PDA

View Full Version : M4C Official Thread: The Walking Dead

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

sandman99and9
10-12-14, 09:01
I have been waiting for this and now it's back :)

Love me some walking dead. The Ricktatorship is back !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rpaSchD86k&feature=share

S.M.

skijunkie55
10-12-14, 09:06
"They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out..."

Is it weird that my yearly walking dead season premiere party is bigger than my Super Bowl party?

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-12-14, 09:37
Stopped watching a few seasons ago. To be frank, the zombies scarred the crap out of me in the beginning, then I was bored with them, then the people started scaring the crap out of me, then I stopped watching.

alvincullumyork
10-12-14, 09:52
This show goes so hot and cold for me it's not even funny. I'm always about 2 episodes away from dropping it and it gets good again. The last season finally was the episode to bring me back in.

wildcard600
10-12-14, 10:03
has it gotten better ? I stopped watching it during season 3 with all that ridiculous govenor crap. was like a bad soap opera with occasional zombie.

JBecker 72
10-12-14, 10:28
I need to catch up on season 4. Doesn't matter much as I don't have cable.

wildcard600
10-12-14, 11:06
I need to catch up on season 4. Doesn't matter much as I don't have cable.

Me either, I used to catch "reruns" on the web.

Caeser25
10-12-14, 11:20
has it gotten better ? I stopped watching it during season 3 with all that ridiculous govenor crap. was like a bad soap opera with occasional zombie.

Same here.

Jellybean
10-12-14, 11:48

+2

Has it improved since season 3 at all?
I got sick and tired of the meandering story line, and frankly the general stupidity of some of the characters, and walked away. That and the retarded gunplay- Rick high-arming his revolver all the time, and AP Pros with zoom and reticles... So much fail. :rolleyes:
And when AMC was discontinued from my Dish TV package, I really haven't missed the last season or so.

lunchbox
10-12-14, 12:02
Tuff crowd here, y'all expect way to much out of television, just sayin. At least it's a show with guns that hasn't folded to anti's push to remove guns from TV or paint them in purely negative fashion, used only by bad guys. No, LAV doesn't consult them on weapons/setups; yes, there is gonna be drama & plot lines. It is cable tv after all.
I'm stoked about new season, cant wait!!

wildcard600
10-12-14, 18:16
Tuff crowd here, y'all expect way to much out of television, just sayin.......

Well... I expected a zombie show to have... you know... zombies ?

If you enjoy it, more power to you. Just isn't my bag anymore.

sadmin
10-12-14, 18:51
I feel you but keep in mind "The Walking Dead" refers to Rick and Co. and not the zombies. The book series is very much about human connection or disconnection...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForTehNguyen
10-12-14, 18:58
anyone play the Walking Dead game? In some ways its more raw and visceral than the show. Game makes you hate yourself for what you have to do

SpeedRacer
10-12-14, 19:42
I feel you but keep in mind "The Walking Dead" refers to Rick and Co. and not the zombies. The book series is very much about human connection or disconnection...

This. And with 51 episodes down that's about 35 hours of show. I think watching 35 hours of nothing but people shooting and face stabbing zombies would get old real quick.

I do agree the stuff with the Governor did drag out a couple episodes too long.

wildcard600
10-12-14, 19:59

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i understand. Even the great Romero films were more about the human characters than the zombies. i just felt that the whole govenor story arc just dragged on waaayyyyy to long and just when you thought it was resolved, it comes back even more ridiculous than before. And then the whole thing with Lenny James' character.... just bad writing IMO. i might give S5 a whirl when it comes to Netflix though.

ForTehNguyen
10-12-14, 21:02
now thats how you premiere a season

lunchbox
10-12-14, 21:06
now thats how you premiere a seasonOh hell Ya!

ForTehNguyen
10-12-14, 21:25
Carol just climbed a few rungs of bad asstitude just in this episode

sandman99and9
10-12-14, 21:37
Carol just climbed a few rungs of bad asstitude just in this episode

I think carol has the high body count :)

The whole shooting a leak in that tank and a bottle rocket to set it off was a big stretch but whatever, still good show.

S.M.

lunchbox
10-12-14, 21:50
The whole shooting a leak in that tank and a bottle rocket to set it off was a big stretch but whatever
S.M.At least it didn't just explode when she shot it.

bp7178
10-12-14, 23:04
I don't get how it had that much propane left...

But, best episode in a long time.

mastiffhound
10-12-14, 23:36
I just hope the cast, crew, and armorers get past their extreme hatred for rear sights this season! What has a carry handle or MBUS ever done to any of them?

Belmont31R
10-13-14, 00:45
Awesome start to the season...:dance3:

Wake27
10-13-14, 02:29
I just hope the cast, crew, and armorers get past their extreme hatred for rear sights this season! What has a carry handle or MBUS ever done to any of them?

Yeah that is always great haha. But was stoked with this episode. I too hated how the last season dragged on with the governor. Bout time they killed em all.

mtdawg169
10-13-14, 03:21
I was surprised to see the Terminus saga end so quickly. After the end of last season, I thought their time in Terminus would last a few episodes. Boy was I wrong! Great episode, lots of ass kicking and they got the band back together! Good stuff. But I'm sure that we'll see Gareth again. That dude is a major sociopath and the cannibal stuff was waaaay creepy.

Alex V
10-13-14, 06:22
Excellent way to start the season for sure. I just hope they can keep up the momentum. Nothing could be as bad as the first half of season two. So I am optimistic.

I was happy to see Rick bad to being a leader, Farmer Rick was getting on my nerves.

Don't like the loose ends tho. Rick wanted to go back and kill all of em which could have been a fun episode as the group go through the compound eliminating all the cannibals including Gareth. Now we know be comes back.

The bonus scene at the end was really good too!!

.46caliber
10-13-14, 06:38

My DVR cut off right as the bonus started. He/she started removing the balaclava and I didn't even see the face.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The_War_Wagon
10-13-14, 06:41
My favorite version! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I0BnadYbLIU

Belmont31R
10-13-14, 07:24
Excellent way to start the season for sure. I just hope they can keep up the momentum. Nothing could be as bad as the first half of season two. So I am optimistic.

I was happy to see Rick bad to being a leader, Farmer Rick was getting on my nerves.

Don't like the loose ends tho. Rick wanted to go back and kill all of em which could have been a fun episode as the group go through the compound eliminating all the cannibals including Gareth. Now we know be comes back.

One of the season previews already showed Rick talking to Gareth in a church like building. So yeah Gareth isn't done for the season.

Interesting in the Talking Dead how the guy on the slab they were cutting up is Gareth's brother, and Mary was their mom. Basically they'll eat anyone.

Averageman
10-13-14, 07:41
Great show.
I think they are back on the right track this time.

jet66
10-13-14, 08:16
My DVR cut off right as the bonus started. He/she started removing the balaclava and I didn't even see the face.

Here you go!
(Spoiler alert for others: Do not watch if you haven't watched the whole episode yet. Linked, instead of embedded.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li2WPcZs3Iw

Averageman
10-13-14, 08:49
I really like that character in the clip (trying not to spoil it) he was the one I think I most hoped would make it.

Ark1443
10-13-14, 09:11
I really like that character in the clip (trying not to spoil it) he was the one I think I most hoped would make it.

Same. I was more thrilled to see him than pretty much the rest of the episode!

mtdawg169
10-13-14, 09:14

Cant wait to see what they do with his character. Obviously, I haven't read the books, so I don't know what to expect. He seems to have gotten off of the crazy train and looks like he may be in badass mode. Hoping for alot more action this season.

Alex V
10-13-14, 09:17

The wife and I both gasped and instantly looked at each other. We were super excited to see that character. But the question is; will he be a good guy or a bad guy now?

One of the season previews already showed Rick talking to Gareth in a church like building. So yeah Gareth isn't done for the season.
Interesting in the Talking Dead how the guy on the slab they were cutting up is Gareth's brother, and Mary was their mom. Basically they'll eat anyone.

Yes, 100% right. I remember seeing him, which is why I knew they would not go back to take care of the rest of the people at Terminus. We only watched the Talking Dead up to the first commercial. Its interesting to see they discussion but we called it quits.

Can't wait for next week :-D

skijunkie55
10-13-14, 09:18
I, in no way shape or form, was disappointed with last night's premiere. The disturbing factor was there (just realized "The Penguin" from Gotham was in there :p), the semi-epic zombie kills were there, Carol is a bad-ass now who doesn't just shoot little girls looking at flowers, and Rick looked ready to bite someone else's neck again.

**POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW**

I did find Eugene's explanation of "the cure" pretty interesting. Makes you curious about the actual origins of the outbreak now...

Alex V
10-13-14, 09:33
I did find Eugene's explanation of "the cure" pretty interesting. Makes you curious about the actual origins of the outbreak now...

I still think he is full of shit and knows nothing in reality. Has no way of protecting himself and just found a guy who believed him. He strikes me as an Otaku. After all, how many people with mullets have one the Nobel Prize in Biology?

Averageman
10-13-14, 09:39
I still think he is full of shit and knows nothing in reality. Has no way of protecting himself and just found a guy who believed him. He strikes me as an Otaku. After all, how many people with mullets have one the Nobel Prize in Biology?

All Biologists named Eugene!
I bet he has a Skoal can ring too.

4DAIVI PAI2K5
10-13-14, 10:02
Was a good opening to the season!

jet66
10-13-14, 10:30
But the question is; will he be a good guy or a bad guy now?

That's what I'm wondering, too. It would make for a very intense and emotional showdown if he's the latter.

Averageman
10-13-14, 10:40
I dont see him coming back as a bad guy.
I think he very well may be looking to join up with Rick again and be an asset to the group.

mtdawg169
10-13-14, 11:11
What was the significance of the symbol carved in the tree?

