PDA

View Full Version : Emdom

codyzx7
11-26-14, 22:09
Has anyone ordered from them lately? I see multiple people posting on their Facebook page about not receiving their order.
I'm interested in purchasing another one of their Emdom CM belts, but can't find anyone else that sells them besides SKD and they have been out of stock for at least 5 months.
I'll also take recommendations on a comparable belt if someone has them. Just hoping to stay in the same price range.
Thanks in advance for any input.

Kain
11-26-14, 22:15
Have not ordered from them in forever, but can't remember any issues. Though again, it has been years since I last ordered from them. That said, have been on the path of finding a battle belt and am currently looking at the TYR Tactical ones that they are going to be running a sale on. I think about $90, would give it a look since I do feel that they are a better option over the CM belts.

SpeedRacer
11-26-14, 22:35
I recently ordered a CM belt and received it just fine. It did take about 2 weeks to receive, but I'm accustomed to waiting for nylon gear so it was no big deal and communications were good throughout the process.

On a side note I friggin' love the CM belt. I tried the TYR Gunfighter because I loved the concept but it just fails in execution. The CM Belt is everything I hoped the TYR would be.

sevin8nin
11-28-14, 15:18
I ordered from them in October I think it was. Was a not-in-stock item when I ordered and received it in about 3 weeks.

Saab95v6
11-29-14, 20:31
Just received some stuff from them.