10-28-14, 17:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XqHYzYn3WZw

SteyrAUG
10-28-14, 17:37
Never mind the facts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SgNV3FbottE

Eurodriver
10-28-14, 17:44
As someone who only dates radicalized lipstick feminists I can say with absolute, unwaivering certainty that they are without question rock stars in the bedroom.

If they want to have little girls put on bullshit shows of misleading content, I will be first in line to give them as many little girls as they wish.

VIP3R 237
10-28-14, 17:47
Wow the parody/fact video was epic.

Koshinn
10-28-14, 17:55
Wow the parody/fact video was epic.

She's awesome.

I really can't wrap my head around "teach men not to rape" phrase. Do you think men aren't taught not to rape, and that saying it's illegal will suddenly make them stop? Everyone knows it's illegal. People intentionally do illegal shit all the time. Men have more testosterone and are more likely to take chances (hunters vs camp work and child raising from back when humans had more manual labor in their lives) so they tend to be more violent and commit more crimes. That's human nature, for better or for worse.

It also gives rapists a free pass. "Oh, I wouldn't have raped her had only I known that rape was wrong. Can I be let out of jail now?" According to that line of thinking, yes, it's not their fault they didn't know rape was wrong. Sure ignorance of the law is not usually a defense, but if it's happening so often, surely it must be in this case?

Mr blasty
10-28-14, 18:07
Read the YouTube replies. For once in my life Internet commentary didn't make me consider suicide.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

SteyrAUG
10-28-14, 18:09
She's awesome.

Sadly she is a minority opinion that took the time to become aware of the truth. And for each of those foul mouthed girls spouting off distorted facts and lies is a pair of beaming parents who probably couldn't be prouder.

Koshinn
10-28-14, 18:13
I honestly don't care if the kids are saying ****. It's just a word. I take more offense that they have no idea what they're talking about but are being used by their parents. Kind of like religion (lol but seriously).

montanadave
10-28-14, 18:16
In my opinion, no different then parents slapping an "Abortion is Murder" sandwich board on their kid with a picture of a bloody fetus and parading them in front of the news cameras.

Equally obscene and equally exploitive of children who are incapable of having formed an objective opinion on either issue.

SteyrAUG
10-28-14, 18:18
She's awesome.

I really can't wrap my head around "teach men not to rape" phrase. Do you think men aren't taught not to rape, and that saying it's illegal will suddenly make them stop? Everyone knows it's illegal. People intentionally do illegal shit all the time. Men have more testosterone and are more likely to take chances (hunters vs camp work and child raising from back when humans had more manual labor in their lives) so they tend to be more violent and commit more crimes. That's human nature, for better or for worse.

It also gives rapists a free pass. "Oh, I wouldn't have raped her had only I known that rape was wrong. Can I be let out of jail now?" According to that line of thinking, yes, it's not their fault they didn't know rape was wrong. Sure ignorance of the law is not usually a defense, but if it's happening so often, surely it must be in this case?

Then there is the whole "men all are normally rapist" mindset. Bottom line is feminism is mostly about hating men and has little to do with equality.

SteyrAUG
10-28-14, 18:20
I honestly don't care if the kids are saying ****. It's just a word. I take more offense that they have no idea what they're talking about but are being used by their parents. Kind of like religion (lol but seriously).

Yeah, but it's a word I'd have gotten into trouble using at the same age despite being male. But with gross indoctrination into a hateful ideology premised on lies, I suppose "class" is a very secondary consideration.

Koshinn
10-28-14, 18:20
In my opinion, no different then parents slapping an "Abortion is Murder" sandwich board on their kid with a picture of a bloody fetus and parading them in front of the news cameras.

Equally obscene and equally exploitive of children who are incapable of having formed an objective opinion on either issue.

But to play devils advocate as I often do, many people believe that there isn't an argument anymore. The issue, whatever it is, is settled and thus don't see influencing their children to the point of brainwashing as anything but benign.

It could be feminism, gun rights, political affiliation, religion, abortion, evolution, fluoride in the water, doomsday, etc.

Koshinn
10-28-14, 18:22
Yeah, but it's a word I'd have gotten into trouble using at the same age despite being male. But with gross indoctrination into a hateful ideology premised on lies, I suppose "class" is a very secondary consideration.

