PDA

View Full Version : Contractors Vs. Dem Congressman on Benghazi

WillBrink
09-27-14, 14:40
Benghazi Security Annex team discusses event with Dem Congressman who questions their story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ4LcFHoeX4

Averageman
09-27-14, 16:18
Call them liars on the MSM, then when confronted on Fox deny, change the story and try to talk over any reply they give to your accusations.
That's typical of the left wing when encountering Men of Valor.

davidjinks
09-27-14, 16:27
How about that assclown brings in the surviving team members and throws that shit around face to face with them?

I say in a dark room with a locked door.

signal4l
09-27-14, 18:50
The members of that security team are heroes. They have more love of country and courage than those politicians can comprehend.

The Obamite spinmasters need to realize that their ship is sinking. The Benghazi, Fast / Furious, IRS lies are starting to unravel

davidjinks
09-27-14, 20:58
True, but nothing will happen to any of them. Not one damn thing. They'll go with their life on the tit of the tax payer making MILLIONS talking their same shit to the same ****s who elected them in the first place.

The members of that security team are heroes. They have more love of country and courage than those politicians can comprehend.

The Obamite spinmasters need to realize that their ship is sinking. The Benghazi, Fast / Furious, IRS lies are starting to unravel

signal4l
09-27-14, 23:13
True, but nothing will happen to any of them. Not one damn thing. They'll go with their life on the tit of the tax payer making MILLIONS talking their same shit to the same ****s who elected them in the first place.

You are probably correct. Maybe it's unrealistic but I was hoping voters would eventually wise up and get some of these self serving assholes out of office

l8apex
09-27-14, 23:44
Glad the light is still on with Benghazi. These men are Heros in my book.

MountainRaven
09-28-14, 00:10
You are probably correct. Maybe it's unrealistic but I was hoping voters would eventually wise up and get some of these self serving assholes out of office

I seem to recall a poll published last year in the aftermath of the left's failed efforts to push gun control showing that overwhelming majorities of people were upset with Congress's inability to act... and overwhelmingly supportive of their own Congressional representation. Meaning that, to most Americans, the problem with Congress isn't my Senators and Representative(s), it's your Senators and Representative(s).

Moose-Knuckle
09-28-14, 02:43
If Hillary gets in the oval office those two ass clown reps will have some primo appointments, then again they could get the old Vince Foster treatment.

davidjinks
09-28-14, 07:27
You mean the same voters who keep voting the same ****ing idiots into office? Over and over and over again?

No, we're pretty much ****ed.

skydivr
09-29-14, 10:26
Congressmen and Women, removed by a factor of 10 from the actual event, need to be very careful when they run their mouths at the behest of their political masters. In this case, these men might just, elected official or not, punch you in the mouth for calling them liars, as their honor means more than their lives to them. This is what happens when our legislature is filled with those that do not understand this simple concept...

chuckman
09-29-14, 13:36
Congressmen and Women, removed by a factor of 10 from the actual event, need to be very careful when they run their mouths at the behest of their political masters. In this case, these men might just, elected official or not, punch you in the mouth for calling them liars, as their honor means more than their lives to them. This is what happens when our legislature is filled with those that do not understand this simple concept...

That's kinda what I was thinking. Politicians play their games by a different set of rules and they will be surprised when other people play by a different set of rules and they get hammered.