PDA

View Full Version : Troy M7A1 PDW Stock Kit - Available To Order!

Vertex Ops
10-22-14, 17:15
Now you can have your own AR cool enough for a magazine cover!

Troy Industries M7A1 PDW Stock Kits are now available to order on VertexOps.com.

Available in Black or FDE

The Stock, Spring, and Proprietary Buffer & BCG Combo are include in the kit.

Click Here to read more and order one today: http://www.vertexops.com/Troy_M7A1_PDW_Stock_p/ti-sbut-pdw-00bt-00.htm

GH41
10-22-14, 17:40
But hurt inbound.

JG007
10-23-14, 10:13
I wouldn't jump into the beta test group, but after I hear maybe a year's worth of positive feedback I'd take a hard look.

The sig brace and law stock have gained credibility when they were initially viewed with skepticism

Vertex Ops
10-30-14, 13:49
The PDW Stocks have arrived!

Guess what, they only weigh 1lb 12.2 oz which is not at all bad considering you are replacing your buttstock, buffer tube, buffer, complete bolt carrier group (BCG), and buffer spring with the PDW Kit.

What we like even more is that with out getting one on a gun yet, we literally just opened the box, it appears that in the shortest collapsed position it's only going to be about 4" long. Making the overall length of an SBR even shorter or a rifle nice and compact for CQB/Home defense along with storage and transportation.

Sorry for the amateur picture, and it's a little hard to see with the dark back ground but from the point of the stock that will fit against the endplate of the lower receiver to the back of the shoulder pad is almost exactly 4".

When fully retracted to the furthest position back that distance goes to 8 and 7/8 inches with 4 other positions in between to help get the perfect configuration for you comfort and platform type.

In-Stock Now at VertexOps.com so CLICK HERE! (http://www.vertexops.com/Troy_M7A1_PDW_Stock_p/ti-sbut-pdw-00bt-00.htm)

If you have any other questions now that we have our hands on the PDW, fire away. We will answer whatever we can!