PDA

View Full Version : WTS: FDE SCAR 17 (w/custom cut I3300 Stormcase, Elcan SpecterDR, AAC SCAR H can, and more)

SuaSponte175
10-26-14, 14:23
I purchased this around the time the SCARs started hitting the market. Since then I've put no more than 520rds through her. Roughly 100 of those have been suppressed. It took me a long time to complete this "deployment" package. Your getting: a FDE FNH SCAR 17, I3300 Pelican Stormcase (foam cut specifically for the SCAR) in BLK, AAC M.I.T.E.R mount, AAC SCAR H suppressor, FDE Elcan SpecterDR 7.62 1-4X, 13 FN SCAR FDE magazines, and a GG&G heavy bi-pod. The SCAR H can is on a form 4 in Texas. So if you don't live in Texas you will need to pay the $200 stamp to have it transfered to your dealer. This can is stupid quiet. So if your looking for the "ultimate" SCAR 17 package, I think it's safe to say you found it. I'm looking to get $8000 O.B.O shipped. If your not in Texas, I'll knock off $200 to cover the transfer of the can to your dealer. I also have 1000rds of sealed Federal American Eagle 150gr FMJ, I could throw in if the buyer is interested for an extra $600. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks for looking.
29235 29236