOK.com that leaders of the society’s mosque are taking security precautions to protect Muslims who gather there from any potential retaliatory violence.

Well thank goodness their safe! ��

Why? I thought Islam had nothing to do with it?

Moose-Knuckle
09-26-14, 15:46
Workplace violence . . . religion of peace . . . talk about your Déjà vu.

I coulnd't help but notice that the race and religion of the woman that he beheaded and the race and the religion of the woman that he stabbed multiple times has not been released.

I'm sure Barry has Holder on the Batphone waiting to send his civilrights Stasi in to investigate a hate crime if the two women turn out not to be black.

TAZ
09-26-14, 16:00
Peace... You keep using that word, but I don't not think it means what you think it means.

signal4l
09-26-14, 16:05

My thoughts exactly

NWPilgrim
09-26-14, 16:37
FBI is probing...

What a laugh. In Holder-speak that means they are scurrying to invent a new narrative, writing proposal to ban large knives, and investigate if the women hurled racial or religious slurs to incite righteous anger in the whacko, I mean the man who could have Obama's brother.

SteyrAUG
09-26-14, 16:54

That's rich. Exactly WHEN has that happened? When has a NON muslim randomly attacked and killed a muslim in THIS country for no other reason than he was a muslim?

Moose-Knuckle
09-26-14, 16:56
That's rich. Exactly WHEN has that happened? When has a NON muslim randomly attacked and killed a muslim in THIS country for no other reason than he was a muslim?

Its as if spokesman Mohammad (real original name btw) has a guilty conscience.

MorphCross
09-26-14, 17:27

While difficult to parse out the FBI 2012 Hate Crime report; of the 1340 hate crimes targeting based on religion 155 were committed on an Anti-Islamic basis. What the crimes were in specific is not really listed. Compare that to the 836 victims of hate crimes targeting based on religion committed on an Anti-Jewish basis.

I'll try to dig into the FBI Crime report a little deeper to see if they list the specific incidences. What I find hilariously disgusting is the fact that a lot of news organization talk about the extreme spike ("50"% up from 2008 where it was 105) in anti-Islamic hate crimes yet far too few are willing to discuss the fact that those number are eclipsed by the Anti-Jewish hate crimes.

Big A
09-26-14, 17:31

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/04/fbi-fla-mosque-bombing-suspect-fatally-shot/

Moose-Knuckle
09-26-14, 17:34
While difficult to parse out the FBI 2012 Hate Crime report; of the 1340 hate crimes targeting based on religion 155 were committed on an Anti-Islamic basis. What the crimes were in specific is not really listed. Compare that to the 836 victims of hate crimes targeting based on religion committed on an Anti-Jewish basis.

I'll try to dig into the FBI Crime report a little deeper to see if they list the specific incidences. What I find hilariously disgusting is the fact that a lot of news organization talk about the extreme spike ("50"% up from 2008 where it was 105) in anti-Islamic hate crimes yet far too few are willing to discuss the fact that those number are eclipsed by the Anti-Jewish hate crimes.

Well those numbers are skewed when they count hate crimes like the terrorist attack at Fort Hood by Nidal Malik Hasan as nothing more than "work place violence".

Moose-Knuckle
09-26-14, 17:37
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/04/fbi-fla-mosque-bombing-suspect-fatally-shot/

Not condoning the actions of this moron but according to the article linked he didn't kill anyone much less cut a person's head off. Just say'n . . .

MorphCross
09-26-14, 17:52
Well those numbers are skewed when they count hate crimes like the terrorist attack at Fort Hood by Nidal Malik Hasan as nothing more than "work place violence".

*Shrugs* I did that mainly to show that there is in fact anti-Islamic hate crime in the US. However it is dramatically lower number wise vs. anti-Jewish hate crime. If there have been murders committed in the past two decades on an Anti-Islamic basis, a definitive case of prosecution for a hate crime in relation to murdering a person of Islamic faith hasn't made it on the web. Regardless of what Southern Poverty Law wants many people to believe. On that I would agree with SteyrAug.

Big A
09-26-14, 18:24
Not condoning the actions of this moron but according to the article linked he didn't kill anyone much less cut a person's head off. Just say'n . . .

Right, he was unsuccessful but I don't doubt that he intended to kill people as other articles on the web say there were 60 people there at the time.

Still not Ft. Hood, Boston, 9/11, etc.

jpmuscle
09-26-14, 18:55
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but a good guy (albeit a reserve deputy) with a gun stopped a bad guy.

Small positive highlight I suppose.

Caeser25
09-26-14, 19:16

Muslims gonna Muslim.

Moose-Knuckle
09-26-14, 19:18
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but a good guy (albeit a reserve deputy) with a gun stopped a bad guy.

Small positive highlight I suppose.

The media/DOJ will down play this aspect of the sooting due to the chief of operations at the warehouse being a LEO (reserve deputy). But yeah, a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy. I just wished he didn't stop shooting the jihadist SOB.

