PDA

View Full Version : More hate crimes brought to you in part by another "Gentle Giant" to be ignored . . .

Moose-Knuckle
10-25-14, 04:10
I'm sure that AG Eric Holder isn't too busy with his wife being asserted "Executive Privilege" via POTUS over Fast & Furious to send in the USDOJ Civil Rights Criminal Section from their fire stoking mission in Ferguson, MO to investigate this racist serial killer's hate crimes . . .

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/gentlegiantobamason_zpsd8704a39.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/gentlegiantobamason_zpsd8704a39.jpg.html)

Remains belong to missing Virginia student

Graham's remains were discovered roughly 6 miles from where the body of 20-year-old Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington was found after she vanished in 2009. Police have said forensic evidence connects Matthew to Harrington's killing, which in turn is linked by DNA to a 2005 sexual assault in northern Virginia. Matthew has been charged in the 2005 case.

Matthew was an operating room technician at the university's hospital. He was also a former college football lineman and sometimes cab driver.

Friends have said they were shocked the "gentle giant" — he's 6-foot-2 and weighs 270 pounds — could be suspected of such violence.

Matthew was co-captain of his high school football team and continued to play football in college, although he dropped out of two universities following accusations of sexual assault against him. He was never charged. Officials in both cases said the alleged victims declined to press charges.

http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-remains-belong-missing-va-student-205356805.html

Suspect in VA Abduction Charged in DC Area Rape
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/remains-belong-missing-virginia-student-26315842

Apart from the remains of 18 year old Hannah Graham there are eight other missing young women from a path that roughly follows Route 29 from Northern Virginia south to the Roanoke area . . .

Tip lines:

Jamisha Gilbert: 434-455-4090
Cassandra Morton: 434-332-9580
Alexis Murphy: 434-263-7050
Samantha Clarke: 540-672-1491 or 540-672-7200
Morgan Harrington: 434-352-3467
Dashad “Sage” Smith: 977-4000
Heather Hodges: 540-483-3000
Bethany Decker: 703-777-1919

Typical "not my bebe he be a sweet innocent gentle giant that talks about Jeezus, plays the foozeball realz good and went to college" . . .

‘He’s as gentle as they come,’ says dad of abduction suspect in Hannah Graham case

“To kill or hurt somebody, that’s not my son,” said Jesse Matthew Sr., from his room where a picture of his son hangs.

“For a big man, he’s as gentle as they come,” his dad said.
http://wtvr.com/2014/09/24/interview-with-dad-of-jesse-matthew-junior-abduction-suspect-in-hannah-graham-case/

Um yeah okay dad . . . that is why your gentle giant son fled to Galveston Island Texas from the East Coast and had to drop out of TWO different colleges over allegations of sexual assaults. Now please go **** yourself with an Ebola covered pine cone.

jpmuscle
10-25-14, 05:30
Ebola covered pine cone... That's rich.

montanadave
10-25-14, 09:17
Based on the evidence released to date, I have a hard time seeing this as some sort of hate crime. Just another case of a big galoot who has apparently been given a pass multiple times on any number of violent crimes because he's a baller.

It never fails to fascinate me when I see the faux outrage of the press and public when they see cases of priests sexually abusing children or coaches abusing players, teachers having sexual relationships with students, jocks getting a pass for all manner of criminal and deviant behavior because they can play ball. Like people haven't been aware of this shit for years?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

The_War_Wagon
10-25-14, 09:23
No one on-board that flight back to VA, had ever seen the ending to, "Where Eagles Dare," I take it?

Mauser KAR98K
10-25-14, 10:55
Not seeing the racial part.

Just a run of the mill serial killer.

Dead Man
10-25-14, 12:41
The racial part is there, but was contrived by the OP.

T2C
10-25-14, 15:40

Precisely

SteyrAUG
10-25-14, 15:45

I suspect if the serial killer in question was white and all the victims black females the racist / hate crime part would be very prominent. I still remember the Atlanta child murders and how that was a significant race issue until it was discovered the killer was black.

Moose-Knuckle
10-26-14, 01:39

So the fact that the majority of his victims are white has nothing to do with it right?

