PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to talk to a live person at bravo company?

sig chaser
11-18-14, 12:10
I've been trying to call them for 3 days regarding an issue with a recent order. I have no doubt they will make it right but they never answer their phones. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I want to speak to someone to get things worked out, is there a number to call that they will actually answer?

markm
11-18-14, 12:45
You might get someone to reply here if you go into the "Authorized Dealer" forum. Bravo's section is at the top.

JulyAZ
11-18-14, 12:54
I called them last week... Mine got answered with 20 seconds, I didn't have to wait at all

platoonDaddy
11-18-14, 12:57
As you, never received a call back, but email worked. So we just pinged them back and forth.

702Warfighter
11-18-14, 13:23
I have emailed and always received a fast response. I have also called and talked to someone within the first few rings. I called early usually around when they start the day.

JG007
11-18-14, 14:18
DD, noveske, and others Ive always been able to get a hold of someone easily......but never at bcm, just had luck with email but it wasnt immediate

sig chaser
11-18-14, 14:39
I gave up and sent an email..

jurassic
11-18-14, 14:46
Email works best.

Carpetcop617
11-18-14, 21:08
I sincerely hope someone from BCM is watching this thread. I don't mind email, but I much prefer the personal touch of speaking with a human being when I contact a company. I drop thousands per year on firearms and related gear, and have no doubt that BCM produces top shelf stuff. I even have a few coworkers who are avid fans forever trying to convert me. Until I know that they have live customer service who will take the time to speak to me as a live customer rather than expecting email to cover all bases... My money will continue to be spent with competing products.

Iraqgunz
11-18-14, 21:17
PM sent.

Iraqgunz
11-18-14, 21:21
That's your prerogative. And I can tell you from first hand knowledge having worked there, they get bombarded daily with stuff that no one should have to waste time on. That makes things difficult and takes valuable time away from other stuff.

I sincerely hope someone from BCM is watching this thread. I don't mind email, but I much prefer the personal touch of speaking with a human being when I contact a company. I drop thousands per year on firearms and related gear, and have no doubt that BCM produces top shelf stuff. I even have a few coworkers who are avid fans forever trying to convert me. Until I know that they have live customer service who will take the time to speak to me as a live customer rather than expecting email to cover all bases... My money will continue to be spent with competing products.