Renegade
10-13-14, 11:34
I think carol has the high body count :)

The whole shooting a leak in that tank and a bottle rocket to set it off was a big stretch but whatever, still good show.

S.M.

Never tried that before eh?

When you get bored with Tannerite give it a go.

WickedWillis
10-13-14, 11:34
The season premiere was good. I have had zero interest in the show since the end of season 3. I am starting on compendium 2 tonight, and hopefully I enjoy it as much as compendium 1. The characters are so much better and fleshed out in the books.

Renegade
10-13-14, 11:38

His existence in the story is stupid. A better story line then the cure would have been to explain what causes the dead to walk.

I hope the story does not revolve around him and going to DC as if he has the cure.

GunBugBit
10-13-14, 12:43
A better story line then the cure would have been to explain what causes the dead to walk.
They briefly covered that in the first season. There's just enough brain activity to get the corpse up and walking, was the gist of it.

Renegade
10-13-14, 13:03
They briefly covered that in the first season. There's just enough brain activity to get the corpse up and walking, was the gist of it.

I meant the guy who claims to have the cure. He should be a walking encyclopedia of what caused the outbreak, how it is passed, why some turn right away others much later, why it spread so fast, how to defend against it, etc. Instead his only skill seems to be shooting up a 6x6.

Honu
10-13-14, 13:13
about season 2 it went from a sit in front of the TV to watch to watching on the 2nd monitor when I do editing was good enough ? this last season was better

I like hell on wheels and a few other shows better now :)

Koshinn
10-13-14, 13:17
I meant the guy who claims to have the cure. He should be a walking encyclopedia of what caused the outbreak, how it is passed, why some turn right away others much later, why it spread so fast, how to defend against it, etc. Instead his only skill seems to be shooting up a 6x6.

In the comics, he didn't have a cure. He was just leading people on.

But the tv show has gone far from the comics so nothing is guaranteed.

Renegade
10-13-14, 13:20
In the comics, he didn't have a cure. He was just leading people on.

But the tv show has gone far from the comics so nothing is guaranteed.

Yes, that is my point he is obviously a functioning idiot, and is offering nothing because he knows nothing.

JBecker 72
10-13-14, 16:45
I'm watching season 4 right now and wanted to share my walking dead inspired carbine.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/hownowbrowncow_02/Misc/78D04461-0D68-4F31-B2F0-4634973147FE_zpshm63q7d9.jpg (http://s149.photobucket.com/user/hownowbrowncow_02/media/Misc/78D04461-0D68-4F31-B2F0-4634973147FE_zpshm63q7d9.jpg.html)

WickedWillis
10-13-14, 16:49
I have laughed at that several times now. But they rarely miss, so maybe I need to do that on my rifle.

JBecker 72
10-13-14, 17:01
This thing is a headshot machine.

Jellybean
10-13-14, 18:31
I have laughed at that several times now. But they rarely miss, so maybe I need to do that on my rifle.

Everyone knows it's all about the front sight anyway.... :laugh:

OH58D
10-13-14, 20:06
My teenage son got me watching The Walking Dead. Been watching since the end of Season 1. Last night, The Walking Dead was not only on AMC, but on NBC. Head Zombie Ely Manning and his team of New York Walkers did nothing but stumble around, fall down and drop things.

ForTehNguyen
10-13-14, 20:26
http://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.clublexus.com-vbulletin/500x281/80-kaboom_11_4208332c8726c61428326df87c544692dc7451b3.gif

SHIVAN
10-13-14, 20:56
I thought for sure that was KevinB's personal SR-25 with the Mk8 optic on it.

Alex V
10-13-14, 21:23
I thought for sure that was KevinB's personal SR-25 with the Mk8 optic on it.

U talking about the rifle Carol was using? Could have sworn it was a USO ST10 on it.

G19A3
10-13-14, 22:38
What was the significance of the symbol carved in the tree?

I thought the X on the tree was where they marked the spot with the bag of weapons Rick buried.

Also, why was the masked guy at the end clothes so clean? It would seem unreasonable that he didn't kill a zed or two in his long travel there. Not even dirt on his clothes, while everyone is wearing dirty tattered clothes.

SteyrAUG
10-14-14, 00:53

Yep, those guys really were dead inside. The trough scene was just rough.

Ouroborous
10-14-14, 01:48
Was the "Then" segment at te end of the episode a bonus scene or something?

Seemed out of context and I didn't really get why it was in there at the end.

SteyrAUG
10-14-14, 02:00
Was the "Then" segment at te end of the episode a bonus scene or something?

Seemed out of context and I didn't really get why it was in there at the end.

It was showing how the members of Terminus started out as a "safe haven" and were quickly taken over by biker types who raped and abused them. This also caused the original transformation of the Terminus group from "cattle to butchers" after they retook the station.

JusticeM4
10-14-14, 02:24
Bloody good episode!

Its quite funny how some people complain about the show not being good... you mean as compared to all the crap shows and reality junk there is on tv these days? C'mon. WD is an awesome show compared to many others.

The drama, character stupidity, and roller coaster plot lines has to be there to make the show more interesting. You can't expect all action all the time, that would also get old.

Go compare Z-Nation to Walking Dead and you'd understand how good WD really is.

Koshinn
10-14-14, 03:08
It was showing how the members of Terminus started out as a "safe haven" and were quickly taken over by biker types who raped and abused them. This also caused the original transformation of the Terminus group from "cattle to butchers" after they retook the station.

I think it shows how good and reasonable people, under certain situations, can become evil.

Straight Shooter
10-14-14, 04:15
Im a huge fan of the show, and Ive stopped nitpicking about the weapons related gaffs.
HOWEVER...NOBODY picked on the fact that Rick thinks his Colt Python is a "44 Magnum"?

Straight Shooter
10-14-14, 04:18
Well... I expected a zombie show to have... you know... zombies ?

If you enjoy it, more power to you. Just isn't my bag anymore.

What most people fail to realize, especially those who haven't watched....the show AINT about the walkers/zombies...itsabout the people who are trying to survive, both against the walkers, and other people.

Alex V
10-14-14, 06:25
I thought the X on the tree was where they marked the spot with the bag of weapons Rick buried.

Also, why was the masked guy at the end clothes so clean? It would seem unreasonable that he didn't kill a zed or two in his long travel there. Not even dirt on his clothes, while everyone is wearing dirty tattered clothes.

Rick buried the bag with the weapons closer to the Terminus fence line. In the middle of a forested area. The marked tree was right on the side of the train tracks. Something else is a foot.

That was a good catch on the masked charichter at the end. It was off how clean the cloths were.

skijunkie55
10-14-14, 07:31
Rick buried the bag with the weapons closer to the Terminus fence line. In the middle of a forested area. The marked tree was right on the side of the train tracks. Something else is a foot.

That was a good catch on the masked charichter at the end. It was off how clean the cloths were.

I'm just wondering where his stash of firepower went.

Big A
10-14-14, 08:08
Everybody realizes Carol was at terminus after Rick cast her out, right?

G19A3
10-14-14, 08:10

Right before Carol re-joins the group in the forest after the Terminus escape....Darrel, while pointing at "a tree", remarks "It's here." or something, but I didn't catch what exactly he was pointing at. After the Darrel remark, the group seemed to have more longarms. Later when Morgan (the masked guy) sees the circle X, I assumed that was what Darrell was pointing at. So I deduced that was where Rick's weapon cache was. Tho before entering Terminus, it did seem like Rick buried the cache very close to the fence.

group escapes Terminus and re

SHIVAN
10-14-14, 08:48
U talking about the rifle Carol was using? Could have sworn it was a USO ST10 on it.

Went back and looked, definitely a USO, but not sure the objective is large enough to be the ST10. Windage and elevation knobs are USO though. For sure. Good call.

Alex V
10-14-14, 09:11
Went back and looked, definitely a USO, but not sure the objective is large enough to be the ST10. Windage and elevation knobs are USO though. For sure. Good call.

I'm a looser... what can I say...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/13/1413173621043_wps_67_The_Walking_Dead_Season_P.jpg

The EREK elev. turret gives it away.

https://legionofleia.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/wd3.jpg

Whats throwing me is that the body looks like SR8 or SR6 but they don't come with EREK knobs...

SHIVAN
10-14-14, 09:55
US Optics posted on FB that it's an SR6-E

rushca01
10-14-14, 10:17
More than one tree was marked with a circle and an x. Somebody is leaving a trail of bread crumbs

SpeedRacer
10-14-14, 11:14
The marks on the tree were not where the weapons were buried, simple fact is we don't know the relevance yet. Morgan (masked guy) was heading to Terminus, saw the sign Rick had altered, and then saw the X and went that way instead. I don't think the meaning of the X-mark trail is known yet. Some people noticed that the Terminus sign has been slightly overgrown with plants in the final scene, suggesting that Morgan is actually a few days or weeks behind Rick and gang. Maybe they left the marks, or maybe someone chasing them did.

Averageman
10-14-14, 11:50
Circle X means dont go in to Terminus?
Morgan might well have spent a bit more time in recon before walking in the front door?
He heard the firefight and came back to pick up the trail of any evil survivors?

GunBugBit
10-14-14, 11:54
What most people fail to realize, especially those who haven't watched....the show AINT about the walkers/zombies...itsabout the people who are trying to survive, both against the walkers, and other people.
You've missed the parts where the walkers/biters talk with each other and carry on multiple threads of soap opera style story lines.

Straight Shooter
10-14-14, 12:14
You've missed the parts where the walkers/biters talk with each other and carry on multiple threads of soap opera style story lines.

Hah...that's funny! I know, it got kinda MEH there for awhile, but everytime that happens...BAM!...some cray cray shit happens and its all good again, at least in my opinion.

docsherm
10-14-14, 12:52

That is why when she shot the head Bitch she said, "You could have been one of us".

