PDA

View Full Version : Geissele non adjustable trigger

TWR
06-25-08, 12:53
Anyone got one yet? I saw ADCO started receiving some at least back in April but they're filling backorders and they are few and far between. Interested in how they're working.

Grant have you received any yet?

mmike87
06-26-08, 13:44
I've been wondering the same thing.

bullitt5172
06-26-08, 19:34
I have a SSA and a SSF (as well as a High Speed Match and DMR). The SSA/SSF triggers are excellent, the best IMO. I actually like the SSF trigger better than my DMR. Well worth the $$ and the wait!

C4IGrant
06-26-08, 19:39
I have not seen any of the non-adjustable triggers yet. :mad:

C4

bullitt5172
06-26-08, 19:44
I have not seen any of the non-adjustable triggers yet. :mad:

C4

My SSF even has my name engraved on it :D

Steve
06-26-08, 19:49
My SSF even has my name engraved on it :D

tramp... call me later

Stickman
06-26-08, 20:09
Anyone got one yet?

Yes, and I am more than a little happy with it. I'll probably increase the weight with a heavier spring, but thats just because I tend to like heavier triggers than most people.

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Parts%2C%20Mags%20%26%20Bayonets/Weapon%20parts/IMG_2475%201028%20WEVO.jpg

bullitt5172
06-26-08, 20:10
tramp... call me later

Will do, I have a box of goodies for you....

Harv
06-26-08, 21:04
I have the one pictured above..

It is an excellent trigger and I am very happy with it... and it made my Ceiner .22 kit work flawlessly after I installed it...

rob_s
06-26-08, 21:11
I'm definitely wanting one of these. Big pins please! ;)

bullitt5172
06-26-08, 21:14
I'm definitely wanting one of these. Big pins please! ;)

Last time I talked with Bill they were like a year out :eek:

taliv
06-27-08, 08:32
I purchased the full-auto version a while ago from ADCO, and was told it was backordered and would be several months. About two weeks later, it showed up in the mail. I was pleasantly surprised!

I got it installed and was initially very disappointed because while it was a fairly crisp single-stage in full-auto, the semi-auto felt like a 3-stage. I spoke at length with Mr. Geissele and he reset my expectations (it's a combat trigger, not a match trigger) and repeatedly offered to take it back if I wasn't satisfied.

Of course, I wasn't taking any chances with this Heller ballerina; no way I'm sending it back.

He said after a little time with it, he was sure I'd like it. I think he's right. It is a good bit better than the standard trigger in any event.

Like stickman, I prefer a heavier trigger than most folks, and this trigger is that. I haven't weighed it, but it feels a little bit heavier than my Service Rifle trigger, which makes weight a hair over 4.5lbs.

I might post an opinion of it (as compared to the Knights FA trigger) later this year after i get a little more time on it.