PDA

View Full Version : BLACK TEACHER'S RACIST TWEET CALLS FOR "CRACKERS" TO KILL THEMSELVES . . .

Moose-Knuckle
11-11-14, 02:53
This was all over the local radio today . . .

"Who the **** made you dumb duck ass crackers think I give a squat **** about your opinions about my opinions RE: Ferguson? Kill yourselves,"

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/education/2014/11/09/racial-tweet-has-duncanville-teacher-in-twitter-storm/18784711/

And to top it all off she is an "English teacher", note how she murdered the English language with her grammar . . . :lol:

SteyrAUG
11-11-14, 03:03
Thank god for social media where retards can establish irrefutable evidence of their specific lack of qualifications for their current position.

Straight Shooter
11-11-14, 04:41
Ill be that racist dumb duck **** gives a shit NOW...don't you?

Averageman
11-11-14, 07:07
You gotta Love It!

markm
11-11-14, 07:26
Thank god for social media where retards can establish irrefutable evidence of their specific lack of qualifications for their current position.

Word, Yo!!

montanadave
11-11-14, 07:46
Methinks some folks should install an alcohol lockout device on their smartphone.

Averageman
11-11-14, 07:53
It makes me wonder how She would have delt with Mike Brown in her classroom?
I bet She's a hoot in the teachers lounge though.

J-Dub
11-11-14, 07:54
Cracka ass crackas...

No.6
11-11-14, 08:14
Obviously her Twitter account was hacked. Surely she would never express herself in such a manner. We should all feel sorry for her since she is the victim in this drama.

;-)

BoringGuy45
11-11-14, 09:29
Obama would probably love to have her on his cabinet!

markm
11-11-14, 09:40
Obama would probably love to have her on his cabinet!

You know that's right.

markm
11-11-14, 10:50
Looks like Bunnesha got fired... :(

Ryno12
11-11-14, 11:00
Looks like Bunnesha got fired... :(

Any wagers that Jesse & Al come to her rescue?

markm
11-11-14, 11:14
Oh she'll probably get a settlement and a better job in the end.

moonshot
11-11-14, 12:08
Too bad the Dear Leader has already picked an AG to replace Holder. Sounds like this "teacher" would fit right in to Obama's Justice Dept.

six8
11-11-14, 13:04
Oh she'll probably get a settlement and a better job in the end.

Along with govt assistance.

SteyrAUG
11-11-14, 13:44
Obama will soon be announcing his new Education Czar.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Vinita-Hegwood.jpg

Vinita Hegwood will then be in a position to explain why black racism is acceptable due to their historical difficulty and past persecutions but white racism and any other forms of racism directed against blacks is always wrong and usually a felony.

Averageman
11-11-14, 16:51
Obama will soon be announcing his new Education Czar.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Vinita-Hegwood.jpg

Vinita Hegwood will then be in a position to explain why black racism is acceptable due to their historical difficulty and past persecutions but white racism and any other forms of racism directed against blacks is always wrong and usually a felony.

I see a job for her in the Department of Education. She can move to D.C. and feel right at home with all of her like minded peers there.

Pilgrim
11-11-14, 17:14
If she was trying to offend me with that statement, she was unsuccessful. You can call me a "Cracka" all you want, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

There are certain types of actions that this particular demographic engages in that do cause me concern... They keep singing it, but they don't bring it.

.46caliber
11-11-14, 20:15
Methinks some folks should install an alcohol lockout device on their smartphone.

They have an app for that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
11-11-14, 22:44
If she was trying to offend me with that statement, she was unsuccessful. You can call me a "Cracka" all you want, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

There are certain types of actions that this particular demographic engages in that do cause me concern... They keep singing it, but they don't bring it.

It offends me that we pay a "racist" to teach our children.

MountainRaven
11-11-14, 23:28
I pushed a Ritz off my counter.

It died a horrible, horrible death.

And then my dog ate its remains.

montanadave
11-11-14, 23:39
I pushed a Ritz off my counter.

It died a horrible, horrible death.

And then my dog ate its remains.

As long as we're comin' clean, I absolutely annihilated a box of Cheez-It Grooves last week. And I'd do it again. And my dog was right there with me.

MountainRaven
11-11-14, 23:51
As long as we're comin' clean, I absolutely annihilated a box of Cheez-It Grooves last week. And I'd do it again. And my dog was right there with me.

I feel that I should have added... my dog is black, too.