Nice catch.......

SHIVAN
10-14-14, 13:21
I don't believe that Carol was there, I took that crazy bitch's comment to mean that she shot her in the leg, coldly. As if she were the butcher harvesting her cattle.

WickedWillis
10-14-14, 13:23
I don't believe that Carol was there, I took that crazy bitch's comment to mean that she shot her in the leg, coldly. As if she were the butcher harvesting her cattle.

That is exactly how I saw it as well. Because she gave no indication during their exchange that she had ever seen Carol before.

docsherm
10-14-14, 13:48
I have to disagree. I think that it is going to come out later that she was there.

She moved around like she knew where she was going and I think that the comment was more personal.

We shall see......:cool:

SpeedRacer
10-14-14, 13:58
I don't think Carol was at Terminus prior at all. The crazy cannibal lady was just giving her props in a twisted sorta way.

ETA: or if she was, it must have been before they got abused and went all cray cray. That could actually make sense.

WickedWillis
10-14-14, 13:58
I have to disagree. I think that it is going to come out later that she was there.

She moved around like she knew where she was going and I think that the comment was more personal.

We shall see......:cool:

It very well could. I think she was moving around cautiously, but I might not have been looking at things the correct way.

docsherm
10-14-14, 14:02
Carol has that gap when Rick told her to leave. Nothing has been said about where she went or what she did. It would make sense.

I think she was moving around that place like she was looking for something or someone, and not Rick and Crew.

SpeedRacer
10-14-14, 14:11
Carol has that gap when Rick told her to leave. Nothing has been said about where she went or what she did. It would make sense.

I think she was moving around that place like she was looking for something or someone, and not Rick and Crew.

She does seem familiar with it, but at the same time kind of spooked both in the room with the weapons/toys and the big church type room.

After the "you could have been one of us" line though, Carol says something like "You lead people here and you take what they have and you kill them? That's what this place is?"

To me that means she had either never been there or was there under very different circumstances and didn't know what they were doing there.

TAZ
10-14-14, 14:13
Maybe she was there and helped them kill off the bikers and such. Saw what they were turning into and bailed. It will definitely make for a plot twist at the end of the season.

docsherm
10-14-14, 14:24
Or she was there before they became butchers. Like, "This is what you have become? Good thing that I left when I did".........

Renegade
10-14-14, 14:29
That is exactly how I saw it as well. Because she gave no indication during their exchange that she had ever seen Carol before.

Nor did Fireworks guy.

Big A
10-14-14, 14:31
Hmmmm, lets see,

She was wandering the railroad tracks and conveniently happened to run into T-dawg 2.0 and the girls.

She didn't want to go to Terminus with TD2.

She moved around the place like she was familiar with it.

And lastly, when she was confronted by Crazy Cannibal Bitch (CCB) there was that spark of recognition as if they were long lost sister in laws or BFF's.

Why? Because she went there when Rick cast her out of the prison.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the defense rests...

Belmont31R
10-14-14, 14:37
Nothing stood out to me that she had been there before or was familiar with anyone. But Ive only watched the episode once, and may have missed something.

'You could have been one of us' meant to me that she was strong willed, and a fighter which is what they were looking for. Remember on Talking Dead they said they'd weed out the strong ones, show them what was up, and if they didn't want to join they were killed. If they were cool with eating people they got to stay and be one of them. The weak looking ones were killed without knowing what was going on.

Cannibal Mary is the term Talking Dead gave Mary (the crazy one).

JBecker 72
10-14-14, 14:38
TDog 2.0 lol

docsherm
10-14-14, 14:40
Hmmmm, lets see,

She was wandering the railroad tracks and conveniently happened to run into T-dawg 2.0 and the girls.

She didn't want to go to Terminus with TD2.

She moved around the place like she was familiar with it.

And lastly, when she was confronted by Crazy Cannibal Bitch (CCB) there was that spark of recognition as if they were long lost sister in laws or BFF's.

Why? Because she went there when Rick cast her out of the prison.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the defense rests...

^^^^^^^^^

Any Questions??????? :jester:

Either way the guy that Rick said that he was going to kill is still alive and I am sure that he will pop back up this season. Then we shall have our answers.......

SHIVAN
10-14-14, 14:41
Fireworks guy did not recognize her either, and he seemed to have been there too.

Renegade
10-14-14, 14:43
Nobody has read the comic book to know Carol's whereabouts?

docsherm
10-14-14, 14:44
Fireworks guy did not recognize her either, and he seemed to have been there too.

Like they said......They take the strong and kill the weak. He could have only been there a few days.

docsherm
10-14-14, 14:45

No, I am a purest......no comic books, just the real TV Show. :neo:

SpeedRacer
10-14-14, 14:47
Here's my question though, if Carol had been at Terminus, it would have been before the brutal cannibalism stuff (this is hard to argue against given all the stuff Cannibal Lady told her). And if that were the case, why did she leave and why wouldn't she have wanted to go back? And why would she have kept it a secret that she had been there if for all she knew it was still a safe place?

SpeedRacer
10-14-14, 14:48

The storyline's are not the same (for obvious reasons). In the comic Carol died a long time ago.

Renegade
10-14-14, 14:50
The storyline's are not the same (for obvious reasons). In the comic Carol died a long time ago.

thanks, no clues there then.

docsherm
10-14-14, 15:01
Carol could have been there when terminus was taken over and she got out because she is a bad ass and killed everyone in her way (flashing back to her days of getting her ass kicked by her husband). She may have been the inspiration for them to go butcher.....that could be the secret. Just spitballing here......

rushca01
10-14-14, 15:14
Carol was not the bad ass killer she is today when she was with her dirt bag abusive husband.

It sounds like all who come to terminus have a choice, either eat the meat and be cool with it or become cattle.

Belmont31R
10-14-14, 15:15
Carol was not the bad ass killer she is today when she was with her dirt bag abusive husband.

It sounds like all who come to terminus have a choice, either eat the meat and be cool with it or become cattle.

Only strong healthy looking ones. Weak ones were never given the choice.

rushca01
10-14-14, 15:23
Only strong healthy looking ones. Weak ones were never given the choice.

Yep, you are correct. I would sure like to know more about this virus and scientifically speaking how it works.

Some unanswered questions. The flu from last season was never really explained along with why the pigs died. Also, everyone is infected so how does eating infected "meat" effect people or rather not effect people.

docsherm
10-14-14, 15:41

She was not the bad ass when her husband was beating her......but she still remembers it and I am sure that if someone did it now she would remember and react like she wish she had years ago.

Big A
10-14-14, 15:44
Just watched it again. Carol and Crazy Mary knew each other somehow. There was a moment of recognition there so either they knew each other before the Zombie apocalypse or Carol spent time at terminus. Maybe she stopped there for a few days then moved on before the biker gang came in and took over, but she had been there at some point in time.

I'm glad the terminus part is over, I was afraid that shit was gonna go on for a whole season.

docsherm
10-14-14, 15:45
Yep, you are correct. I would sure like to know more about this virus and scientifically speaking how it works.

Some unanswered questions. The flu from last season was never really explained along with why the pigs died. Also, everyone is infected so how does eating infected "meat" effect people or rather not effect people.

Good point about the Flu.....lots of questions there. Was it a super flu or was it just that they did not have the proper meds to combat it? Pigs are susceptible to many of the same diseases that humans are, very similar internal organ structures. It just could have been that they got it from someone.

SHIVAN
10-14-14, 15:46
Just watched it again too, Carol did not know her, and if she did then CCB (crazy cannibal bitch) wouldn't have had to tell her the story. The director used CCB to give the back story on Terminus so there wasn't a lingering issue with what it was, how it got there, etc.

docsherm
10-14-14, 15:46
I want to know why there was still nothing about Beth. They barely even mentioned her at the very end of the episode.

rushca01
10-14-14, 16:01
It did look like carol and Mary knew each somehow before the outbreak, like they were neighbors or co workers etc. but I don't think carol and her husband and daughter ever stayed there.

WickedWillis
10-14-14, 16:50

Obvious spoiler alert for those that haven't read it.

JBecker 72
10-14-14, 16:56
I want to know why there was still nothing about Beth. They barely even mentioned her at the very end of the episode.

I was wondering that too. I would have thought Maggie would really want to know where her sister was or what happened to her.

TAZ
10-14-14, 17:21
Good point about the Flu.....lots of questions there. Was it a super flu or was it just that they did not have the proper meds to combat it? Pigs are susceptible to many of the same diseases that humans are, very similar internal organ structures. It just could have been that they got it from someone.

I never took the flu as being Z related. I took it as it was something they caught from the pig meat which is possible, that the infected the camp due to a lack of medical facilities. The pig disease then kills the host and they turn into a zombie.

As for the whole Carol thing when she and T-Dawg 2.0 are on the tracks she mentions that there is another track that will get them there as if she knew her way there. I'm guessing that we will find out she was @ Terminus at the onset of hostilities and left either cause she simply escaped or most likely she saw the writing on the wall. Maybe we'll find out that she trained the people there to fight back and toughen up and much like the psycho girl she toughened up these folks went all nutso bananas as well.

G19A3
10-14-14, 17:32
I never took the flu as being Z related. I took it as it was something they caught from the pig meat which is possible, that the infected the camp due to a lack of medical facilities. The pig disease then kills the host and they turn into a zombie.

As for the whole Carol thing when she and T-Dawg 2.0 are on the tracks she mentions that there is another track that will get them there as if she knew her way there. I'm guessing that we will find out she was @ Terminus at the onset of hostilities and left either cause she simply escaped or most likely she saw the writing on the wall. Maybe we'll find out that she trained the people there to fight back and toughen up and much like the psycho girl she toughened up these folks went all nutso bananas as well.