I watched Aliens when I was like 6. Needless to say, I've done and seen some shit in my life since then, but my Mom still doesn't like it when I swear.

SteyrAUG
10-28-14, 18:31
I watched Aliens when I was like 6. Needless to say, I've done and seen some shit in my life since then, but my Mom still doesn't like it when I swear.

And I saw Animal House when I was about 12, but for some reason I still wasn't allowed to say "****" in front of my parents. Even when I was in my 20s my father commented that I used too much profanity.

fixit69
10-28-14, 18:43
At that age, I cursed like a sailor. And paid the price when my mother heard me. Did t take long to learn one of my fathers big things not to do was curse in front of females.

The times they are a changin...

J-Dub
10-28-14, 18:54
The vid in the OP is ****ed up...

jpmuscle
10-28-14, 19:03
My people hating itch is itching again. Thanks Steyr lol

Moose-Knuckle
10-28-14, 19:23
Bottom line is feminism is mostly about hating men and has little to do with equality.

This.

Similar to how racism directed towards whites is politically correct and acceptable.

At that age, I cursed like a sailor. And paid the price when my mother heard me. Did t take long to learn one of my fathers big things not to do was curse in front of females.

The times they are a changin...

Lucky for me my mother's father is a WWII Vet so she usually cursed more than my father lol!

Dienekes
10-28-14, 19:33
A new low. And that's saying a LOT.

I think I need to wash that out of my brain.

PatrioticDisorder
10-28-14, 19:48
As someone who only dates radicalized lipstick feminists I can say with absolute, unwaivering certainty that they are without question rock stars in the bedroom.

If they want to have little girls put on bullshit shows of misleading content, I will be first in line to give them as many little girls as they wish.

I've found the polar opposite to be true.

Moose-Knuckle
10-28-14, 20:03
I've found the polar opposite to be true.

I never could get far enough with one to find that out, they were put off by the fact I have a penis and two testicles.

Some might call that penis envy . . .

Straight Shooter
10-28-14, 23:03
Its sickening to me, actually. The first little girl looks and sounds EXACTLY, I mean spot on, like a little girl I knew several years ago, who grew into one first class spoiled rotten little bitch. Cant imagine why.

Eurodriver
10-29-14, 06:32
I never could get far enough with one to find that out, they were put off by the fact I have a penis and two testicles.

Some might call that penis envy . . .

Bro, I'm going to put this as clean as I can for M4C. Edit: Nvm - just PM'd you instead.

P.S. If you google "lipstick feminist" and go to the first result (should be a blog), you'll see that not many feminists support this FCKH8 group and think what they're doing is wrong. I won't post the link because it's NSFW.

skydivr
10-29-14, 10:09
As the Father of a 13 year old girl, the people who should really be ashamed of themselves are the ones that used these girls for their own selfish political agenda....these are the same people who would scream bloody murder at my taking a picture of my daughter hunting with a gun in her hands....

TriviaMonster
10-29-14, 12:42
As the Father of a 13 year old girl, the people who should really be ashamed of themselves are the ones that used these girls for their own selfish political agenda....****these are the same people who would scream bloody murder at my taking a picture of my daughter hunting with a gun in her hands....****

Nailed it. They want everyone to be treated like some unisex moron. Why can't men and women be different? I'd finish this post but I'm getting ready to put in for my maternity leave. Wonder how that will go?

And as for that OP video, men aren't the only ones who are sexist. Open up Cosmo or Shape magazine. You will find no shortage of weight loss products, beauty products and babes with smoking bods in tiny garments.

Moose-Knuckle
10-29-14, 15:40
Bro, I'm going to put this as clean as I can for M4C. Edit: Nvm - just PM'd you instead.

P.S. If you google "lipstick feminist" and go to the first result (should be a blog), you'll see that not many feminists support this FCKH8 group and think what they're doing is wrong. I won't post the link because it's NSFW.

Whoa, I appreciated that PM.

"Lipstick feminist" huh, I will give you that just like "lipstick lesbians". Other than those two groups all feminazis and carpet munchers wear A LOT of flannel and drive a cement mixer for a living.

