PDA

View Full Version : BCM Christmas!!!!!

NCGREENSWAMP13
10-04-14, 07:07
My brothers Christmas present showed up yesterday. BCM mid-length upper with dd 12" rail, ss barrel and the BCG. I slapped it on my LE6920 lower. It feels great, looks great as well. Very light and the finish is very nice. Now I have to order the lower and he'll be all set. Thanks for the help! I wanna take it for a drive but my wife wont let me lol.

IraqVet1982
10-04-14, 08:16
Take or for a drive?
Tell the wife you have to test fire it for safety.

ColtSeavers
10-04-14, 09:36
Your brother's a lucky man! Listen to your wife and let him pop it's cherry, it is his new toy after all.

MoeBettuh
10-04-14, 09:52
Beautiful. It's only so long until you'll own a BCM now.

NCGREENSWAMP13
10-04-14, 11:46
Beautiful. It's only so long until you'll own a BCM now.

I know right. I love my Colt but now I see why everyone absolutely loves the BCMs. My next AR will definitely be a BCM. I'm thinking like a SBR. My Colt will always be my first though.

doriwoogie
10-04-14, 15:41
Do a form 1 on the Colt lower and grab one of the BCM sbr uppers while they have the free bcg deal.

NCGREENSWAMP13
10-04-14, 16:44
Do a form 1 on the Colt lower and grab one of the BCM sbr uppers while they have the free bcg deal.

Explain the form1 thing to me if you will? Is that the $200 tax stamp? I have my gun trust set up already.

Dcr5595
10-04-14, 16:51
Explain the form1 thing to me if you will? Is that the $200 tax stamp? I have my gun trust set up already.

It's the ATF application to make and register a firearm. There is a lot of good reading in the NFA sub forum as to how to efile with your trust.

doriwoogie
10-04-14, 17:17
Here's a few links to check out:
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?9830-How-to-SBR-Your-Lower-by-Scottryan
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?147975-Visual-guide-How-to-fill-out-a-Form-1-using-EFORMS

JS-Maine
10-04-14, 17:43
That's just the best gift I could think of, but then again most guys on this forum probably would. Speaking of that, you don't think there is any way he would find his way to this forum sometime before Christmas do you?

My brothers Christmas present showed up yesterday. BCM mid-length upper with dd 12" rail, ss barrel and the BCG. I slapped it on my LE6920 lower. It feels great, looks great as well. Very light and the finish is very nice. Now I have to order the lower and he'll be all set. Thanks for the help! I wanna take it for a drive but my wife wont let me lol.

LDB
10-05-14, 11:00
That's a very cool xmas gift. On the one hand he should get to shoot it first. On the other hand, what kind of brother would you be if you didn't confirm it was operating properly and had a good and proper cleaning before he gets it?

ghostsup
10-05-14, 12:48
That's a very cool xmas gift. On the one hand he should get to shoot it first. On the other hand, what kind of brother would you be if you didn't confirm it was operating properly and had a good and proper cleaning before he gets it?

Couldn't agree with this statement more. You should also consider finding the perfect round match for this rifle. To do this you would need to buy at least 4 different brands and test each one accordingly! Say... 500 rounds?

Iraqgunz
10-05-14, 16:20
If you have legitimate questions or comments feel free to post. For other things we have Facebook and Twitter available.