PDA

View Full Version : Sweaty Muddy Bloody vs Diversified Firearm Concepts

ruchik
11-04-14, 00:23
I'm thinking about sending in my M&P45c for a grip reduction to one of these two companies. The only problem is that I can't decide who. IIRC, they are both affiliated with ATEi. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the two companies?

dougwg
11-04-14, 12:05
ATEi is only affiliated with SMB.

Chad at SMB can and will take great care of you.

acaixguard
11-04-14, 18:56
Chad at SMB stippled my G17 with his more aggressive level of texturing, and did an awesome job. I asked for a very specific coverage area (I actually sent him rough drawings of how I wanted it stippled), and for a specific level of contouring of the bottom of the trigger guard, and he executed everything perfectly. He's also a great guy to deal with.

Some pics of the work he did for me...

Adam_s
11-05-14, 21:30
I've had SMB do two pistols for me-and wholeheartedly recommend the work he does.

G-lock
11-06-14, 12:36
1+ for SMB. Chad does the best work I've seen. I had resisted the whole stipple thing until I saw what he was doing. The straight lines and clean edges are fantastically done.

urbantactic
11-08-14, 12:01
Chad and Doug did an overhaul of my M&P 9. Chad's stippling is the cleanest work I have seen. I'm getting a Shield for Christmas and it will be going to both Doug and Chad for full stippling and slide serrations.