Playing by the enemies rules, these women are double hate crime victims as they were targeted for their gender AND their race.

Moose-Knuckle
10-26-14, 01:43
The racial part is there, but was contrived by the OP.

Yup, I'm just making it up all the while the MSM, DOJ, et al. want to burn the greater St. Louis, MO area to the ground and crucify a white LEO over a justified shooting. Trayvon Martin, Duke lacrosse team, Rodney King, Tawana Brawley, etc. . .

Moose-Knuckle
10-26-14, 01:45
I suspect if the serial killer in question was white and all the victims black females the racist / hate crime part would be very prominent. I still remember the Atlanta child murders and how that was a significant race issue until it was discovered the killer was black.

As usual you are on point.

And while we are at it lets not forget the racial stereotype that only white males are serial killers.

26 Inf
10-26-14, 11:13
Under federal law there are penalty enhancements for hate crimes. As such, the crime has to fit the definition of a hate crime to be charged as one. While differences in race, ethnicity or sexual orientation may be indicators, they are not absolute proof that a hate crime has been perpetrated.

In this case, it seems that Matthew is probably a serial rapist and killer. He has already been linked to more deaths in the area. I'd think that his base motive is the sexual and homicidal part of the equation rather than the racial aspect. In furtherance of that thought here is the list of other females missing form the area:

'Apart from the remains of 18 year old Hannah Graham there are eight other missing young women from a path that roughly follows Route 29 from Northern Virginia south to the Roanoke area . . .'

Jamisha Gilbert (Black - flaky death - died of hypothermia)

Cassandra Morton (Black) (We had a conversation about that early on when we found out that he [Matthew] went to Liberty [University] and was familiar with the area,” Campbell County Sheriff Steve Hutcherson told Roanoke.com.)

Alexis Murphy (Black) (another guy charged and convicted w/o her body - now looking at Matthew - Taylor’s attorney also asked Murphy’s car be tested for evidence that could link her to Matthew. There was DNA found in Murphy’s car that did not match Taylor)

Samantha Clarke (White - suspect other than Matthew)

Dashad “Sage” Smith (Black Male - transgender - I'd bet another person)

Heather Hodges (White - boyfriend shapes as suspect)

Bethany Decker (White - boyfriend shapes as suspect)

I'd bet Matthew is good for Murphy and Morton, which pretty much would eliminate the racial motivated hate crime aspect.

He could be given a capital sentence, but it is unlikely that it would be carried out - they either plea-bargain it away or sit out life on death row.

In such cases, I'm always surprised that juries don't get to hear more 'that what brothers/fathers do when a man does something like this to our sister/daughter' defenses in trials for the killers of the oxygen thief who murdered their kin.

Averageman
10-26-14, 12:35
He could be given a capital sentence, but it is unlikely that it would be carried out - they either plea-bargain it away or sit out life on death row.

In such cases, I'm always surprised that juries don't get to hear more 'that what brothers/fathers do when a man does something like this to our sister/daughter' defenses in trials for the killers of the oxygen thief who murdered their kin.

To quote one great movie;
"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."
Marsellus Wallace
Pulp Fiction.

Moose-Knuckle
10-27-14, 01:07
Under federal law there are penalty enhancements for hate crimes. As such, the crime has to fit the definition of a hate crime to be charged as one. While differences in race, ethnicity or sexual orientation may be indicators, they are not absolute proof that a hate crime has been perpetrated.

In this case, it seems that Matthew is probably a serial rapist and killer. He has already been linked to more deaths in the area. I'd think that his base motive is the sexual and homicidal part of the equation rather than the racial aspect.

I think by now its safe to say that everyone knows the Federal hate crime statues are bunk. But for those of you who are participating in this thread who don't see the race angle with a black man stalking, kidnapping, raping, and murdering white college girls, read that PREMEDITATED could you please explain to me why Michael Brown Jr., Trayvon Martin, Crystal Mangum (Duke lacrosse scandal), Rodney King, Tawana Berkley, etc. ALL have been investigated by the Feds for having their civil rights violated and or being victims of hate crimes???

26 Inf
10-27-14, 01:47
I think by now its safe to say that everyone knows the Federal hate crime statues are bunk. But for those of you who are participating in this thread who don't see the race angle with a black man stalking, kidnapping, raping, and murdering white college girls, read that PREMEDITATED could you please explain to me why Michael Brown Jr., Trayvon Martin, Crystal Mangum (Duke lacrosse scandal), Rodney King, Tawana Berkley, etc. ALL have been investigated by the Feds for having their civil rights violated and or being victims of hate crimes???

Hey, the guy needs to pay - I believe with his life - but your statement don't see the race angle with a black man stalking, kidnapping, raping, and murdering white college girls doesn't acknowledge that he is also being looked at hard for the murder of two other BLACK females. I think he was just killing any woman stupid enough to accompany him to an isolated area.

Don't know the answer to the last part of your question other than - don't think any of them substantiated -

Crystal Magnum - District Attorney Mike Nifong, up for reelection, pursued the case despite questions about the credibility of Mangum;

Tawana Brawley - claimed she was raped by a group of white men, the words Nigger Bitch and the initials KKK, had been written in charcoal on her chest. Based on the initial report it seemed that she had been the victim of a hate crime. Her story quickly broke down, there was no evidence of sexual assault, the feces which had been smeared on her body was found to come from a neighborhood dog, etc. Story didn't hang and Grand Jury said BS. Several years later a court found for Steve Pagones, a DA that Brawley had accused of participating in her rape, in a defamation suit against Brawley and her advisors. Sharpton and Co. had to pay him 345,000.00. http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id315.htm

Rodney King - jury acquitted the officers

Travon Martin - Zimmerman not convicted, so freaking stupid he can't stay out of trouble.

Brown - obviously Officer Wilson is going to have 'no true bill' returned by the Grand Jury, the leaks are just slowly preparing the Fergusonites for the publication of the verdict with the hopes it won't blow sky high.

Moose-Knuckle
10-27-14, 04:23
Hey, the guy needs to pay - I believe with his life - but your statement don't see the race angle with a black man stalking, kidnapping, raping, and murdering white college girls doesn't acknowledge that he is also being looked at hard for the murder of two other BLACK females. I think he was just killing any woman stupid enough to accompany him to an isolated area.

No where in my thread have I NOT acknowledge the BLACK women he is suspected of kidnapping, raping, and murdering. In fact, I listed the names of missing women in his AO, several of which have obvious ethnic African-American names. It's obvious my point to all this is as obvious as the double standard hypocrisy perpetuated in this country by the left, MSM, and racist officials as Obama and Holder.

Crystal Magnum - District Attorney Mike Nifong, up for reelection, pursued the case despite questions about the credibility of Mangum;

And yet they still tried their best to ruin the lives of those white men that were wrongly accused and played out on national media coverage. Why when the majority of sexual assaults in this country are black men raping white women do we not know any of there names, see their cases covered on the national level, and why did Eric Holder in one of his first acts as AG stop the FBI from publishing their annual crime demographic data? See below quote for the last data released in '07.

From the article Black America's Real Problem Isn't White Racism (http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism-070000529.html) re-posted from another thread:

"After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

Tawana Brawley - claimed she was raped by a group of white men, the words Nigger Bitch and the initials KKK, had been written in charcoal on her chest. Based on the initial report it seemed that she had been the victim of a hate crime. Her story quickly broke down, there was no evidence of sexual assault, the feces which had been smeared on her body was found to come from a neighborhood dog, etc. Story didn't hang and Grand Jury said BS. Several years later a court found for Steve Pagones, a DA that Brawley had accused of participating in her rape, in a defamation suit against Brawley and her advisors. Sharpton and Co. had to pay him 345,000.00. http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id315.htm

IIRC Mr. Pagones has not seen one cent from the guilty parties. And even if he were how is that sum supposed to make for the damage done? Again, a black victim was put on the world stage while white victims are ignored.

