PDA

View Full Version : Sycamore Sportsman's Club, Sycamore, Illinois : tell me something not in the website

Ledanek
10-27-14, 19:49
So a co-workers mentioned about this place, looked it up, saw the range rules...slow single fire on rifle.

Anything not mentioned? What's your experience(s)?

Thanks

Alpha Sierra
11-01-14, 22:00
So a co-workers mentioned about this place, looked it up, saw the range rules...slow single fire on rifle.
That tells me it's a fudd club through and through. Try to visit on a busy weekend to confirm.

Mustang31
11-02-14, 06:23
Fudd club indeed. I was there a few years ago to function check/ zero in a few builds; and that's all I would recommend it for. Pretty much a bench shooting club only, And be prepared for a fudd RO to critique your shooting.

If you want to get moving and have some real fun check out a Practical Rifle event at Aurora Sportsman's Club.

Ledanek
11-02-14, 06:52
Fudd club indeed. I was there a few years ago to function check/ zero in a few builds; and that's all I would recommend it for. Pretty much a bench shooting club only, And be prepared for a fudd RO to critique your shooting.

If you want to get moving and have some real fun check out a Practical Rifle event at Aurora Sportsman's Club.

Yup, been there once, for a USRA carbine class. Really WAANT to come back, want to join membership, but, can't do the volunteering part