Good catch with Carol's comment on "the other tracks leading to Terminus." Now ya got me thinking.

SteyrAUG
10-14-14, 17:36

Talking Dead mentioned Beth. She is seen in one of the trailers and they note "she doesn't look like she is in a happy place."

Moose-Knuckle
10-14-14, 18:04
now thats how you premiere a season

No caca! Right out of the gate they tie up so many loose ends from Season 4. With the exception of Beth, which Daryl did inform Maggie about.

Rick's balls finally dropped!!!!!

Moose-Knuckle
10-14-14, 18:08

This. Seems that Lennie finally got his shit squared away after losing his son. He is a force multiplier if there ever was one!

Straight Shooter
10-14-14, 18:38
Ive just watched it a second time...and Im telling yall right now, the "trough" scene at the beginning has GOT to be one of, if not THE most brutal, graphic scenes ever shown on t.v. I knew right then the shit was on like Donkey Kong, and they weren't bullshitting this season.

WickedWillis
10-14-14, 18:41
Ive just watched it a second time...and Im telling yall right now, the "trough" scene at the beginning has GOT to be one of, if not THE most brutal, graphic scenes ever shown on t.v. I knew right then the shit was on like Donkey Kong, and they weren't bullshitting this season.

I wasn't very phased by it. I guess I am just going numb to all the violence and gore on movies and TV these days. That is not a good thing.

Big A
10-14-14, 18:43
Just watched it again too, Carol did not know her, and if she did then CCB (crazy cannibal bitch) wouldn't have had to tell her the story. The director used CCB to give the back story on Terminus so there wasn't a lingering issue with what it was, how it got there, etc.

The way CCB's affect changed after the fight tells me she recognized Carol. I propose Carol was there when they were nice (before there were eating people) and decided to keep moving on, (perhaps the Termites gave her the creeps?) Her moving about the facility seemed like she was familiar with it. Even the candle room had a sense of familiarity but with whipped cream creepiness on top because of the writing on the wall and all the candles. She was taking TD2.0 there but wasn't gonna stay yet she kept stressing to him how he needed to be strong and tough when it came to killing.

She spent some time at terminus.

Moose-Knuckle
10-14-14, 18:44

I'm with you there! That scene really drove home why they are the number one show on TV and problaby will be until they end the series four or five more seasons down the road.

Moose-Knuckle
10-14-14, 18:46
So did Tyresse really beat the fireworks douche bag to death?

You know the guy that threatened to snap Little Ass Kicker's neck. At the end when they all met up he told Carol not to go in there that he had taken care of him and he was dead.

I'm calling bullshit on that, I think Tyresse let the d-bag live and he will regroup with Gareth and others to pose a future threat.

Big A
10-14-14, 18:47

I was wondering that too. I would have thought Maggie would really want to know where her sister was or what happened to her.

Darrel tells Maggie he saw her get in the "car with a white cross" in the boxcar fast forward scenes.

Big A
10-14-14, 18:49

You know the guy that threatened to snap Little Ass Kicker's neck. At the end when they all met up he told Carol not to go in there that he had taken care of him and he was dead.

I'm calling bullshit on that, I think Tyresse let the d-bag live and he will regroup with Gareth and others to pose a future threat.
He could've turned and that's why he didn't want her to go in there.

docsherm
10-14-14, 18:50
Darrel tells Maggie he saw her get in the "car with a white cross" in the boxcar fast forward scenes.

.....at the very end. Like I said....:rolleyes:

Moose-Knuckle
10-14-14, 18:50
He could've turned and that's why he didn't want her to go in there.

If that is the case, and it might very well be then that means he allowed him to turn. There was a knife, handgun, and claw hammer in that cabin. Like Rick said in the um "kitchen" . . . Let'em turn".

mtdawg169
10-14-14, 18:54
If that is the case, and it might very well be then that means he allowed him to turn. There was a knife, handgun, and claw hammer in that cabin. Like Rick said in the um "kitchen" . . . Let'em turn".

I'm thinking he beat that guys head into play dough, so no chance of him turning.

SpeedRacer
10-14-14, 18:57
I don't think he killed him. I think he will regroup with the other Terminus survivors and they will meet again. I'll go ahead and predict that someone from the group will die at that kid's hand, and T-Kitty will have to live with that.

mtdawg169
10-14-14, 18:59
I don't think he killed him. I think he will regroup with the other Terminus survivors and they will meet again. I'll go ahead and predict that someone from the group will die at that kid's hand, and T-Kitty will have to live with that.

That's dark. And just about right for the show. ;)

Big A
10-14-14, 18:59
.....at the very end. Like I said....:rolleyes:

Right, I was trying to clarify it for JBecker as he had quoted you and I wasn't sure if he knew what Darrel told Maggie is all.

Moose-Knuckle
10-14-14, 19:00

This is where I'm at.

Koshinn
10-14-14, 19:35

I don't think so. No one recognized her. I mean it's possible I guess.

What happened to that girl whose name I can't remember, but was kidnapped toward the end of last season? Oh Beth.

I don't know if the show will go there, but maybe she was taken by the rapists that attacked terminus:

Moose-Knuckle
10-14-14, 19:44
I think Carol hooked up with one of the other groups that is eluded to in the series. The episode will Rick banishes Carol they find two young adults hold up in a house full of walkers. They said they were with a larger group but got seperated. How about the cabin where the Gov and his new gang found all the heads of walkers in the closet and the bodies oustide were wearing ACUs in Season 3? Also there was that kid that fell off the roof in that town in Season 2 and Rick nursed him back together in Hershel's barn that ultimately led Rick and Shane to a death match. He was part of a bigger group as well.

docsherm
10-14-14, 20:09
Right, I was trying to clarify it for JBecker as he had quoted you and I wasn't sure if he knew what Darrel told Maggie is all.

Sorry, I was just joking with you. As far as I can tell we are on the same sheet of music on this topic. Keep up the good work......;)

G19A3
10-14-14, 20:24

Yeah, that was pretty graphic...complete with all the visual and sound effects. But like another poster said, I wasn't repulsed due to all the TV/movie violence.

Personally, I think Carol wacking out the little crazy girl was MUCH, MUCH darker. Even I said WOAH! You don't usually see little kids getting wacked, on fire, etc. Heck you don't even see many kid zombies of any age in WD, which I would think would be numerically more of in a true Z-apocalypse.

Belmont31R
10-14-14, 20:27
Yeah, that was pretty graphic...complete with all the visual and sound effects. But like another poster said, I wasn't repulsed due to all the TV/movie violence.

Personally, I think Carol wacking out the little crazy girl was MUCH, MUCH darker. Even I said WOAH! You don't usually see little kids getting wacked, on fire, etc. Heck you don't even see many kid zombies of any age in WD, which I would think would be numerically more of in a true Z-apocalypse.

One of the first walkers killed on the show was a little girl...

G19A3
10-14-14, 20:38
On Talking Dead, they comment on a few things I missed.

1. The first guy to get his throat cut at the trough was the boyfriend in the couple that Rick and Carol ran into right before Carol was banished. That's why Rick saw the girlfriend's body but no sign of the boyfriend. (WD flew the boyfriend back to the set for that one, lineless scene.)

2. The tattoo'd guy Rick/Glenn released from the trailer was the biker/rapist in the last "then scene."

3. The dude on the butcher table was the guy Rick held hostage when they first entered Terminus, who was accidentally fratricided by a Termite sniper. So the Termites eat their own. So it implies cannibalism is for survival, not so much that the Termites were born evil.

4. That same hostage guy was Gareth's brother.

5. That same hostage guy and Gareth are Crazy Mary's sons.

I'll bet Carol was Crazy Mary's sister & aunt to Gareth and his dead hostage brother. Carol being Gareth's aunt will come into play in a later episode when Gareth pops up.

What I don't get about all these Zed shows is how do the survivors let Z's sneak up on them? If anyone has ever smelled a long dead human (arguably worse than a dead dog or skunk) will know the smell travels far and wide and will never forget that smell.

G19A3
10-14-14, 20:55
One of the first walkers killed on the show was a little girl...

Ya, I remember that kid, but she was already zombiefied and dehumanized, and thus we as viewers are slightly desensitized to her fate. Using that first kid, I guess the pilot episode needed to break new TV ground and hook the viewers to the series. But since then, not many kid Z's.

In an full boat TEOTWAWKI, there should be MANY more kid Z's of all ages stumbling around.

JBecker 72
10-14-14, 20:59

I guess what I was getting at is there didn't seem to be a real concern for her sisters well being. Just seemed like it was glossed over.

Big A
10-14-14, 20:59
I don't think so. No one recognized her. I mean it's possible I guess.

What happened to that girl whose name I can't remember, but was kidnapped toward the end of last season? Oh Beth.

I don't know if the show will go there, but maybe she was taken by the rapists that attacked terminus:

You're ****in with me, right?

Big A
10-14-14, 21:04
Sorry, I was just joking with you. As far as I can tell we are on the same sheet of music on this topic. Keep up the good work......;)

Roger, no worries :D. Glad someone's pickin up what I'm puttin down.

I guess what I was getting at is there didn't seem to be a real concern for her sisters well being. Just seemed like it was glossed over.

Yeah, I have a feeling the preacher on the rock in next week's episode will lead us to Beth.

Belmont31R
10-14-14, 21:44
Roger, no worries :D. Glad someone's pickin up what I'm puttin down.

Yeah, I have a feeling the preacher on the rock in next week's episode will lead us to Beth.

The preacher will be a more prominent character in this season IMO, and I think he has Beth.

Big A
10-14-14, 21:58
The preacher will be a more prominent character in this season IMO, and I think he has Beth.

Same here. I have a feeling Morgan will save him from the walkers before Rick and the gang gets there and he'll take him back to his "Parrish" if you will.