Moose-Knuckle
09-26-14, 19:19
Dollars to doughnuts I'll bet this 02 thief converted to Islam while in prison.

rocsteady
09-26-14, 20:40
Peace... You keep using that word, but I don't not think it means what you think it means.

Ha! Good one. Inconceiveable...

MountainRaven
09-26-14, 21:08

The Religion of Peace Strikes Back (http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-09-25/french-muslim-leaders-call-for-protest-marches-after-beheading).

"You say, 'peace,' But I kinda think you mean the other thing."

Sensei
09-26-14, 21:13
I thought this portion of the article was pertinent:

Nolen, according to state corrections records, was convicted in January 2011 of multiple felony drug offenses, assault and battery on a police officer and escape from detention. He was released from prison in March 2013.

I have $10 that says his recent conversion to Islam happened in prison. Our jails are the perfect recruiting ground for violent Islamists. Nothing solidifies one's animal instincts more than being told that God sanctifies their veil conduct.

TriviaMonster
09-27-14, 00:27
Nice, he got 2 years for all that crap.

I worked with a guy who's brother converted in prison. Its very common.

Amp Mangum
09-27-14, 05:53
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/breaking-muslims-shouting-praise-allah-surround-ok-police-following-press-conference-on-beheading/

J-Dub
09-27-14, 06:13
assalamualaikum!

Honu
09-27-14, 07:11
republicans fault cause he did not give him free stuff !

or any other way they can pass it off as something else
truth is of course majority of muslims are bad people and not the religion of peace ! when % are as high as %80 or more that think you should be killed for leaving the religion that kinda says it all but for some reason half this country refuses to believe it and believes obama is our savior ?

Sam
09-27-14, 07:19
The DOJ must send the soon to be out of his job AG to Moore, OK to investigate whether the alleged accused peace loving muslim's civil right was violated.

platoonDaddy
09-27-14, 07:43
Oklahoma Muslims celebrate the beheading of Colleen Hufford

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/09/26/oklahoma-muslims-celebrate-beheading-colleen-hufford/

Averageman
09-27-14, 09:04
Irregardless that the majority of muslims in America claim to peaceful moderate and American they refuse to stand up against radicals and the radicalization of their religion of peace.
These muslim folks standing around the crime scene where a Woman was decapitated and praising allah clearly drive this point home.
We've been infiltrated at all levels, everyone seems afraid to speak up, this Lady isn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0&feature=youtu.be
and She makes a lot of sense.

TAZ
09-27-14, 09:36
I thought this portion of the article was pertinent:

I have $10 that says his recent conversion to Islam happened in prison. Our jails are the perfect recruiting ground for violent Islamists. Nothing solidifies one's animal instincts more than being told that God sanctifies their veil conduct.

It's a perfect storm. Violent and/or low IQ individuals being given carte Blanche to rape pillage and murder with Allah's blessings. All that coupled with a "justice"'system that insists these asshats be released ASAFP.

Denali
09-27-14, 09:49
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/26/OKC-Killer-Linked-Through-Imam-to-Al-Qaeda-Leader-Awlaki

What have we here,

Suhaib Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had also previously been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, which had been attended by Alton Nolen -- the man who on Thursday beheaded a former coworker after recently converting to Islam, Breitbart News has learned. Webb now serves as Imam of the sister organization of the mosque attended by Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

TAZ
09-27-14, 10:28
What have we here,

You sir are a racist, bigot, anti-Semite bitter clinger. Stop trying to make astro turf connections between bad people and these poor misunderstood men of peace. [/SARCASM]

Averageman
09-27-14, 16:25
NSFW
http://extragoodshit.phlap.net/index.php/warning-very-disturbing-photos-isis-and-the-caliphate/
This is what we face, this is the religion of Peace.
The next time someone talks to you about a "War on Women" and in the next breath talks about "Coexisting" and "Tolerance", please feel free to rub their noses in this shi+

Honu
09-27-14, 16:57
I have done this and they say Christians are worse ?

you can't argue with idiots and the left will get whats coming if SHTF here

NSFW
http://extragoodshit.phlap.net/index.php/warning-very-disturbing-photos-isis-and-the-caliphate/
This is what we face, this is the religion of Peace.
The next time someone talks to you about a "War on Women" and in the next breath talks about "Coexisting" and "Tolerance", please feel free to rub their noses in this shi+

SteyrAUG
09-27-14, 18:52

Where any of those muslims killed?

SteyrAUG
09-27-14, 19:00
You sir are a racist, bigot, anti-Semite bitter clinger. Stop trying to make astro turf connections between bad people and these poor misunderstood men of peace. [/SARCASM]

http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/alton-nolen-oklahoma-beheading-colleen-hufford-mark-vaughn/

davidjinks
09-28-14, 07:39
So how long do you think it'll be before the DOJ charges the Reserve Deputy with a hate crime?

You know, because he shot a defenseless, black Muslim....

Averageman
09-28-14, 07:54
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/27/police-man-accused-in-oklahoma-beheading-is-awake/20968664/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-sb-bb%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D536789
Police asked the FBI to help investigate Nolen after co-workers told investigators he had recently started trying to convert several employees to Islam. He said police asked the FBI to look into Lewis' background because of the nature of the attack, which followed a series of high-profile videotaped beheadings by Islamic State militants.

