PDA

View Full Version : Michigan toddler dies from enterovirus D68

Denali
10-12-14, 12:01
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/11/toddler-dies-from-enterovirus/17108865/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomnation-topstories

A 21-month-old girl died Friday of enterovirus D68 that has caused severe respiratory illness across the country, state health officials said Saturday.

The toddler, Madeline Reid, had been on life support since mid-September and had been transferred to Children's Hospital of Michigan from Detroit Medical Center on Sept. 21 for additional care.

The virus, which is especially dangerous for children, has been identified in 45 states.
Obama-flu claims another citizen child's life...

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-12-14, 18:44
I'll bump this because I think it is really getting shortchanged in the Ebola/ISIL tug of war for MSM attention. It's here, it's killing and not only that, it is paralyzing some kids. There are about 10 kids in CO that had D68 and then got polio like symptoms. A real issue that needs more exposure, but since it will probably lead to the influx of kids from south of the border, its a no go because we are all just racists.

Ebola is like Soviet tanks coming thru the Fulda Gap, you can see it, we know how to kill it, get the job done. This D68 is like terrorism.

Denali
10-12-14, 22:34
I'll bump this because I think it is really getting shortchanged in the Ebola/ISIL tug of war for MSM attention. It's here, it's killing and not only that, it is paralyzing some kids. There are about 10 kids in CO that had D68 and then got polio like symptoms. A real issue that needs more exposure, but since it will probably lead to the influx of kids from south of the border, its a no go because we are all just racists.

Ebola is like Soviet tanks coming thru the Fulda Gap, you can see it, we know how to kill it, get the job done. This D68 is like terrorism.
The media has spun this so much you'd think we have an outbreak of it every year, which we don't, where the virus is endemic, is in Latin America, its even been referred to as the "Honduran flu!" Democrats and their immigration treason's are claiming the lives of American children, and its perfectly obvious based upon their media machines spin how little they care about a few dead American boys and girls...

Moose-Knuckle
10-13-14, 00:29
So if we have all the facts (hah yeah right) by my calculations this bug has killed six Americans now. That's 500% more deaths in this country than Ebola but hey, it doesn't make for good TV and the MSM can't implicate the President now can they . . .