Moose-Knuckle
10-15-14, 19:37
Damn another four days till episode two . . . :fie:

Palmguy
10-15-14, 20:30

1. The first guy to get his throat cut at the trough was the boyfriend in the couple that Rick and Carol ran into right before Carol was banished. That's why Rick saw the girlfriend's body but no sign of the boyfriend. (WD flew the boyfriend back to the set for that one, lineless scene.)

2. The tattoo'd guy Rick/Glenn released from the trailer was the biker/rapist in the last "then scene."

3. The dude on the butcher table was the guy Rick held hostage when they first entered Terminus, who was accidentally fratricided by a Termite sniper. So the Termites eat their own. So it implies cannibalism is for survival, not so much that the Termites were born evil.

4. That same hostage guy was Gareth's brother.

5. That same hostage guy and Gareth are Crazy Mary's sons.

I'll bet Carol was Crazy Mary's sister & aunt to Gareth and his dead hostage brother. Carol being Gareth's aunt will come into play in a later episode when Gareth pops up.

What I don't get about all these Zed shows is how do the survivors let Z's sneak up on them? If anyone has ever smelled a long dead human (arguably worse than a dead dog or skunk) will know the smell travels far and wide and will never forget that smell.

The discussion of the shooting of the trough scene on Talking Dead was pretty interesting too.

I really liked the premiere, especially compared to the Season 4 premiere.

jet66
10-16-14, 09:47
My wife and I both watched it again last night, looking for things to confirm the idea that Carol was at Terminus before, we just didn't see it. (And I went in to it expecting to go 'Aha, she WAS there before!)

We did examine something else in the episode that was suggested/pointed out on another site: The very first walker that Carol kills (when Tyrese said he couldn't do it, before they found the Terminus guard shack) looked an awful lot like Andrea. Same striped shirt she has worn many times, same belt buckle we have seen her in, handcuffs on her wrist, blonde hair. The over shirt she wore also looks like one she has worn many times before, but the one she was wearing while cuffed to the chair before she died was darker, unless it had been faded in the sun. The walker also had head trauma that could have been consistent with a self-inflicted gunshot from a .357 that didn't quite take out the brain. I was under the impression they would have buried her, as that's what they always try to do with their own dead, but the similarities were pretty strong, none the less.

mtdawg169
10-16-14, 10:00
Funny, I noticed that one because of the trauma to the face and head too. I remember wondering if it had any significance, but I was thinking it may have been encountered by someone else and we'd find out later in the episode. I dismissed it after not getting any other clues.

SHIVAN
10-16-14, 10:52

Can you elaborate? Are you talking about the one who drops CCB back in the train car after he's had his way with her?

SHIVAN
10-16-14, 10:55
Still do not see where anyone there knew Carol from any sort of Carol's potential attendance at their fireside chats. Maybe they knew Carol from their pre-Z lives?

rushca01
10-16-14, 12:06
Still do not see where anyone there knew Carol from any sort of Carol's potential attendance at their fireside chats. Maybe they knew Carol from their pre-Z lives?

Concur.

GunBugBit
10-16-14, 12:11
I've noticed they neglect coverage of certain characters for a couple of episodes and eventually get back 'round to 'em. They have to get back to Beth for sure.

GunBugBit
10-16-14, 12:15
Hah...that's funny! I know, it got kinda MEH there for awhile, but everytime that happens...BAM!...some cray cray shit happens and its all good again, at least in my opinion.
I was getting bored about two thirds of the way through last season. There was one episode where it was really just Daryl and Beth talking. Bo-ring. But then they definitely ramped up the action to make up for it. All of that time dedicated to a one-on-one relationship between those two, they have to bring her back soon. Just read some spoilers about her...will let others find out for themselves.

G19A3
10-16-14, 12:22
My wife and I both watched it again last night, looking for things to confirm the idea that Carol was at Terminus before, we just didn't see it. (And I went in to it expecting to go 'Aha, she WAS there before!)

We did examine something else in the episode that was suggested/pointed out on another site: The very first walker that Carol kills (when Tyrese said he couldn't do it, before they found the Terminus guard shack) looked an awful lot like Andrea. Same striped shirt she has worn many times, same belt buckle we have seen her in, handcuffs on her wrist, blonde hair. The over shirt she wore also looks like one she has worn many times before, but the one she was wearing while cuffed to the chair before she died was darker, unless it had been faded in the sun. The walker also had head trauma that could have been consistent with a self-inflicted gunshot from a .357 that didn't quite take out the brain. I was under the impression they would have buried her, as that's what they always try to do with their own dead, but the similarities were pretty strong, none the less.

WOOOW, I think you may be right. I thought it was real funny the way the camera focused in on the handcuffs, as if saying "Do you remember this special Z?"

Can anyone with the talent to find the Andrea death scene confirm if the handcuff was on the same wrist? .....and compare other Andrea details.

Tho, even if it was Andrea, wouldn't her flesh from her hand rotted away to the point handcuffs would just fall off? Yeah, yeah, I'm picking nits.

G19A3
10-16-14, 12:25
Can you elaborate? Are you talking about the one who drops CCB back in the train car after he's had his way with her?

I watched Talking Dead twice just to confirm what I heard. Supposedly the tattoo guy Rick/Glenn set free from the train car was the Biker dude who brought Crazy Mary back to the train car and get another girl in the "Then" scene. They kept him alive for revenge I guess.

Then again, I may have ADHT and heard wrong, but I don't think so.

Big A
10-16-14, 12:52
He's supposed to be the one that drags the other woman out of the boxcar, not the one that talks and smacks the brother with the maglite.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what comes out. But if you were in CCB's situation would you stop fighting the person who attacks you even if they point a rifle at you? What would you have to lose? That to me tells me they knew each other. I'm not saying Carol was there for the Cannibal Corpse stuff, but I believe she stopped there for a few days or weeks at least.

WOOOW, I think you may be right. I thought it was real funny the way the camera focused in on the handcuffs, as if saying "Do you remember this special Z?"

Can anyone with the talent to find the Andrea death scene confirm if the handcuff was on the same wrist? .....and compare other Andrea details.

Tho, even if it was Andrea, wouldn't her flesh from her hand rotted away to the point handcuffs would just fall off? Yeah, yeah, I'm picking nits.

Interesting. I was wondering why they focused on the handcuffs. However, the clothes would be a better indicator of wether or not that was Andrea. The producers may not have paid attention to which hand the cuffs were left one in the last scene with Andrea. They did the same with the Govn'ah's eye patch a couple of times.

SHIVAN
10-16-14, 13:32
Go to around 3:29: http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/spoilers-inside-episode-501-the-walking-dead-no-sanctuary

The "familiarity" is from her seeing some of herself....

SHIVAN
10-16-14, 13:34

Pointed out that it wasn't her: Here in this spoiler (http://www.thewalkingdead.com/episode-501-speculation-easter-egg-check/)

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Andrea-alive.png

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Andrea-Walker.jpg

Lnxgeek
10-16-14, 13:35
Looks like it was not Andrea.

Greg Nicotero directed Episode 1 and he’s also the special effects guru who would’ve masterminded a tribute like that. The Walker Stalkers podcast asked Greg about the rumored Andrea zombie. “No, that was as scripted — it was a walker that had a face blown off by a shotgun,” Greg said. “But I can see by seeing the handcuffs on there that you would think maybe that was Laurie.”

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead/articles/2014-10-14-andrea-zombie-season-5-premiere

SHIVAN
10-16-14, 17:58
I think Tyrese killed JustinVerlanderClone in the shed. I don't think he finished the job by waiting for him to turn, then killing him again.

rushca01
10-17-14, 08:51
Did anyone else catch that Mary was Tasha from Star Trek TNG.

SHIVAN
10-17-14, 09:47
Yep, a ton of people nerded out last year when they linked Denise Crosby from TWD credits to Tasha Yar from Star Trek.

Alex V
10-17-14, 11:43
Yep, a ton of people nerded out last year when they linked Denise Crosby from TWD credits to Tasha Yar from Star Trek.

I was more excited to see Lennie James from Jericho lol

docsherm
10-17-14, 11:45
I was more excited to see Lennie James from Jericho lol

Hell Ya!!!!!........:cool:

Sensei
10-19-14, 21:03
Well, Bob lost 20 lbs the hard way.

lunchbox
10-19-14, 21:06
Well, Bob lost 20 lbs the hard way.:lol: Bob-B-Q

Straight Shooter
10-19-14, 21:31
How does/did Garret know Bob's name? We know that Bob has been carrying secrets..remember to shoebox. And that he was the "last man" of two groups. could ole Bob have been part of Garrets group before?

skijunkie55
10-19-14, 21:58
Well, Bob lost 20 lbs the hard way.
***Spoiler Alert***

Was bob trying to take "the easy way out" when he got knocked out? After the whole food cellar scene, I'm guessing he got bit in the leg or something and was going to go end it all. Now he's human BBQ. So many questions!!! >_<

G19A3
10-19-14, 22:33
***Spoiler Alert***

Was bob trying to take "the easy way out" when he got knocked out? After the whole food cellar scene, I'm guessing he got bit in the leg or something and was going to go end it all. Now he's human BBQ. So many questions!!! >_<

I caught that too. When he asked the black chick for another kiss, it seemed he knew it would be his last kiss goodbye.

Belmont31R
10-20-14, 00:58
Lots of different angles right now...

Preacher seems shady as ****. His church is pristine.

Moose-Knuckle
10-20-14, 03:46
His church is pristine.

Well except for the scratches on the outside of the windows that Carl found indicating that someone wanted in really bad and then scratched "You'll burn for this" into the wall. My guess is when things went pear shaped he locked himself inside the church with all that food from the can drive. Member(s) of his flock sought refuge in the church only to find preacher man had barred the doors and kept all the food for himself as they died outside.