Rodney King - jury acquitted the officers

LAPD Sgt. Koon, and Officers Powell, Briseno and Wind were charged by the LA County DA for excessive force which they clearly DID NOT do according to the UNEDITED Holliday videotape. Sgt. Koon was also charged with "willfully permitting and failing to take action to stop an unlawful assault". On 29 April 1992, a jury acquitted three of the officers, but could not agree on one of the charges against Powell. After the acquittal the DOJ began their witch hunt in earnest and filed charges against the officers for violating Rodney King's civil rights. Their trial at the United States District Court for the Central District of California began on February 25, 1993. The jury found Officer Powell and Sgt. Koon guilty and they were sentenced to 32 months in prison. Officers Wind and Briseno were acquitted of all charges.

And AGAIN, this played out on the national stage and due to the propaganda perpetuated by the media six days of rioting, arson, looting, raping, and murdering ensued. A total of 58 people were murdered and 3,767 buildings were destroyed (the ones not marked with spray paint "BLACK OWNED"), over $1,000,000,000 in property damages total.

Travon Martin - Zimmerman not convicted, so freaking stupid he can't stay out of trouble.

In the wake of the Zimmerman verdict Attorney General Eric Holder announced at the annual National Association for the Advancement of Colored People convention in Orlando that the DOJ would look into the matter and that "justice must be done".

He even created a special email address so anyone across the country who may have evidence that the Trayvon Martin shooting was racially motivated can report it. sanford.florida@usdoj.gov

To date, I have not heard that the DOJ has been called off of their investigation into George Zimmerman and whether or not he violated Trayvon Martin's civil liberties. But anyone with two brain cells could see the defamation against Mr. Zimmerman via the media coverage from the get go. Not to mention that the DOJ's CRS was deployed to Stanford, FL where they funded protests against George Zimmerman with tax payer money.

Brown - obviously Officer Wilson is going to have 'no true bill' returned by the Grand Jury, the leaks are just slowly preparing the Fergusonites for the publication of the verdict with the hopes it won't blow sky high.

As with Trayvon Martin, the media and AG Holder has portrayed Michael Brown Jr. as a sweet, "gentle giant", that was just on his way to his grand-ma-ma's to talk about Jeezus and tell her he enrolled in college. AG Holder has proclaimed how "exasperated" he is that the video of Michael Brown Jr. committing an aggravated robbery of a minatory business owner prior to him being shot (guess his civil liberties don't matter) has been released by the Ferguson PD.

It will be an interesting time to say the least when its announced that the grand jury will not be indicting Officer Wilson for defending himself with deadly force. Though I am sure Obama, Holder, and his replacement will pursue a Federal case against Officer Wilson for the obligatory civil rights violation of Michael Brown Jr.

SomeOtherGuy
10-27-14, 10:33

The main point I see here is that the US concept of "hate crimes" is total bunk, as you say. It's only used against white people attacking non-whites (or occasionally other politically-protected groups, such as gays) and never used when there is absolute, undeniable evidence that blacks targeted whites based on their race. So yes, that part, I agree with you 100%.

As for whether the apparent serial killer here targeted white women (with the black female victims either not his, or his but murdered for some other reason than whatever motivated him to kill the white women), or was equal-opportunity in his killing, I have no idea. That just gets back to the stupidity of "hate crimes" being treated differently from other crimes. Punish people for their criminal actions, not for guesses of what they are thinking combined with highly dubious judgments on relative evil for different motivations. If someone shoots me to steal my wallet I don't consider that any less criminal than if they shoot me because I'm white.

26 Inf
10-27-14, 12:30
LAPD Sgt. Koon, and Officers Powell, Briseno and Wind were charged by the LA County DA for excessive force which they clearly DID NOT do according to the UNEDITED Holliday videotape. Sgt. Koon was also charged with "willfully permitting and failing to take action to stop an unlawful assault". On 29 April 1992, a jury acquitted three of the officers, but could not agree on one of the charges against Powell. After the acquittal the DOJ began their witch hunt in earnest and filed charges against the officers for violating Rodney King's civil rights. Their trial at the United States District Court for the Central District of California began on February 25, 1993. The jury found Officer Powell and Sgt. Koon guilty and they were sentenced to 32 months in prison. Officers Wind and Briseno were acquitted of all charges.

