PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Marines

Voodoochild
11-10-14, 09:07
Semper Fi to all those past and present.

Eurodriver
11-10-14, 12:38
Yut...

http://terminallance.com/media/comics/2013-11-08-Strip_HappyBirthday2013_web.gif

Mauser KAR98K
11-10-14, 13:05
Semper fi. Retreat, Hell!!

LowSpeed_HighDrag
11-10-14, 13:35
Happy birthday you drunk sons of bitches!

26 Inf
11-10-14, 13:43
The one day of the year that I always have a drink. A toast to those who went before and those that will follow. Semper Fidelis!

C-grunt
11-10-14, 14:17
Happy birthday you cocky sumbitches.

six8
11-10-14, 14:17
Happy Birthday and thanks for your service! Last part goes for all the Vets on here as well.

Straight Shooter
11-10-14, 18:34
Semper Fi. And GOD BLESS our vets on Veterans Day, and every day. Yall are awesome.

MountainRaven
11-10-14, 19:54
For the 239th Birthday of the Corps, I would like to present everybody with four minutes and forty-four seconds of Gunny Hartman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQAXX08A-s
(NSFW)

SeriousStudent
11-10-14, 23:07
The one day of the year that I always have a drink. A toast to those who went before and those that will follow. Semper Fidelis!

This. I went over to a buddy's house to raise a glass, who is also a former Misguided Child. We swapped lies about how fast we were, and how good looking. The wimmen folk nodded at appropriate intervals.

My very best wishes and prayers go out to all those Marines and Corpsmen in harm's way tonight. May they tread lightly and safely, and come home to us who love them - warts and all.

Dave_M
11-11-14, 01:50
Happy birthday! Semper Fi and all that. Currently in Fayetteville for work so obviously surrounded by Soldiers, but still managed to find some Marines at the range and at dinner later; we can smell each other out or something

26 Inf
11-11-14, 21:59
This. I went over to a buddy's house to raise a glass, who is also a former Misguided Child.

You are never former, once in always in, unless dishonored out.

Going on the Misguided Children - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children; University of Science and Mechanical Crafts; Unlimited Shit and Mass Confusion, are all things we claimed USMC stood for, and then everyone of us had sudden allergy attacks when the Marine Corps Hymn was played.

I still remember the first time, 42 years ago, when I stood on the Parade Deck at MCRD and heard that hymn played.

Anyways, hope each Marine and Corpsman had a good birthday, and every Marine, Soldier, Sailor and Airman had a good day today.

Thanks to all you who have stepped up to the plate for us old timers - you've made me proud to say that I served in the same Armed Forces you all inhabit.