PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Rode To Hispanic Convention With Two Illegal Aliens!

Denali
10-03-14, 11:19
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-tells-hispanic-caucus-he-rode-over-wh-2-illegal-aliens

President Barack Obama told the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Thursday night he was accompanied to the convention center by two illegal aliens, whom he called "dreamers."

"I want to give a special thanks to two young men who rode over with me from the White House tonight," Obama said. "Luis and Victor are CHCI (Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute) interns and fellows. They are also dreamers, living and working in the country they call home, and making it a better place for all of us.

"Their stories are inspiring, and along with the other CHCI fellows, they give me great hope for the future. They make me optimistic about what America's all about."

This is surreal, this guy is flagrantly violating existing US law, flaunting it! He needs to be removed from office, its just crazy and surreal, the entire apparatus is crumbling and nobody is doing a thing about it, in either party! :mad:

markm
10-03-14, 11:25
Hussein is the biggest piece of shit EVER.

Watrdawg
10-03-14, 11:31
Typical. It's a shame Congress doesn't have the cajones to impeach him!

The_War_Wagon
10-03-14, 12:39
Did the Secret Service check 'em for Lorcin's, Raven's, and Hi-Point's first? :rolleyes:

platoonDaddy
10-03-14, 13:31
Friggin disgrace! What is sad; if legal & he ran again, he would win.

Honu
10-03-14, 14:06
again this country is sadly past the tipping point and its going to take a LOT to get it back

not sure with half the country still loving this guy that it will ever happen welcome to the new US which will soon fall down to the level of these other countries and then be falling behind as we slide more allowing them to destroy our country while doing so

china and russia have to be laughing so hard right now

Abraham
10-03-14, 14:20
He's big on dreaming.

Remember the title of one of his books: "Dreams From My Father"

And that's all he's good for, dreaming...reality is not in his repertoire.

Denial, dreaming, obfuscating, lying, misleading, and this list isn't complete, but these are his basic tools.

SomeOtherGuy
10-03-14, 15:47
It is quite routine in the last century that dictators flout the law and customs of their country as a way of showing their power and fearlessness. The law-abiding, incorruptible parts of a country need to clamp down on that behavior or else it becomes normal, tolerated, and even accepted. I'm not sure if there is still time to stop this process here, or if we're past the point of no return. But either way, be aware of what is happening. It is not merely someone with poor manners or lack of respect. It is much worse.

Moose-Knuckle
10-03-14, 15:58
As Garth Brooks said, "I got friends in low places" . . .