Moose-Knuckle
10-20-14, 03:54
I don't think Bob was bitten in the food bank's basement. People turn faster than that after being bitten through out the series. I DO think however he was in Gareth's group before and left after they went cannibal. Note Gareth's comment about it was "cosmic justice" that Bob was involved in the destruction of Terminus.

So Daryl and Carol are hot on the tracks of Beth's abductor(s) . . .

No one in the group will know where they are combined with Bob's disappearance this will panic the group. After Daryl knew someone was watching them in the woods that night they should have known it was Gareth and other survivors of Terminus seeking revenge. I swear, this group never ****ing learns.

Big A
10-20-14, 07:02

I think you're right. I saw the kid in the Detroit Tigers hat over Gareth's shoulder when Bob starts to wake up and everything is hazy but I don't recall seeing him when they show the rest of the group. Anyone else catch this?

***Spoiler Alert***

I don't think he got bit. I just think he was feeling suicidal again and didn't have the strength to continue on.

I don't think Bob was bitten in the food bank's basement. People turn faster than that after being bitten through out the series. I DO think however he was in Gareth's group before and left after they went cannibal. Note Gareth's comment about it was "cosmic justice" that Bob was involved in the destruction of Terminus.

So Daryl and Carol are hot on the tracks of Beth's abductor(s) . . .

No one in the group will know where they are combined with Bob's disappearance this will panic the group. After Daryl knew someone was watching them in the woods that night they should have known it was Gareth and other survivors of Terminus seeking revenge. I swear, this group never ****ing learns.

It took Andrea's sister like 8 hours to turn in season one and the one guy that was with Gale lived for about a whole day before he started to turn after he got bit. And the little sister to the crazy little bitch didn't turn before Carol could take care of her. The only person I recall turning fast was Shane,(Maybe because he was so angry?).

Your right though, this group doesn't learn. Look at Carl, he's willing to trust the preacher man before he has proven to be worthy of trust. "Everybody can't be evil." I guess it's because he's just a kid and isn't as jaded as us adults who know what type of depravity humans are capable of...

What do y'all think we should call the Terminus survivors?

1. Fine Young Cannibals (like the band FYC for short)
2. Cannibal Corps (A play on another bands name Cannibal Corpse)
3. Termites
4. ?????

.46caliber
10-20-14, 07:41
Detroit tigers dude was shown in the scenes for next episode I believe. Apparently not killed in the shack

Palmguy
10-20-14, 08:40
Well except for the scratches on the outside of the windows that Carl found indicating that someone wanted in really bad and then scratched "You'll burn for this" into the wall. My guess is when things went pear shaped he locked himself inside the church with all that food from the can drive. Member(s) of his flock sought refuge in the church only to find preacher man had barred the doors and kept all the food for himself as they died outside.

That's exactly what happened in the comics.

SHIVAN
10-20-14, 09:40
Justin Verlander was still alive. (Guy in Tigers hat)

bp7178
10-20-14, 10:19
Knew that when the big guy wouldn't let Carol go back in the cabin during the first episode. Big guy went soft on the would-be baby killer...and now its going to come back.

He might have had to meet Jesus just off the way he was smacking his gum during first episode...

Moose-Knuckle
10-20-14, 17:56
That's exactly what happened in the comics.

Hah, I have never read any of the graphic novels. Just seems like common sense to me, or it may be that I am a scary judge of character lol.

Moose-Knuckle
10-20-14, 17:58
I think you're right. I saw the kid in the Detroit Tigers hat over Gareth's shoulder when Bob starts to wake up and everything is hazy but I don't recall seeing him when they show the rest of the group. Anyone else catch this?

Yeah I noticed that too, hah I called that one!

Ranger325
10-21-14, 13:53
OK - you guys way more observant than I.............way more.
What is bugging me, and I haven't seen it here yet, is 'who is the black dude with a rucksack seen at the end of the season opener following the group?' He come across the sign to Terminus that Rick rubbed mud on then veers into the woods. He looks familiar from past episodes, but I can't place him.
Thanks.....................

Big A
10-21-14, 14:30
What is bugging me, and I haven't seen it here yet, is 'who is the black dude with a rucksack seen at the end of the season opener following the group?' He come across the sign to Terminus that Rick rubbed mud on then veers into the woods. He looks familiar from past episodes, but I can't place him.

Morgan Jones from season one and an episode called Clear from a later season (4 I think). He and his son found Rick when he woke up from his coma and was wandering his neighborhood. They told Rick what happened while he was in the coma and they all raided the sheriff's department for the guns/supplies and then split up.

Ranger325
10-21-14, 14:53
Morgan Jones from season one and an episode called Clear from a later season (4 I think). He and his son found Rick when he woke up from his coma and was wandering his neighborhood. They told Rick what happened while he was in the coma and they all raided the sheriff's department for the guns/supplies and then split up.

Thank 'ya sir!!

ScottsBad
10-21-14, 15:09
My 14 year old daughter likes WD, she got me to watch season 3 and 4 on Netflix, it was boring a lot of the time had to fast forward a lot. A few cool guns, but the knives are mostly crap. I do like the stainless Python (I have a blued one). And the Hispanic chickie that showed up with the red head dude and the scientist was pretty hot in the first episode she was in.

I don't know, it's just mindless entertainment I guess. I usually don't watch this kind of stuff, nobody else in the house likes it, but it's a good way to spend time with my daughter, she like guns and knives, go figure.

Season 5 is starting out better than the other seasons (3,4) that I've watched.

Koshinn
10-21-14, 15:56
Anyone else notice this from the beginning of the episode?

http://i.imgur.com/deoyj55.png

I don't think he got bit. I just think he was feeling suicidal again and didn't have the strength to continue on.

SPOILER FROM THE COMICS below

Hershel (or was it Dale? I think it was Dale), iirc, went out the exact same way as Bob did. He got bit, he got abducted by (an unrelated) group of cannibals, they cut off and ate his leg. He woke up and was like "HAHAHAHAHAHHA Y'all gonna die now, I was infected!" Needless to say, they didn't actually get that far into being sick before they were shot down by Rick and company. Knowing that, I'm pretty sure Bob was bit in the torso region (to prevent immediate amputation to save his life) and was crying in the graveyard because things were finally looking good for him and he knew he was going to die.

HKGuns
10-21-14, 18:20
Ya'll are like a bunch of old ladies talking about this show. :)

Just started watching it with all of the Marathon sessions from season 4. Interesting characters and plot lines, really keeps you guessing. The opening 15 minutes of the first episode this year was utterly disturbing.

ETA: I don't watch much TV, Vikings and Game of Thrones (Blue Ray seasons, since I don't buy HBO) were the extent of my viewing, this looks like it will be number three.

ForTehNguyen
10-21-14, 18:30
http://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.clublexus.com-vbulletin/1000x1000/80-1836718_1061999740492850_4745309653930081400_o_b20dc12ee69db27d8f95f780e414154bf23ca59a.jpg

Big A
10-21-14, 19:01

SPOILER FROM THE COMICS below

Hershel (or was it Dale? I think it was Dale), iirc, went out the exact same way as Bob did. He got bit, he got abducted by (an unrelated) group of cannibals, they cut off and ate his leg. He woke up and was like "HAHAHAHAHAHHA Y'all gonna die now, I was infected!" Needless to say, they didn't actually get that far into being sick before they were shot down by Rick and company. Knowing that, I'm pretty sure Bob was bit in the torso region (to prevent immediate amputation to save his life) and was crying in the graveyard because things were finally looking good for him and he knew he was going to die.

I ignore pretty much all of the gun related stuff, it just makes me angry. How much you want to bet at least one of the silencers Glen found gets thread into instead of onto a pistol? Plus all the full auto guns they just magically find everywhere? They're more likely to find SBRs than FA guns.

I still don't think Bob was bit. I think he came close to death and then Abraham's toast shook him and he was trying to figure out if he wanted to keep living in that shitty world or go out on his own terms and then he gets captured by the cannibals.

ScottsBad
10-21-14, 19:29

http://i.imgur.com/deoyj55.png

That wasn't a mistake they put the scope on backwards because it is easier to kill the zombies that way. I also noticed in season 4 that a guy was shooting an AR with no sights at ALL. No optic or irons.

Koshinn
10-21-14, 19:37
Thats why she buttstroked the zombie instead of shooting it - she couldn't see through the optic! Later in the episode it flips around, so someone must've told her she was doing it wrong.

ScottsBad
10-21-14, 23:32
Now I'm going to have to watch the episode again to see when it gets flipped back around.

Honu
10-22-14, 02:15
I just find it funny when people get twisted about the gun setups on a zombie show !!! like OK the zombies no problem but the gun setup was wrong :)

its like the photographers I hang with saying how this dinosaur in the cave was not realistic lightning cause the cave would not let light in like that :) hahahahaha

Koshinn
10-22-14, 02:38
I just find it funny when people get twisted about the gun setups on a zombie show !!! like OK the zombies no problem but the gun setup was wrong :)

its like the photographers I hang with saying how this dinosaur in the cave was not realistic lightning cause the cave would not let light in like that :) hahahahaha

You suspend some disbelief, but not all of it. Like zombies exist, but the rest of the world follows the same rules.

Moose-Knuckle
10-22-14, 03:26
My 14 year old daughter likes WD, she got me to watch season 3 and 4 on Netflix, it was boring a lot of the time had to fast forward a lot. A few cool guns, but the knives are mostly crap. I do like the stainless Python (I have a blued one). And the Hispanic chickie that showed up with the red head dude and the scientist was pretty hot in the first episode she was in.

I don't know, it's just mindless entertainment I guess. I usually don't watch this kind of stuff, nobody else in the house likes it, but it's a good way to spend time with my daughter, she like guns and knives, go figure.

Season 5 is starting out better than the other seasons (4,5) that I've watched.

