PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: BCM 20" SS410 barrel, CMMG A3 Upper, Troy 13" VTAC rail, UTG Pro FF Rail, NiB Bolt,

KingsideRook
10-06-14, 11:59
For sale:

Sold - 1 - BCM SS410 20" barrel, pristine and unfired, threaded 1/2x28. SAM-R profile, beautiful, but I decided not to buy the glass to put on it, so I never even put a bolt carrier in it. This is a great way to build that precision rig without paying $360+ shipping for a new BCM 20" SS410+ gas tube and gas block. At least $120 below retail.

Never fired, only installed once. Barrel is factory dimpled for gas block set screw. Comes with lightly-used-on-another-barrel .750 Low-profile gas block and rifle gas tube. $239 shipped, or $269 with excellent condition Smith Vortex FH.

http://i.imgur.com/yo7REAGl.jpg

1 - Like-new condition Smith Ent. Vortex FH, $45 shipped.

Sold - 1 - Used mil-spec charging handle. Works well and spring is strong, but the black finish is worn on both sides of the handle from another tight upper receiver. $11 shipped.

1 - CMMG forged A3 upper complete, also unfired and looks great. Has had a barrel nut on it, and then back off of it. $79 shipped

1- Aim Surplus NiB spare bolt, complete. $55 shipped.

1- Troy VTAC Alpha 13" rail with all mounting hardware and 3 spare rails. Tube and the two shorter bolt-on rail sections were painted FDE at one point, but pain has been removed from the exterior of the tube. $129 shipped.

1- Noveske Pistol gas tube with roll pin still in packaging. $14 shipped.

1 - UTG Pro Rifle length FF rail, a KAC-clone type quad rail. Full disclosure, some minor denting to two of the alignment holes in the barrel nut from install, but doesn't affect function and isn't visible when the rifle is assembled. $79 shipped.

1 - Aluminum Stubby VFG - $20 shipped

3 - Ergo brand FDE rail covers - all 3 for $17 shipped.

Took a picture of it when it was all together, upper is already back in parts, to be sold as parts.I can take better pictures of any individual part if needed.

All items will ship USPS with tracking, and I'll combine shipping on multiple items, just ask for a shipping quote. Please email with any questions, it's faster than PMs.

I'll accept Paypal +3.5%, money order or personal check, held to clear with ID.

http://i.imgur.com/FHJIyA7l.jpg