Moose-Knuckle
10-29-14, 15:48
As the Father of a 13 year old girl, the people who should really be ashamed of themselves are the ones that used these girls for their own selfish political agenda....these are the same people who would scream bloody murder at my taking a picture of my daughter hunting with a gun in her hands....

You bring up a great point. Remember that high school cheerleader this past summer who was getting bullied and harassed for posting pictures of herself on a big game safari via social media? The feminazis talk about women/girls being empowered yet I cannot think of anything more empowering for a girl than to hunt/kill dangerous game in Africa.

Also I would like to point out the racial hypocrisy of that feminazi group "FCKH8" as they failed to mention the FBI's sexual assault demographic data lol. Yet they have other videos on their YouTube channel proclaiming that racism is only white on xyz race, typical . . .

SteyrAUG
10-29-14, 18:19

You are gonna have to bring me up to speed with a PM so I know what you are talking about. I did the google search and found a blog that wasn't terribly impressive from an agenda standpoint. Maybe I found the wrong one.

sinlessorrow
10-29-14, 19:28
I always wondered does a feminist get mad if a man beats the hell out if them if they slap him first?

Alpha Sierra
10-30-14, 14:19
They want everyone to be treated like some unisex moron.

Women can't handle being treated like men by other men. I guarantee it.

Ryno12
10-30-14, 15:13
They want everyone to be treated like some unisex moron. Why can't men and women be different?

No kidding! We always hear people tell the kids, "it's ok to be different." Unless, of course, we actually are different, like men & women. Then we all need to be the same.

Averageman
10-31-14, 08:25
That's a bit painful to watch.
I feel sorry for the kids that grow up in a home with a Mother who thinks that is a great way to raise a daughter.

BoringGuy45
10-31-14, 10:32
I couldn't watch past the "Women get paid 23% less for the same exact work." Pure. Grade A. Crap. I know of no company anywhere, none, ZERO, that has a woman's pay scale and a men's pay scale. I have never worked in any place where the women in my position were being paid less than me. That is ILLEGAL. It has been for a long time. What these women want is not equal pay, they want MORE pay.

We have all these wars on things: War on racism, war on sexism, war on homophobia. The advocates for groups all claim that all they want is equal treatment. But, because of us ignorant, oppressive, hateful people, that can never happen. The only way they can have "equality" is for them to have special privileges and preferential treatment until society becomes more adjusted to equality. So, that happens, and later they claim that things have actually gotten worse and that women, minorities, gays, etc, are even more oppressed than before. The only way to cure that is even MORE preferential treatment and while we're at it, those not getting preferential treatment actually need to give up some rights until we can show that we're no longer oppressive chauvinistic neanderthals.

Cincinnatus
10-31-14, 13:43
I couldn't watch past the "Women get paid 23% less for the same exact work." Pure. Grade A. Crap. I know of no company anywhere, none, ZERO, that has a woman's pay scale and a men's pay scale. I have never worked in any place where the women in my position were being paid less than me. That is ILLEGAL. It has been for a long time. What these women want is not equal pay, they want MORE pay.

We have all these wars on things: War on racism, war on sexism, war on homophobia. The advocates for groups all claim that all they want is equal treatment. But, because of us ignorant, oppressive, hateful people, that can never happen. The only way they can have "equality" is for them to have special privileges and preferential treatment until society becomes more adjusted to equality. So, that happens, and later they claim that things have actually gotten worse and that women, minorities, gays, etc, are even more oppressed than before. The only way to cure that is even MORE preferential treatment and while we're at it, those not getting preferential treatment actually need to give up some rights until we can show that we're no longer oppressive chauvinistic neanderthals.
"...Some animals are more equal than others."

Koshinn
10-31-14, 14:54

Let's have a war on wars.

Moose-Knuckle
10-31-14, 15:46
We have all these wars on things: War on racism, war on sexism, war on homophobia.

Now let’s not forget about the War on Men, the War on Conservatives, the War on Whites, the War on Heterosexuals, the War on the Religious Right, the War on the Middle Class, the War on Gun Owners, et al . . .

VIP3R 237
10-31-14, 16:13
Now let’s not forget about the War on Men, the War on Conservatives, the War on Whites, the War on Heterosexuals, the War on the Religious Right, the War on the Middle Class, the War on Gun Owners, et al . . .

