PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Various AR parts, handguards, and randomness for trade

Kain
10-22-14, 15:22
Looking to trade the following random items I got laying around collecting dust that I doubt are going to see use anytime in the near future. Looking for trade mainly because I need more shit to screw with when I have down time and am bored in my man cave :cool:, that and maybe save me a couple buck from buying said shit so I can buy more random shit. Want list is not limited, if you have something that may be interesting PM me and we can talk. Looking for trade over selling simply because I don't use paypal and trading gets rid of shipping hassle on both ends really.

Anyway, list of things for trade (Will attach pictures later, or can send them on request if I am able)
Magpul handguards, Carbine and Middy, black and OD with VG and sling points.
Scout light magpul mount
IWC SMC(I think) mount for either scout light or 1 inch flashlight, works with the MOE handguards, also have used it on standard carbine handguard. May fit other but not sure which others.

Badger Tact latch for AR15 CH. Just the latch, with new roll pin and CH spring.
Trijicon factory ACOG mount, TA51 is the modle number.
Magpul railed sling mount with HK hook
VTAC black two point sling.

Also have a DD fixed rear listed in optic section as well as some pouches, and other odds and ends that I will try to get posted as I am able and sort through the bins, drawers, and caches.

What I am looking for:
VCAS sling in anything other than black
Surefire lights(LED) (Handheld and weapon lights, am looking for another scout)
Knives that are interesting
Plates and PCs
ALG trigger groups
Magpul/B5/ other quality brand, stocks/randomness that I have use to dick with.
Battle belts
BCM Mod 4(Medium) CH
Other things that I go "Oo Shiny"

Kain
11-13-14, 11:42
And bump.