PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Blue Force Gear Overlord pack-Coyote (Like new!)-$150 SHIPPED!

Adam_s
11-28-14, 11:30
***SOLD***

I bought this pack a few years back, and never really used it like I thought I would. Since it's gathering dust, I figure that I may as well offer it up to see if someone else would give it a good home!

Coyote Brown color. Used, but like new. No tears, stains, rips, etc.

The Overlord was BFG's take on the 3 Day Pack. 2000 cubic inches of space for all your stuff, along with a removable beaver tail to stow your helmet or med pack. Of course, since this is BFG we're talking about, they got pretty clever about how they did the pack. The entire interior is lined with loop velcro so that you can toss in pouches, holsters, and other gear and have them stay where you put them. It's also super light weight, clocking in at a very svelte 42.3oz!

When these were new, the MSRP was $339.95. Of course, these have been discontinued, so finding them now is quite rare.

I'm selling mine for $150 SHIPPED CONUS. Shipping OCONUS is available, but on your dime.

I accept payment via DISCREET PayPal (+4% if not a gift), Amazon Payments, and USPS MO's.

"But dude-I don't gots the moneys, but I've got all this awesome stuff I can send you instead!"
Sweet! If your awesome stuff includes any of this, let's make a deal!
BCM Upper Receiver (stripped)
Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handle
Magpul SL Stock (FDE or Wolf)
Magpul K2 Grip (FDE or Wolf)
VLTOR A5 Receiver Extension + A5 Spring & Buffer Kit (This combo will cover the whole pack, so you come out ahead if you do this!)
Battle Arms Development BAD-CASS-ST
SilencerCo Trifecta RS (5.56) (This plus the above BAD-CASS-ST will cover the whole pack, so you come out ahead if you do this!)
Magpul BEV Block & Magpul Armorer's Wrench (This combo will cover the whole pack, so you come out ahead if you do this!)
Geissele Reaction Rod

Have something else I may be interested in? Drop me a line!

Adam_s
12-02-14, 18:11
BUMP!
I'm also throwing in a BFG Mesh Dapper pocket, and a BFG Small Loop Dapper!