:ph34r:

montanadave
11-12-14, 06:50
Too weird. So's mine.

brickboy240
11-12-14, 10:27
Unfortunately, her rant is how 99.99% of blacks think in America today.

They are taught to hate Anglos and blame Anglos for every bad thing that happens to non-Anglo peoples.

Yes..it is true....those that are crying for the end of racism are indeed teaching it to their own. It is what they say and think when we are not around.

This is one huge reason why race relations in America are where they are today. You cannot have a truly harmonious society when one group is taught to be kind to the others while the other group is taught to hate and mistrust another group.

-brickboy240

Abraham
11-12-14, 11:05
The reason white people are referred to by blacks as crackers has nothing to do with that delicious food product.

It has to do with the sound made by a whip...

The sound made is called "A whip crack", thus over time and many a whip crack made by 'da massa', evolving into white people being called "Crackers"

Also, there's a small minority of black conservatives who don't hate white people. One (back when I could smoke) was a cigar smoking buddy who owns his own business and the other is in middle management for a health care business. They're both college educated. One has a Masters degree. Both of these guys would fit right in here just fine.

Why?

Because we share the same values.

montanadave
11-12-14, 11:15

They are taught to hate Anglos and blame Anglos for every bad thing that happens to non-Anglo peoples.

Yes..it is true....those that are crying for the end of racism are indeed teaching it to their own. It is what they say and think when we are not around.

This is one huge reason why race relations in America are where they are today. You cannot have a truly harmonious society when one group is taught to be kind to the others while the other group is taught to hate and mistrust another group.

-brickboy240

This entire statement is a gross overgeneralization and lacks any factual basis. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone is free to glean whatever anecdotal evidence they can find to bolster their position. But opinions and random facts do not constitute sufficient evidence to substantiate such blatant overreach.

Moose-Knuckle
11-13-14, 02:35

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me . . . "

The act of name calling is not what is offensive, it's the blatant hypocritical double standard in our society that offends me so.

Double3
11-13-14, 06:56

and it has been made worse over the past 6 years.

Eurodriver
11-13-14, 07:26
I'm confused.

Where is the gentleman that usually posts inflammatory, all caps headlines?

Moose-Knuckle
11-13-14, 14:41
I'm confused.

The irony here is that I used all caps for the BLACK TEACHER story after your thread about the WHITE TEACHER wanting to kill all black people. ;)

Averageman
11-13-14, 15:04
The reason white people are referred to by blacks as crackers has nothing to do with that delicious food product.

It has to do with the sound made by a whip...

The sound made is called "A whip crack", thus over time and many a whip crack made by 'da massa', evolving into white people being called "Crackers"

Also, there's a small minority of black conservatives who don't hate white people. One (back when I could smoke) was a cigar smoking buddy who owns his own business and the other is in middle management for a health care business. They're both college educated. One has a Masters degree. Both of these guys would fit right in here just fine.

Why?

Because we share the same values.

I found this to be true of most of the Senior NCO's I served with.

Big A
11-13-14, 15:05

-brickboy240
Yep, it's ridiculous how much black people are taught to hate white people.

SteyrAUG
11-13-14, 16:56
Yep, it's ridiculous how much black people are taught to hate white people.

http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-576780-1141167040.jpeg

http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-576780-1141251086.jpeg

Note the editorial on the back cover, where it is stated Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith where innocent victims of white racism.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?160820-Criminals-To-Civil-Rights-Heroes-The-Savage-Hypocracy-of-Racism

Big A
11-13-14, 18:54
http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-576780-1141167040.jpeg

http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-576780-1141251086.jpeg

Note the editorial on the back cover, where it is stated Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith where innocent victims of white racism.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?160820-Criminals-To-Civil-Rights-Heroes-The-Savage-Hypocracy-of-Racism

Exactly. Racism goes both ways. No one race has a monopoly on it.

But for someone to assert that 99.99% of one race is racist is just...well...racist.

SteyrAUG
11-13-14, 19:15
Exactly. Racism goes both ways. No one race has a monopoly on it.

But for someone to assert that 99.99% of one race is racist is just...well...racist.

Fair enough, and while I don't buy that statistic, it is representative of the problem that "black racism" is not only tolerated and accepted, but established and supported by law. So in one sense, if 99.99% of black people don't feel there is anything wrong with affirmative action then it is somewhat true.

Obviously the number isn't that high, but it's still amazingly large. When people qualify things like being critical of Obama as "racism" that is actually a form of racism itself where certain people become "untouchable" due to race. Can you imagine what would have happened if it was suggested that people who criticized Bush (43) did so because they were racist against white people?

