PDA

View Full Version : Illegals and Enterovirus d68

ABNAK
10-03-14, 18:35
Look, I sure as hell don't want these little bastards in the country and we should definitely ship all their little beggar asses back. They're not our problem.

However, I see a lot of blaming them for the Enterovirus d68 spreading here. Now, it has been here before so it's not like it's never been seen. Yes, I'm sure some of them had it when they came here. My problem is this: What is the incubation period for this virus, and how long after an illegal hits the border are they shipped off to Hometown USA?

Ebola has an up-to 21 day incubation period. I may be wrong but I do not think this respiratory ailment has quite as long an incubation period, as it's much like the standard flu (which IIRC is ~ 3 days). So let's be generous and say the Enterovirus incubates for up to a week. Little Juanita crosses the border on a Monday and surrenders to the Border Patrol. With the processing and all that takes place is she really being sent to Hometown USA by the following Monday? This also assumes she was infected the day she crossed the border and not days before. I was under the impression that they were being held in detention facilities for several weeks (?). That means she'd be sick----and over it----by the time she was placed somewhere else.

Denali
10-03-14, 20:08
Look, I sure as hell don't want these little bastards in the country and we should definitely ship all their little beggar asses back. They're not our problem.

However, I see a lot of blaming them for the Enterovirus d68 spreading here. Now, it has been here before so it's not like it's never been seen. Yes, I'm sure some of them had it when they came here. My problem is this: What is the incubation period for this virus, and how long after an illegal hits the border are they shipped off to Hometown USA?

Ebola has an up-to 21 day incubation period. I may be wrong but I do not think this respiratory ailment has quite as long an incubation period, as it's much like the standard flu (which IIRC is ~ 3 days). So let's be generous and say the Enterovirus incubates for up to a week. Little Juanita crosses the border on a Monday and surrenders to the Border Patrol. With the processing and all that takes place is she really being sent to Hometown USA by the following Monday? This also assumes she was infected the day she crossed the border and not days before. I was under the impression that they were being held in detention facilities for several weeks (?). That means she'd be sick----and over it----by the time she was placed somewhere else.

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/michael-morris/could-illegal-unaccompanied-minors-be-spreading-new-mystery-virus-us

The CDC, in a post regarding EV-D68, noted that such infections “have recently been documented across the United States.” Thus far, 472 respiratory illness cases caused by EV-D68 have been confirmed in 41 states and the District of Columbia.

The virus (EV-D68), confirmed mostly in children and one adult, is an influenza-like virus common to Latin America, and according to BBC, most (more than 90 percent) of the illegal immigrant children caught trying to cross the border into the U.S. are from Latin American, specifically the countries of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

Good luck getting a whisper of information from the Obama government and its media/propaganda machine...There is no mystery, Obama's kids are spreading it, and have been for months...

Moose-Knuckle
10-03-14, 20:13
Already a thread here . . .

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?158928-First-US-child-dies-from-enterovirus-D68