PDA

View Full Version : Dillon 550b

Quick Draw
10-02-14, 20:50
Looking to buy a Dillon 550B and would like to get the best price.

Do any of you Dillon owners care to recommend a source?

morpheus6d9
10-02-14, 21:04
Brian enos

jstone
10-02-14, 21:05
There is a member here named chadbag. Im not sure if he is still selling dillon, but he was great to deal with. I can guarantee that if you deal with him you will not be disappointed. Dillon prices are pretty set, your not going to find anyplace that is more than a couple dollars difference. I got lucky and ordered mine a couple weeks before the most recent price hike.

Whiskey&beer
10-02-14, 23:02
I just go straight to Dillon, they are great to deal with over the phone. A few weeks back I ordered a few things and they happened to be dealing with their new computer system - I ended up getting my order overnighted for free due to the salesman not being able to figure out shipping!

Quick Draw
10-03-14, 06:57
Thank you for the replies. They confirm what my searches had indicated, that there is very little difference in pricing from one dealer to another.

This is a good example of "you get what you pay for" or as my deceased friend used to say "Gary you pay for what you get". Meaning that quality is never cheap.

Again, thank you guys for your responses.

Ready.Fire.Aim
10-03-14, 09:28
Brian Enos is who I buy from. http://www.brianenos.com/store/dillon.html

His website is easier to use for caliber conversions. He is a very helpful guy on the phone.

Dillon is also very good on the phone.

Cap'n Crash
10-03-14, 09:41
I also purchased from chadbag. He was very helpful. We exchanged multiple emails in which he gave a ton of advice, as I had no reloading experience. His site is eguns.com.

There is a member here named chadbag. Im not sure if he is still selling dillon, but he was great to deal with. I can guarantee that if you deal with him you will not be disappointed. Dillon prices are pretty set, your not going to find anyplace that is more than a couple dollars difference. I got lucky and ordered mine a couple weeks before the most recent price hike.

platoonDaddy
10-03-14, 13:33
I also purchased from chadbag. He was very helpful. We exchanged multiple emails in which he gave a ton of advice, as I had no reloading experience. His site is eguns.com.

Hard to beat his price and service. He was on vacation with the family at Disney World and replied to my email. Great guy.