PDA

View Full Version : Hours after U.S. official quoted calling Netanyahu 'chickenshit', PM says alliance be

Denali
10-29-14, 17:39
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623356

Just in case some of you have missed out on the latest scandal to emerge from the dictators administration,

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Wednesday that he was under attack by "anonymous" critics simply because he was defending Israel and its national security interests, but stressed that he "cherished" Israel's alliance with the United States despite the arguments.

Speaking to Knesset hours after a senior U.S. official was quoted calling him a "chickenshit prime minister," Netanyahu told Knesset: "When there are pressures on Israel to concede its security, the easiest thing to do is to concede. You get a round of applause, ceremonies on grassy knolls, and then come the missiles and the tunnels."

"I am not prepared to make concessions that will endanger our state," Netanyahu said. "Understand, our national interests, topped by security and the unity of Jerusalem, are not what top the interests of those anonymous forces attacking us, and me personally. I am under attack simply because I am defending the State of Israel. If I didn't stand firm on our national interests, I would not be under attack."

What Obama is doing appears all but obvious, it strongly appears he is doing everything he can to further the agenda of Iran and the emerging Islamic state, and little Israel and its hard nosed PM stand in his arrogant path. Its apparent Obama is intent on delivering the "bomb" to Iran, and everybody knows it but the docile and duped American people, his air attacks on isis are literally smoke & mirrors apparently intended to further obfuscate the American political landscape. Its quite obvious that Mr Obama hates Jews and Israel just as intensely as do the Islamist's whose agenda's he is all but bearding for...What are the republicans intending to do to stop this madman from further political insanity? This is an extremely disturbing development, just whose interests is Obama looking after here, they sure as hell are not those of the United States or its great ally Israel...

Moose-Knuckle
10-29-14, 18:49
Its quite obvious that Mr Obama hates Jews and Israel just as intensely as do the Islamist's whose agenda's he is all but bearding for...

Yeah but it's okay because he is black, well at least half of him is . . .

skydivr
10-29-14, 20:02
Bibi: "Did you say something? Cause all I heard when you opened your mouth was a squeal like a little girl"...

p22shooter30
10-30-14, 11:28
how is isreal a great ally?

Eurodriver
10-30-14, 12:46

Because they drain us of weapons and money and the Bible says something about being nice to Jews or something. Not exactly sure.

What confuses me most is that Jews overwhelmingly vote for the party that would hand the key to Jerusalem over to ISIS if given the opportunity.

It's like every other decade there is a Democrat in the WH that the Jews wanted elected so badly and then when he gets in office he tells Israel to cede all of its land back to Palestine. Then the Jews go "Aww man...I thought this one would finally be the one on our side!" As if the last name "Obama" wasn't a big enough clue...

SomeOtherGuy
10-30-14, 15:09
Euro is totally on a roll today.

Moose-Knuckle
10-30-14, 15:10
Because they drain us of weapons and money and the Bible says something about being nice to Jews or something. Not exactly sure.

What confuses me most is that Jews overwhelmingly vote for the party that would hand the key to Jerusalem over to ISIS if given the opportunity.

It's like every other decade there is a Democrat in the WH that the Jews wanted elected so badly and then when he gets in office he tells Israel to cede all of its land back to Palestine. Then the Jews go "Aww man...I thought this one would finally be the one on our side!" As if the last name "Obama" wasn't a big enough clue...

My conservative gun owning Jewish friends refer to the types of Jews you speak of as "Gas Chamber Jews". They are liberal, secular, usually atheists, and vote accordingly.

Doc Safari
10-30-14, 15:21

As with any other group, there are going to be genuine Jews and those that are more secularized.

The reason to support Israel, other than any Biblical reference, is that they are the only western-style democracy in the Middle East and an ally. Even Turkey, a NATO member, is starting to look like it's leaning to Islamic extremism.

Why people hate Israel I do not know. Okay, so they get foreign aid from us. So do the majority of the countries in that region that do not consider us friends.

vicious_cb
11-01-14, 17:42

They arent. They are quite the opposite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident