PDA

View Full Version : Crye purchase - any suggestions?

w0lfr0y
11-05-14, 06:49
I did a quick search before asking question, and i don't see this question answered anywhere.

I'm in the market for getting some Crye G3 Combat pants after trying 4 other brands, but can't seem to find them anywhere to buy them aside from direct from Crye. Is there anywhere that members here have used to purchase that offer ANY discounts or even something as simple as free shipping?

Not trying / interested in starting another debate about cost, quality, or pricing, only focused on acquisition.

TIA for any/all suggestions

militarymoron
11-05-14, 11:11
you can also purchase from http://www.optactical.com/crprg3copa.html at the same price. or, wait until a sale code that applies to your purchase. i have not seen crye products themselves discounted very often.
if you want it now, just buy direct or from optactical.

w0lfr0y
11-05-14, 11:16
thanks for the suggestion, i will check that out!

GotAmmo
11-05-14, 13:24
I'll second what MM said. I ordered direct from Crye while I was deployed with no discount applied or anything. And optactical is known to discount stuff at times. Like they have been with there Arc'teryx line, or atleast it was recently.

Wake27
11-05-14, 15:13
I don't think optactical throws out a discount code too often but they did for 10% off not too long ago and I'd be very surprised if they didn't do it again for Black Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk