PDA

View Full Version : WTS: SPF: Spartan Armor AR500 Armor with Custom D-Rmor Kevlar Spall Guards

Wa22ioR
10-18-14, 02:09
*Sold Pending Funds*

Hey guys,

I have for sale new, never used nor worn, Spartan Armor, by The Targetman, formed 10" x 12" plates and formed 6" x 6" plates. I also contacted D-R from D-Rmor Gear and had custom spall guards made. If you do not know what D-Rmor Gear is, you are missing out. I traced my plates on paper, sent the drawings in to D-R and he made the custom spall guards. The plates fit perfectly and create a protective layer of kevlar and other materials that will stop spall from coming through. In essence you have the Rhino Lining that comes on the plate, the custom D-Rmor Spall Guard, and the quality plate carrier materials to stop the spall. I was going to use this setup in a carrier to wear on patrol, or as an active shooter load out kit, but never got around to it and could use the money for something else. D-R is busy and is backed on orders at the moment. You do not have to wait on the list nor trace your plates and wait on the custom spall guards. Buy my complete setup, which includes the guards for the side plates at a discounted price. Please know your state and local laws regarding body armor. I will accept immediate discreet PayPal, USPS Money Order, or cash for a face to face transaction in Southern Indiana. I will not, and cannot, ship outside of the mainland of the United States. More information and price breakdown will be listed below. Buy with confidence, my feedback is 100%.

http://drmorgear.wordpress.com/products/spall-guards/

Price: $280 Shipped

Costs:
Spartan Armor Formed AR500 10" x 12" Set - $190
Spartan Armor Formed AR500 6" x 6" Set - $40
D-Rmor Gear Custom Spall Guards 10" x 12" Set - $95
D-Rmor Gear Custom Spall Guards 6" x 6" Set - $36
Total: $361