PDA

View Full Version : Ordered Noveske

mrosamilia
06-25-08, 16:18
I placed my order for an Noveske N4 Light with VIS today. My deal for the 6920 unfortunately fell through. I hope that this rifle will perform up to it's stat sheet. I will be selling my M&P 15T to help fund. I was told to expect delivery in about 10-12 weeks. I also got the low profile model so I can add either an Eotech or Trijicon, any thoughts on which for home/camp defense and plinking?

rifleshooter
06-25-08, 16:33
I placed my order for an Noveske N4 Light with VIS today. My deal for the 6920 unfortunately fell through. I hope that this rifle will perform up to it's stat sheet. I will be selling my M&P 15T to help fund. I was told to expect delivery in about 10-12 weeks. I also got the low profile model so I can add either an Eotech or Trijicon, any thoughts on which for home/camp defense and plinking?

I have the EOTech 553 and I really like it. Did you mean the Trijicon red Dot or their ACOG?

May I ask what was the problem with the S&W?

The Archangel
06-25-08, 16:56

First of all congratulations. I think you made an excellent choice. Secondly, what's wrong with Aimpoints?

Do a search here in the Optics section using Aimpoint in the Title and pay special attention to posts by Larry Vickers and USMC03 in regards to Aimpoints.

mrosamilia
06-25-08, 17:40
First of all congratulations. I think you made an excellent choice. Secondly, what's wrong with Aimpoints?

Do a search here in the Optics section using Aimpoint in the Title and pay special attention to posts by Larry Vickers and USMC03 in regards to Aimpoints.

To tell you the truth Archangel I forgot,:( what model should I look at from each manufacturer? If Mr. Vickers has a preference I would really like to know I hold his recommendations very high.

Failure2Stop
06-25-08, 17:50
Aimpoint.
For additional info, see the OPTICS forum.

The Archangel
06-25-08, 18:50
To tell you the truth Archangel I forgot,:( what model should I look at from each manufacturer? If Mr. Vickers has a preference I would really like to know I hold his recommendations very high.

T1
M4S
Comp M3 / M3L
C3
Comp M2 / M2L

Any of those would work very well.

mrosamilia
06-25-08, 20:18
T1
M4S
Comp M3 / M3L
C3
Comp M2 / M2L

Any of those would work very well.

Thanks bud I appreciate it

uspopo
06-25-08, 20:31
Congrats on your Noveske. I have a custom build that I have ordered coming next week with a N4 Light 14.5 with a Larue 12.0 rail combo.

Stan

Benthic
06-25-08, 21:46
Congrats on the Noveske! I purchased a 16" N4 w/VIS about two months ago and I love it.

You won't be disappointed.

Brian

CLHC
06-25-08, 22:23
Congratulations on your Noveske!

Regarding the Aimpoint recommendations that the others have already stated, I also read Pat Rogers' posts and his recommendations of the Aimpoints over the EOT&%$@ from his experiences at his courses.

Enjoy!

By the way! Any pix shots? :p