View Full Version : EDC in uniform

Stubby
10-02-14, 14:44
Working on making a EDC setup for my ACU's when I'm on duty,
So far I have
1) maxpidition wallet kept in front left breast pocket
2) iPhone with life proof kept in lower right calf pocket
3) leatherman wave carried at the 5oclock position
4) daily blade carried clipped on right pocket (either my griptillian or my delica 4
5) just got a Coye forerunner with an amarilloconcealment belt sheath that I wanna work into the rotation

What all do you carry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koshinn
10-02-14, 15:58
Working on making a EDC setup for my ACU's when I'm on duty,
So far I have
1) maxpidition wallet kept in front left breast pocket
2) iPhone with life proof kept in lower right calf pocket
3) leatherman wave carried at the 5oclock position
4) daily blade carried clipped on right pocket (either my griptillian or my delica 4
5) just got a Coye forerunner with an amarilloconcealment belt sheath that I wanna work into the rotation

What all do you carry?

Wallet front right pants pocket. Because sometimes I remove my blouse to do work and I don't want to lose it.

Phone front left pocket. Because I need to read m4c when I take a crap.

Kershaw knife wrapped with pig alpha gloves in right cargo pocket. Because you never know when you need to shank a bitch and not leave fingerprints. Or cut packing tape I guess.

Pen right lower leg pocket. It falls out of the left arm pocket sometimes and also not having a pen on you in the USAF is like not having a reflective belt in the Army.

Rite in the rain notepad left cargo pocket. Because if I get splashed in some liquid, I don't want to lose my notes.

Stubby
10-02-14, 16:00
Oh I forgot about my write in the rain notepad and pen in my left arm pocket

E_Johnson
10-03-14, 08:10
the 3-in-1 pilot pen from skilcraft is great.

black pen, red pen, .5mm pencil, all-metal body.

http://www.marvgolden.com/skilcraft-b3-black-red-aviator-pen.html

If it seems like I'm nerding out way too hard over a pen... It's because I am.

lawusmc0844
10-03-14, 15:25
This is what I carried in garrison when I was active duty

SOG Trident front right trouser pocket

Rite in the rain notepad also in left cargo pocket, got the cordura case for it too for extra protection and to carry extra 5mm pencils. NCOs have to take notes right ?

My iPhone with Magpul case was either in my left breast pocket, left sleeve pocket or right front trouser pocket, depending on situation

Wallet left front trouser pocket

Inkstick (LOL) on top of of the button flap of my blouse, clip side outbound of course

Keys on carabiner (used one I got from the recruiting office haha), clipped on belt loop

Stubby
10-03-14, 19:42
I like the sog trident, had my hands on one that a guy in my platoon had and I thought about picking one up!

lawusmc0844
10-05-14, 22:11
Yeah EDC'd mine in Afghanistan my final deployment before I EASed. Great knife, no issues getting through customs. Had to get it resharpened a while ago after plenty of abuse.