When you legitimize any form of racism or preference, you make "equality" that much more unattainable.

Moose-Knuckle
11-13-14, 19:33
Fair enough, and while I don't buy that statistic, it is representative of the problem that "black racism" is not only tolerated and accepted, but established and supported by law. So in one sense, if 99.99% of black people don't feel there is anything wrong with affirmative action then it is somewhat true.

Obviously the number isn't that high, but it's still amazingly large. When people qualify things like being critical of Obama as "racism" that is actually a form of racism itself where certain people become "untouchable" due to race. Can you imagine what would have happened if it was suggested that people who criticized Bush (43) did so because they were racist against white people?

When you legitimize any form of racism or preference, you make "equality" that much more unattainable.

This and . . .

"After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."
http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism-070000529.html

Eurodriver
11-13-14, 21:03
The irony here is that I used all caps for the BLACK TEACHER story after your thread about the WHITE TEACHER wanting to kill all black people. ;)

You must've been a late comer to that thread.

Because I posted that thread as a satire of Denalis earlier post about Obama doing something.

Then I had a little "Denali ain't just a river in Egypt" quip that got taken down :(

MountainRaven
11-13-14, 22:02
I'm confused.

Probably raped and murdered by a black gonoherpasyphebola virus that looks like Obama's son, if Obama had a son. That was also a virus. Somehow.

Big A
11-14-14, 10:04

We're on the same page here. I can't stand the media bias towards things like the Trayvon Martin case or the stuff going on in Ferguson, or the race baiters that are fanning the flames.

Big A
11-14-14, 10:05
You must've been a late comer to that thread.

Because I posted that thread as a satire of Denalis earlier post about Obama doing something.

Then I had a little "Denali ain't just a river in Egypt" quip that got taken down :(

Did you see my response to that before it was taken down?

If not I'll PM you.

Moose-Knuckle
11-14-14, 15:56
Good news for a change . . .

Duncanville ISD rejects resignation, fires teacher over racist tweets

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27380281/duncanville-teacher-resigns-over-racist-tweet

SteyrAUG
11-14-14, 17:41
GOOD.

But of course, not her fault.

"Hegwood said she was responding to others who racial attacked her."

She is no different than a white racist who under duress blurts out derogatory racial comments regarding black people. Neither have any business teaching anyone anything. Glad she wasn't able to resign and was fired for her comments.

Moose-Knuckle
11-14-14, 17:54
GOOD.

But of course, not her fault.

"Hegwood said she was responding to others who racial attacked her."

She is no different than a white racist who under duress blurts out derogatory racial comments regarding black people. Neither have any business teaching anyone anything. Glad she wasn't able to resign and was fired for her comments.

This mirrors my thoughts on the matter.

SOWT
11-15-14, 17:10
Good news for a change . . .

Duncanville ISD rejects resignation, fires teacher over racist tweets

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27380281/duncanville-teacher-resigns-over-racist-tweet

Maybe, people who resign don't get unemployment bennies.

She's probably eligible unless the District challenges her claim.

lunchbox
11-15-14, 17:27

She's probably eligible unless the District challenges her claim.Ya she'll prob get unemployment, but lose her teachers retirement package, benefits, and maybe even lose credentials. Just speculation tho.

Moose-Knuckle
11-15-14, 17:28
Ya she'll prob get unemployment, but lose her teachers retirement package, benefits, and maybe even lose credentials. Just speculation tho.

Yeah it would be great if she lost her teaching certification.

SteyrAUG
11-15-14, 20:58

She's probably eligible unless the District challenges her claim.

The way is "should" work is she is eligible for unemployment benefits like every other terminated worker in a similar position, but she has been fired with cause and that should follow her everywhere every time she seeks employment.

I hope she never works in her chosen field again.

Straight Shooter
11-15-14, 21:23
According to an article I read...they fired her to keep her from collecting unemployment bennies..AND also so she could only ever get a bad recommendation for any further jobs. Had she been allowed to resign, apparently she could have gotten unemployment benefits.
I too wish her license to teach would be revoked. And per that same article, her retirement and pension were untouched.

lunchbox
11-15-14, 21:46
According to an article I read...they fired her to keep her from collecting unemployment bennies..AND also so she could only ever get a bad recommendation for any further jobs. Had she been allowed to resign, apparently she could have gotten unemployment benefits.
I too wish her license to teach would be revoked. And per that same article, her retirement and pension were untouched.Figures...