Ya'll are like a bunch of old ladies talking about this show. :)

Just started watching it with all of the Marathon sessions from season 4. Interesting characters and plot lines, really keeps you guessing. The opening 15 minutes of the first episode this year was utterly disturbing.

ETA: I don't watch much TV, Vikings and Game of Thrones (Blue Ray seasons, since I don't buy HBO) were the extent of my viewing, this looks like it will be number three.

The wife and I have been watching The Walking Dead since it first aired. Originally it was supposed to be a six part mini-series. BUT because it was so well received and scored some mad ratings the creators knew they were on to something. The show keeps setting records. I'm mean they air it the same night as the Super Bowl and more people tune into to watch The Walking Dead than the freaking Super Bowl.

One of the only shows I watch and just fyi I don't have cable or even basic TV just the internet and a blu ray.

Moose-Knuckle
10-22-14, 03:39

To add to what Big A said . . .

He is the first person Rick interacted with after he awoke from a coma during the zombie apocalypse, he and his son saved Rick's life. Morgan is a badass and could be a huge force multiplier for the group. Rick and him had radios set to a channel they could both communicate with one another but after Rick met up with his family and the original group he lost contact with Morgan until Season 3 Episode 12 entitled "Clear" where he lost his shit after his son had been killed. During that episode we see Morgan has amassed a huge cache of military grade weaponry and has turned Rick's old home town into a fortress all by himself complete with walker traps! Rick invited him to join their group at the prison but he was too far gone.

It would appear he has moved on from his son's death and his head is back in the game!

Honu
10-22-14, 03:48
yup :)

also its what we know and have to think if other people watch shows with some knowledge of things and think OH MAN that is so wrong :)

You suspend some disbelief, but not all of it. Like zombies exist, but the rest of the world follows the same rules.

rushca01
10-26-14, 21:12
Good episode! They did more in three episodes than all of season 2.

I don't like the group splitting up. Wonder who Daryl was towing with him.

Big A
10-26-14, 22:29
Well, I was wrong. Bob was bit.

montanadave
10-26-14, 22:41
This seems like the appropriate thread for a link to SKD Tactical's Zombie condoms:http://www.skdtac.com/SKD-Zombie-Condom-p/skd.801.htm

Moose-Knuckle
10-27-14, 04:35
Good episode! They did more in three episodes than all of season 2.

Hell yeah! I was sure the creators were going to drag out Gareth and company for the first half of the season. Glad to see Rick take care of business! Though I would have staked those ****ers out in the tree line and let them be consumed alive by a walker herd.

I don't like the group splitting up. Wonder who Daryl was towing with him.

Splitting up the main group is an annoying reoccurring theme through out the series. Don't know who is with Daryl, hope Carol is still alive and kicking ass. We DO KNOW that it is not Beth however according to the preview for next week.

Moose-Knuckle
10-27-14, 04:36
Well, I was wrong. Bob was bit.

Yup me too.

Would have been interesting to see if those bastards would have turned after eating his infected leg. Oh well . . .

Ark1443
10-27-14, 07:07
Yup me too.

Would have been interesting to see if those bastards would have turned after eating his infected leg. Oh well . . .

Probably not. Remember, they're all technically infected already and the Termites had been eating people for a while and did not get sick.

Alex V
10-27-14, 07:49
I have a feeling Darrel has both Beth and Carol in tow with him.

The scenes we see of Beth in the hospital appear to me as a flashback. Everything that happened to her from the time she was taken when her and Darrel were split from the group after fleeing the prison to the time Darrel came to get her.

Big A
10-27-14, 12:17
I to think they found Beth. I think she was the one in the car. I believe next week's episode will be her tell the group what happened to her while she was separated from them.

It makes sense to me that it is Beth because Maggie is now with the D.C. group so we'll have the drama of the two sisters not being reunited.

That is until the main group meets back up with them.

Averageman
11-02-14, 19:09
I'm kind of liking that AMC is doing a rewind every Sunday night and letting us catch up if we missed a couple of weeks.

G19A3
11-02-14, 22:04
Including tonight, every episode where Beth is a main character is the suck. Is it me?

I also watched the Talking Dead and it too was zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Three guest chicks on the sofa. (Yes, I said three chicks.)

The actual actress who plays Beth doesn't seem too far off from the TV character.....a ditz, IMHO. She REALLY thinks Beth would make a good leader???? Not unless the writers change Beth's personality around like they did with Carol.

Yeah, yeah....TV.

bp7178
11-02-14, 23:12
Spoilers...

Worst. Episode. Ever.

Out of the entire series, bar none...a complete piece of shit. So all of these super corrupt cops have control over the hospital and manage to have perfect uniforms and haircuts, when mind you, THE WORLD HAS ACTUALLY ****ING ENDED!

Head shooting moving targets from 50' with a gun half ass held in a hand with a cast, while being aided by your minority buddy/gotta make this shit PC, up and coming love interest. At least South Park actually had the balls to call the one black kid in the series "Token". Here we can glance over the one black guy befriending the dumb white girl.

And, on that note...go watch the first season and see how ethnically diverse the group is. Its Atlanta GA, and the out lying area of. Somehow every demographic is represented.

Anyone who has actually worn a polyester BS uniform with 20lbs around their waist wouldn't be caught dead in that crap if they weren't getting paid, let alone, THE WORLD HAS ACTUALLY ****ING ENDED! But, never mind all that, you can still have a perfect hair cut and a baby face close shave. WTF?

The only...and I mean the ONLY thing making me wanting to keep watching is that they rolled Carol in at the very end.

Belmont31R
11-03-14, 01:25
Filler episode...

Like 2 or 3 things happened the entire episode. None of them really important besides Carol is now at the same weirdo cop shop as Beth.

Hope more happens next week. Not that they need to rush through things and leave huge gaps but this was just a filler episode...

G19A3
11-03-14, 01:55
Spoilers...

Worst. Episode. Ever.

Out of the entire series, bar none...a complete piece of shit. So all of these super corrupt cops have control over the hospital and manage to have perfect uniforms and haircuts, when mind you, THE WORLD HAS ACTUALLY ****ING ENDED!

Head shooting moving targets from 50' with a gun half ass held in a hand with a cast, while being aided by your minority buddy/gotta make this shit PC, up and coming love interest. At least South Park actually had the balls to call the one black kid in the series "Token". Here we can glance over the one black guy befriending the dumb white girl.

And, on that note...go watch the first season and see how ethnically diverse the group is. Its Atlanta GA, and the out lying area of. Somehow every demographic is represented.

Anyone who has actually worn a polyester BS uniform with 20lbs around their waist wouldn't be caught dead in that crap if they weren't getting paid, let alone, THE WORLD HAS ACTUALLY ****ING ENDED! But, never mind all that, you can still have a perfect hair cut and a baby face close shave. WTF?

The only...and I mean the ONLY thing making me wanting to keep watching is that they rolled Carol in at the very end.

I beg to differ, sir. The other big-part Beth episode, where she is alone with Darryl and acting the ass of a spoiled princess is far worse than her performance tonight.

Regarding Beth's new love interest....the show needed a Bob replacement, since he just bought the farm. A Bob v2.0.

They did the same when T-Dog got whacked and they replaced him with a more sensitive and PC-babysittin'/cuddling Tyrese (T-Dog v2.0).

I swear I hate the Beth character, second only to that evil, two-timing, schizo, whoring biatch Lori (Rick's wife).

bp7178
11-03-14, 06:52
I found myself watching the second season again. You really pick up on how much a scheming whore Lori really was.

At least the Beth and Darryl episode had Darryl, and it wasn't otherwise with d-bags in perfectly pressed and starched uniforms. Just the whole premise of the hospital episode is ridiculous, even for a show when dead people are coming back to life.

Averageman
11-03-14, 06:55
I suspend any sort of expectation of reality when the Television is on.
I kind of enjoyed the episode and I'm curious to see how this turns out. I'm thinking with Beth and Carol in there it should be a heck of a battle to get them back.

Palmguy
11-03-14, 07:04
Including tonight, every episode where Beth is a main character is the suck. Is it me?

I also watched the Talking Dead and it too was zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Three guest chicks on the sofa. (Yes, I said three chicks.)

The actual actress who plays Beth doesn't seem too far off from the TV character.....a ditz, IMHO. She REALLY thinks Beth would make a good leader???? Not unless the writers change Beth's personality around like they did with Carol.

Yeah, yeah....TV.

I agree......Walking Dead and Talking Dead were both pretty bad last night.

HKGuns
11-03-14, 07:55
Three guest chicks on the sofa. (Yes, I said three chicks.)

Good to know I wasn't the only one who picked up on the girlie screech during the "talking" show.

Agree this episode was 100% lame.

mtdawg169
11-03-14, 08:01
Between last season and last night's episode, they are obviously trying to overcome the "uselessness of Beth" that has summarized her character from the start. While it was a let down, it was interesting to see her in survival mode, surprise attacked a creepy cop, fed him to a walker, then used it to ambush the leader, staged a jail break and was about to kill the Dr. She's come a long way, but is still the worst character on the show. I feel like the writers are trying extra hard to make her useful.

Alex V
11-03-14, 08:01
The only way I can be happy about a 100% Beth episode is if Emily Kinney is running around naked the whole time.

G19A3
11-03-14, 09:58
I agree......Walking Dead and Talking Dead were both pretty bad last night.

At least Talking Dead after this season's 1st episode, they explained a lot of stuff easily missed. Like Gareth and the dead hostage guy were brothers, and both were Star Trek chick's sons. Also the raving tattoo guy's origins. Etc., etc.

G19A3
11-03-14, 10:09
Good to know I wasn't the only one who picked up on the girlie screech during the "talking" show.

Agree this episode was 100% lame.

