PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Larue Poor Boy Special

Stik
11-08-14, 11:47
All of the Aimpoints and other magnifiers have sold except for the Hendstoldt 2.5 magnifier and a Larue Flip to side mount originally purchased from Larue as their "Poor Boy Special". I will get pics of the actual setup ASAP.

$150 shipped OBO

Due to my astigmatism and all red dots looking like a squiggly line, I am selling my aimpoints and moving to 1-4/1-6 scopes or a Leupold Prismatic if I can find one.

I have 4 total, all are Comp M2 with NV compatability, the 2 that are in QRP mounts are well used but not abused and show some wear but are 100% functional. The other 2 in Larue LT150 mounts were on safe queens and had the M3 type covers on them so they look new. I do not have the original boxes however as I have had these for at least 8-9 years. I do have the boxes for the Vortex and Lucid magnifiers.

Aimpoint w/QRP and Rubber lens covers SOLD
Aimpoint w/QRP and flip up lens covers SOLD
Aimpoint w/LT 150 and flip up covers SOLD
Aimpoint w/LT150 and aimpoint brand see thru flup up lens caps SOLD
Add a M3 cover for SOLD

The below magnifiers in Larue mounts are perfect for the Aimpoints in the Larue mount, all 1/3 co-witness. The Primary Arms magnifier mount is absolute co-witness and worked well with the Aimpints in the QRPs. If you would like the Hendstoldt in a Larue Mount in the original Poor Boy Special configuration, just let me know and I can swap one out and determine a fair price.

Lucid 2x5 variable power magnifier in Larue Pivot mount (Magnifier SOLD with PA Mount)
Vortex VMX3 3x magnifier in Larue pivot mount SOLD
Henstoldt 2.5x magnifier from Larue Poor Boy Special in Primary Arms aboslute co-witness mount MOUNT SOLD

Only trades considered would be Leupold Prismatic, Vortex 1x4 or 1x6 scopes or other quality similar.

email is ejohnson4132@charter.net

Stik
11-08-14, 23:00
I have had some interest in just one of the aimpoint's without a mount so if you are interested in a LT 150 mount, let me know.

Stik
11-09-14, 21:53
1 aimpoint and Larue mount sold, updated with lower prices

Stik
11-09-14, 23:14
2 Aimpoints with Mounts and all 3 magnifiers and mounts left

Stik
11-10-14, 16:27
Everything Sold except Larue Poor Boy Special set up

$150 shipped OBO