PDA

View Full Version : NRA ratings for Nov 4th elections

lunchbox
10-12-14, 17:10
Find out where to be elected officials stand on gun rights in upcoming elections. Can even print off a voter card to carry with you.
https://www.nrapvf.org

Eurodriver
10-13-14, 12:56
Neat little website, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, I don't really care about the NRA ratings anymore. After watching Harry Reid try to shove an AWB down our throats despite his NRA rating and my local election having a "?" rating for the Democrat (Despite her being a voraciously liberal college professor) I'll just do my own homework.

lunchbox
10-13-14, 19:06
Neat little website, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, I don't really care about the NRA ratings anymore. After watching Harry Reid try to shove an AWB down our throats despite his NRA rating and my local election having a "?" rating for the Democrat (Despite her being a voraciously liberal college professor) I'll just do my own homework.Agreed you should always do your own homework, I was just giving a page for you to help study.

T2C
10-13-14, 20:03
Thanks for the link. I believe I will print off copies listing the politicians who are in our area and hand them out at the gun club board meeting tomorrow night.

glocktogo
10-14-14, 08:18
I guess the NRA ratings are better than nothing at all, but considering how few actual candidates are on your specific ballot, is it too much to ask that you independently research each one? If you'll take the time to do that, you may find the NRA ratings were directing you to the wrong candidate. :(

T2C
10-14-14, 09:57
glocktogo brings up a valid point. Research your candidates before the election.

I have found that a lot of the Anti-Second Amendment candidates in my region are also fiscally irresponsible and cater to people who are feeding off the system instead of working people. Learning how they vote on firearm issues is a good place to start.

PatrioticDisorder
10-14-14, 10:23
Rick Scott has an A+ rating and signs every pro 2a Bill that crosses his desk and even promised to sign open carry if it made it to his desk. Charlie Crist is a political opportunist and will likely shoot down all pro 2a bills considering he now has a D behind his name. The libertarian doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell and didn't even attempt to defeat Scott in a primary, therefore doesn't deserve my vote.