And who is this Barrowman "dude"? He went all soapbox on Sarah Palin. REALLY? What is the Progressive's obsession with the now-irrelevant Palin? It's Talking Dead, NOT Talking Palin.

Typical hypocritical liberal who owns three houses in two different countries, but bet he supports OWS.

An entitled childhood that "His father had arranged the job (and similar jobs for his brother and sister) to give Barrowman the experience of manual labour." (Had to Wiki this doosh)

G19A3
11-03-14, 10:19
The only way I can be happy about a 100% Beth episode is if Emily Kinney is running around naked the whole time.

Beth....Bah. Maybe if she does an donkey-punch scene.

Now if we talking the soldier gal (Abraham's sidekick)........yowsa!

Unfortunately, the show already did a less-than-lukewarm PC lesbian thing (Read: non-sexual, but lotsa feelings) with the two former Governor chicks.

St.Michael
11-03-14, 10:58
Ever since this show dropped I feel like it's been kinda trashy. They have more filler episodes than any show that I can remember. The writers of the comic started it based on the idea that the world would just continue with zombies and to keep showing the way things changed for people. The show just doesn't really reflect that. I was happy they had that leg eating story line from the comic. It was nice to see something good for a change. Mostly though it's kinda boring.

SteyrAUG
11-03-14, 13:21

Yeah, yeah....TV.

Worst Talking Dead since they had Marilyn Manson on there.

Koshinn
11-03-14, 16:12
I feel like Carol is faking it to infiltrate the hospital with Darryl waiting outside.

titanse05
11-03-14, 16:51
I feel like Carol is faking it to infiltrate the hospital with Darryl waiting outside.This is my thought as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

bp7178
11-03-14, 20:36
I think he lost Carol when they went chasing after the car with the cross on it, and he kidnapped one of the cops and that's who he was telling to "come on out" when he got back to the church.

I see the plot forking here, with one story line going to DC...literally...and the other having Rick and crew take the hospital to rescue Beth, kill the super f'd up starched & clean cops, and have the doctor join their little clan.

St.Michael
11-03-14, 20:49
I think he lost Carol when they went chasing after the car with the cross on it, and he kidnapped one of the cops and that's who he was telling to "come on out" when he got back to the church.

I see the plot forking here, with one story line going to DC...literally...and the other having Rick and crew take the hospital to rescue Beth, kill the super f'd up starched & clean cops, and have the doctor join their little clan.
Rick won't let that doctor join em once he finds out what he did

SteyrAUG
11-03-14, 21:05

Interesting.

bp7178
11-03-14, 22:35
Rick won't let that doctor join em once he finds out what he did

I think it would inject some drama, but ultimately, he's got medical credentials and would add some needed skills to the group. Keep in mind Bob had a medic background, and the last doctor the group had...even the vet...died at the prison.

I can see Beth going to bat for the doctor, for right or wrong.

Either way, Daryl is going to get Carol. No matter where she is, or what he has to do to make it happen.

Moose-Knuckle
11-04-14, 02:25
All the cars in the parking lot where Beth was recaptured had white crosses painted on them. Obviously this isthe vehicle pool these 02 thieves use on scavenger runs / slave hunts.

The doctor is a total vagina, he could have drugged/poisoned those buffoons long before now . . .

So who was Beth going to shank with those scissors? I think the Doc, she knew he used her and could have got her killed. He had her do his dirty work by murdering the other Doc, and the one guy that was kind to her was beaten for it.

Savior 6
11-04-14, 05:57
Beth was definitely going to square that doctor away for his manipulation.
I like that Carol is prepping for another spec op mission but am concerned that it could be her last and the reason why Daryl looked filled with loss when asked about Beth. Beth will be the reveal but a bitter sweat one.

Alex V
11-04-14, 06:24
I think Darrel will have that black kid in tow. He and Carrol went to rescue Beth, but ran into the kid. Shit went down and Carrol was taken prisoner.

The kid will tell them the story and the group will storm the hospital to rescue Beth.

rushca01
11-04-14, 06:49
I think Darrel will have that black kid in tow. He and Carrol went to rescue Beth, but ran into the kid. Shit went down and Carrol was taken prisoner.

The kid will tell them the story and the group will storm the hospital to rescue Beth.

I think this is the most accurate prediction.

St.Michael
11-04-14, 07:02
I think another main guy needs to die. Or that need to give Rick a hand.

Moose-Knuckle
11-04-14, 14:58

I watched the episode last night and when I was in the shower this morning I was pondering upon it. And I think you are correct, this is what went down. I HOPE Rick and company execute an assault on the hospital and rescue BOTH Beth and Carrol and goes scortched Earth on deputy shit for brains and company . . . that c**t needs to die horribly.

mtdawg169
11-04-14, 16:53
I watched the episode last night and when I was in the shower this morning I was pondering upon it. And I think you are correct, this is what went down. I HOPE Rick and company execute an assault on the hospital and rescue BOTH Beth and Carrol and goes scortched Earth on deputy shit for brains and company . . . that c**t needs to die horribly.
Last time they tried a frontal assault, it didn't go so well. I'm not sure they have the numbers to go that route. Will be interesting to see what happens, but I'm thinking subterfuge is the way to go. They could whittle the numbers down by ambushing the dirty cops when they go on a run. Or, they may only need to take out 1-2 key players. I don't see them trying to rescue a large group though. Most likely, Carol has a plan.

Moose-Knuckle
11-04-14, 17:10
Last time they tried a frontal assault, it didn't go so well. I'm not sure they have the numbers to go that route. Will be interesting to see what happens, but I'm thinking subterfuge is the way to go. They could whittle the numbers down by ambushing the dirty cops when they go on a run. Or, they may only need to take out 1-2 key players. I don't see them trying to rescue a large group though. Most likely, Carol has a plan.

I only saw a handful of LEOs, two died in that episode alone when the one armed girl the one LEO raped turned and ate their guts out lol. The group is not the same as they were a season or two ago. After Woodbury, the prison attack, and the Terminus I think they are ready for anything. Well at least they would be if they still had Abraham, his Latina badass, Glenn, Maggie and the lesiban. I don't think Daryl would have left Carol in that place alone to go back for help but who knows.

TAZ
11-04-14, 21:04

No. Not even that would have saved that episode. That was a total let down from the others this season.

Moose-Knuckle
11-05-14, 01:46
I just had a dreadful thought, what if the show's creators gave us pure gold in the first three episodes only to eat up the rest of the first half of the season with these hospital idiots . . . :suicide:

I really hope not . . . the group was waiting for Daryl and Carol to return to the church so they could all leave and go to DC together to rejoin Abraham and company. Now they will have to put those plans on hold once Rick find out that both Beth and Carol are being held by the mall ninjas.

St.Michael
11-05-14, 02:04
Like I said...filler. The comics are so great guys if you haven't read them you should

ScottsBad
11-05-14, 17:19
Does anyone think that the scientist who knows how reverse the infection might be a phony or nuts? Seems like something is askew there.

Big A
11-05-14, 17:27
Does anyone think that the scientist who knows how reverse the infection might be a phony or nuts? Seems like something is askew there.

Yes, but part of me says that's what the writers want us to think so who knows...?

rushca01
11-05-14, 17:27

Yes, he's full of crap. Just using it as a way to protect himself.

Moose-Knuckle
11-05-14, 17:48

Mullet boy is full of bovine feces . . .

St.Michael
11-05-14, 18:54
Has anyone read the comics here?
Gotta keep em separated

Moose-Knuckle
11-05-14, 18:57
Gotta keep em separated

Not me, I know in the graphic novels (from friends who have read them) this is so. But this is my take on that idiot. He was a nobody before the zombie virus and has now made himself into a somebody, or at least so he thinks.

Koshinn
11-05-14, 21:19
Gotta keep em separated

I have up until they met Jesus, and a little bit after but not much. It got boring after that.

I think I stopped right after issue 100.

Alex V
11-10-14, 08:49
SPOILER ALERT!

So I was aware that Mullet Boy was full of crap but I am glad it came out early on so we did not have to wait. I don't think I could have taken more episodes of their journey to DC. On the other hand, I feel bad for Abraham, this mission was his only reason for going on.

mtdawg169
11-10-14, 08:57
Glad they got that over with. For a second there, I thought Abraham was going to eat a bullet when he kneeled down in the road. I missed Talking Dead last night. Anything interesting?

Palmguy
11-10-14, 08:57
SPOILER ALERT!

So I was aware that Mullet Boy was full of crap but I am glad it came out early on so we did not have to wait. I don't think I could have taken more episodes of their journey to DC. On the other hand, I feel bad for Abraham, this mission was his only reason for going on.

Talking Dead discussion of this point (Abraham and Eugene were both on the show) was pretty good.

Averageman
11-10-14, 10:19
If I was Abraham I would have thrwn a lot more than three or four punches at Eugenes lying mouth.

skijunkie55
11-10-14, 11:01
That walker farm tho...

I'm glad Eugene came out with the truth when he did because that was a guaranteed suicide mission.

Alex V
11-10-14, 11:28
That walker farm tho...

I'm glad Eugene came out with the truth when he did because that was a guaranteed suicide mission.

What pissed me off is that Abraham was blind to the obvious. If he is so determined in carrying out the mission, why risk it so much. Go around and keep going to DC.

St.Michael
11-10-14, 11:31
I was happy they tossed that intel out. Abraham always bothered me pre mission. Now we can move on and get to the goods

ScottsBad
11-10-14, 13:26
HA HAHAAHAHAHAAA! I was right. Post #236. Eugene is an imposter.
Also, I'm jealous of Abraham getting to plug that little hottie.

Walking Dead = The best brainless apocalyptic soap-opera ever. Why do I like it? I keep asking myself.

No, I don't do comic books. The only comic like book I ever read as a kid was Mad Magazine.