Uhh, I'm not so sure it was 'clearly evident' to the lay person. It wasn't immediately clear cut to me and I've been certified as an expert witness in force issues several times. Additionally, I knew Tim Wind through training and shooting before he went to LAPD. This is a subjective comment because I did not personally know all of the officers involved, but, having said that, there is little doubt in my mind that Tim Wind was the most tactically and technically proficient patrol officer on scene that night. Since the occurrence I've looked closely at the tapes (including the Holliday tape) and read much of the literature.

I tend to agree with the literature and group that concludes that it was a mismanaged application of force, but that the officers involved were acting in accordance with their training, and the law at the time.

Obviously, there was no excuse for the rioting, loss of life and property damage.

Anyways that is off topic of what is being discussed.

I feel that what is being overlooked, and is some cases misapplied (as you've noted) is that a hate crime does not necessarily exist solely because the offender is black and the victim is white, or the offender is Christian and the victim is Jewish, or straight and gay. What matters is motive. In this case, the evidence to me says race is incidental.

Thanks for the discourse.

Moose-Knuckle
10-27-14, 18:19
Uhh, I'm not so sure it was 'clearly evident' to the lay person. It wasn't immediately clear cut to me and I've been certified as an expert witness in force issues several times. Additionally, I knew Tim Wind through training and shooting before he went to LAPD. This is a subjective comment because I did not personally know all of the officers involved, but, having said that, there is little doubt in my mind that Tim Wind was the most tactically and technically proficient patrol officer on scene that night. Since the occurrence I've looked closely at the tapes (including the Holliday tape) and read much of the literature.

I would like to know what Wind's personal views are but understand you don't want to post about them on a public forum.

Here is my take of the events of the Rodney King traffic stop:

On 02 March 1991 Rodney King and two passengers, Bryant Allen and Freddie Helms, were driving west on Foothill Freeway (Interstate 210) in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles after they had spent the evening watching a basketball game and drinking at a friend’s house .

At 00:30 hrs, Troopers Tim and Melanie Singer, a husband-and-wife team of the California Highway Patrol, spotted King’s car speeding. The Singers pursued King, and the subsequent freeway chase reached a speed of at least 117 miles per hour. According to King’s own statements, he refused to pull the car over because a DUI would violate his parole for a previous robbery conviction. King exited the freeway, and the chase continued through residential streets at speeds allegedly ranging from 55 to 80 mph. By this point, several police cars and a helicopter had joined in the pursuit. After approximately eight miles, officers cornered King’s car. The first five LAPD officers to arrive at the scene were Stacey Koon, Laurence Powell, Timothy Wind, Theodore Briseno, and Rolando Solano.

Trooper Tim Singer ordered King and his two passengers to exit the vehicle and lie face down on the ground. The two passengers complied and were taken into custody without incident. King initially remained in the car. When he finally did emerge, he acted bizarrely: giggling; patting the ground; and waving to the police helicopter overhead. King then grabbed his buttocks. Trooper Melanie Singer momentarily thought he was reaching for a gun. She drew her gun and pointed it at King, ordering him to lie on the ground. King complied. Singer approached King with her gun drawn, preparing to make the arrest.

At this point, Sergeant Stacey Koon intervened and ordered Trooper Melanie Singer to holster her weapon. Koon then ordered the four other LAPD officers at the scene—Briseno, Powell, Solano, and Wind—to subdue and handcuff King in a manner called a "swarm," a technique that involves multiple officers grabbing a suspect with empty hands. As the officers attempted to do so, King physically resisted. King rose up, tossing Officers Powell and Briseno off his back. King then struck Officer Briseno in the chest. IIRC at this an early stun gun was used TWICE to no effect to subdue King, that's when the impact weapons (batons) came out and as they say the rest is history.

NONE of this was aired by the media. The only portion of George Holliday's camcorder video was of multiple white Police Officers beating a black male on the ground.

I too appreciate the conversation on the matter.