PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have experience with Texas Black Rifle Company

op4
11-12-14, 18:02
Now that the rail system manufacturer I'm interested in has been identified as Texas Black Rifle Company (thank you Iraqgunz) does anyone have experience with their products? I really like the overall shape of the rail- reminds me of the KAC URX III, but with a keymod option. Considering it for a 300 blk pistol build.
I've never heard of TBRC until today, so any input is appreciated!

Iraqgunz
11-12-14, 22:55
I wouldn't gamble with them. The market is chock full of shit and shitty companies are springing up every week.

justin_247
11-13-14, 08:01
Now that the rail system manufacturer I'm interested in has been identified as Texas Black Rifle Company (thank you Iraqgunz) does anyone have experience with their products? I really like the overall shape of the rail- reminds me of the KAC URX III, but with a keymod option. Considering it for a 300 blk pistol build.
I've never heard of TBRC until today, so any input is appreciated!

The overall profile of the rail looks to be almost identical to the ones produced by Superior Weapons Systems (SWS). I would call them and see if SWS makes their rails. If they do, then you should be fine, since SWS makes excellent rail systems and has been making them for Noveske for about a decade now. If they don't, I would find something else to use for a rail system.