There's a hard core left wing liberal running for a house seat that drives a prius with a bumper sticker that states: Fighting the Republican War on Women!

Moose-Knuckle
10-31-14, 16:54
There's a hard core left wing liberal running for a house seat that drives a prius with a bumper sticker that states: Fighting the Republican War on Women!

I love the shear hypocrisy of libtards. They talk about the War on Women but THEY are the ones who censor the DOJ data that shows just who commits the majority of sexual assaults in this country. Pssss . . . here is a clue, those evil men who rage this War on Women overwhelmingly vote DEMOCRAT.

I mean they had Bill Clinton on every podium that could get him up on talking about the War on Women and I cannot think of bigger womanizers than Slick Willy and his buddy Ted Kennedy.

TriviaMonster
11-02-14, 18:53
http://http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/11/02/This-Is-What-Feminism-Looks-Like-Celebs-Wearing-45-T-shirt-Made-by-Women-Paid-62p-an-Hour

The “This is what a feminist looks like” t-shirt proudly worn by Harriet Harman during Prime Ministers Questions last Wednesday was made by factory girls in the Mauritius who earn just 62p an hour and sleep 16 to a room. The shirts are currently being sold at Whistles for £45 each, with all profits donated to the Fawcett Society, a campaigning group for women’s rights. But one worker told the Mail on Sunday “We don’t feel like feminists. We don’t feel equal. We feel trapped.”

Yikes! Maybe if they sell enough t-shirts the girls will get a raise.

MistWolf
11-02-14, 22:06
OCCUPY HALLOWEEN!

Belmont31R
11-03-14, 03:35

are being used by their parents. Kind of like religion (lol but seriously).

So its all ok. Just no different?

And the moral relativism is awesome. Ive never seen a picture of a kid holding a sign with a bloody fetus. Not that it's never happened. Probably has. But I didn't see a kid holding a sign with a bloody fetus blowing up for a nice October surprise recently.

Religion... Im not religious but you should leave that out. Makes you look stupid.

montanadave
11-03-14, 06:20
So its all ok. Just no different?

None of it is "ok." Exploitation of children by adults in the pursuit of a political agenda is repellant. You seem to have missed the point entirely.

Averageman
11-03-14, 06:43
None of it is "ok." Exploitation of children by adults in the pursuit of a political agenda is repellant. You seem to have missed the point entirely.

I couldn't agree more, however; how often have we heard "It's for the Children." ?
As soon as this card is played everyone needs to STFU and if you disagree you need to go to the corner.
I'm thinking those little girls in the video are being raised in an enviroment that will never allow them to have a childhood, they been forced in to political activism at a very young age and in an extreamly ugly manner.
I'm not sure CPS shouldn't sit down with the parents.

Moose-Knuckle
11-04-14, 00:41
http://http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/11/02/This-Is-What-Feminism-Looks-Like-Celebs-Wearing-45-T-shirt-Made-by-Women-Paid-62p-an-Hour

The “This is what a feminist looks like” t-shirt proudly worn by Harriet Harman during Prime Ministers Questions last Wednesday was made by factory girls in the Mauritius who earn just 62p an hour and sleep 16 to a room. The shirts are currently being sold at Whistles for £45 each, with all profits donated to the Fawcett Society, a campaigning group for women’s rights. But one worker told the Mail on Sunday “We don’t feel like feminists. We don’t feel equal. We feel trapped.”

Yikes! Maybe if they sell enough t-shirts the girls will get a raise.

LOL . . . :lol:

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds!

Koshinn
11-04-14, 06:31
Religion... Im not religious but you should leave that out. Makes you look stupid.
If you were born in the middle east, chances are you'd be Muslim or Jewish. If you were born in Europe a thousand years ago, probably Catholic.

Your religion has more to do with your upbringing than anything else. And your parents have the biggest influence on how you're raised. There are always exceptions, people converting later in life of course, but most people follow their parents' religion.

So why does this obvious explanation make me look stupid?

Abraham
11-04-14, 11:30
Koshinn,

It doesn't.

Your perspective sounds reasonable to me.