Amp Mangum
09-28-14, 15:34
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/27/Exclusive-America-s-First-ISIS-Inspired-Attack

Denali
09-28-14, 15:52
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/27/Exclusive-America-s-First-ISIS-Inspired-Attack

I wish you guy's would get in the habit of pasting a quotation from the linked articles that you may post, if not, most will never even click on your links! From your link,

In February 2014, Nolen enthused about “Some of my Muslim Brothers!!!!!” and posted a time-stamped picture showing ISIS terrorists, above. The relatively obscure photograph is dated February 16, was shared on ISIS Internet forums on February 16, and was posted by Nolen on the very same day, implying he closely followed ISIS online. The picture features Omar al-Shishani, the red-bearded Chechen thought to be the terror group’s “military” chief, on his arrival to the A’zaz District of Aleppo in Syria.
Of particular interest in the photo is the prominent display of the ISIS hand signal – the index finger held up on the right hand. This appears to be the first time Nolen posted a photograph including the ISIS hand signal and it quickly becomes a recurring theme which Nolen, himself, emulates.
Some background: this hand gesture was originally created by Islamists to represent tawhid, the belief in monotheism as it pertains to Islam. ISIS adopted the gesture as the symbol of its group, and uses it to indicate solidarity with ISIS in a fashion similar to the way that criminal street gangs utilize hand signals to communicate gang affiliation.

It is plainly evident that this douchebag is an islamofascist terrorist, just as that Ft. Hood douchebag is/was! God I hate the lies & obfuscations of democratic politicians...

montanadave
09-28-14, 16:06
Holy Shit! Our entire culture has been subverted. Based on the number of ISIS foam fingers, I'd say major league baseball is the largest islamofascist sleeper cell in the United States.

NWPilgrim
09-28-14, 17:02
I don't see what is remotely humorous of a beheading or the solidarity hand signals used by the barbarians who perpetrate them. Not every fleeting thought is worth posting.

OH58D
09-28-14, 17:21
Do you ever get just tired of hearing about Islam, Muslims, Allah, Sharia, Sunni, Shiites, Palestinians, etc..etc. I'm sick of it. I trained in my Army career to fight the Warsaw Pact, and instead I went from one Middle Eastern Hell Hole to another, plus Somalia, interacting with some of the lowest, most backward barbarians that breathes air on this planet. I am of the opinion now that anything we do now should involve a massive amount of bombing until nothing walks or crawls. Then arm our allies (like the Kurds) and let them exterminate anything we missed. I know this is simplistic but I'm taking a harder line in my old age that considers these Islamic vermin like something that needs extermination.

Honu
09-28-14, 17:34
its almost like people that have a rat or mouse problem and think OH CUTE CRITTERS don't kill them just relocate them to the field next door and they won't come back !!!!!
then wonder why they have a problem year round and end up just relocating rodents and never get rid of them

I say rat poison rat traps and exterminate them

Do you ever get just tired of hearing about Islam, Muslims, Allah, Sharia, Sunni, Shiites, Palestinians, etc..etc. I'm sick of it. I trained in my Army career to fight the Warsaw Pact, and instead I went from one Middle Eastern Hell Hole to another, plus Somalia, interacting with some of the lowest, most backward barbarians that breathes air on this planet. I am of the opinion now that anything we do now should involve a massive amount of bombing until nothing walks or crawls. Then arm our allies (like the Kurds) and let them exterminate anything we missed. I know this is simplistic but I'm taking a harder line in my old age that considers these Islamic vermin like something that needs extermination.

Honu
09-29-14, 03:02
workplace violence according to MSNBC

but its OK because muslims are funny !!!!! and religion has nothing to do with beheading !

then compared it to the stereo type just like white men and mass school shootings !

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/29/msnbc-host-calls-muslim-converts-beheading-of-woman-in-oklahoma-food-plant-workplace-violence/

Amp Mangum
09-29-14, 06:43
Copycat?

Murithi identified himself as a Muslim. He then mentioned he "represented ISIS and that ISIS kills Christians."

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/man-says-he-represents-isis-threatens-cut-co-worke/nhXN4/

Averageman
09-29-14, 08:36

I'm with you and went through the exact same circumstances.
If we don't take the gloves off, call these things for what they are and take direct and swift actions against them, our grandkids will be fighting this war 40 years from now.

GunBugBit
09-29-14, 11:35
If we don't take the gloves off, call these things for what they are and take direct and swift actions against them...
We won't.

...our grandkids will be fighting this war 40 years from now.
They will.

MountainRaven
09-29-14, 13:49
Holy Shit! Our entire culture has been subverted. Based on the number of ISIS foam fingers, I'd say major league baseball is the largest islamofascist sleeper cell in the United States.

MUSLIMS: They walk among us!

MorphCross
09-29-14, 21:44
MUSLIMS: They walk among us!

At a world population of 1.6 billion that isn't too hard.