PDA

View Full Version : WTS: NIB Colt 6720 $800 NOVA only

richiecotite
11-19-14, 11:45
Hi Friends,

I have a NIB Colt 6720 for sale. The only thing I did to the rifle is remove the grease from the BCG, and lube it with FireClean. I also replaced the standard Colt charging handle with a BCM Gunfighter Mod 4. I have also added a used Colt carry handle rear sight. I’m starting to realize I just don’t shoot rifle near as much as pistol, and would be better served selling the AR and buying a new gun, ammo, or training. I paid $817 for this rifle from PSA a few months ago. I’d consider a partial trade on 9mm 124 or 147 gr plated or coated projectiles, 230 gr coated or plated 45 acp projectiles, small pistol primers, large pistol primers, 200 gr coated SWC, or 255 gr coated FP bullets.

I’m asking $850 for the rifle. I’ll also throw in 3 thirty round magazines filled with xm193, or it’s .223 equivalent.
Or you can pay $800 for just the rifle and one magpul 30 round mag. Will come with instruction manual as well.
Asking price is the asking price, and very fair. I’m not budging on the price; the rifle can sit in my safe for a while longer.

This is only for local sale right now; not willing to ship yet.
I can only meet in Prince William County in the evenings.

I can include actual pics, but like I said, it’s a NIB Colt, no dings, scratches, scars, etc.
Email or text for fastest response. I accept cash and USPS Money Order

Rich
757-897-5949