PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays and A Shout Out to BCM!

t15
11-28-14, 17:26
I had a thread in the technical forum regarding a new BCM upper and some extraction problems. Well, that thread is locked now, but I wanted to give BCM the credit they deserve! After 2 emails, a very helpful member of BCM's staff agreed that the rifle should run with the provided extractor spring without a rubber O ring and agreed to take it back. Within moments I had an email with a prepaid shipping label and I got the upper in the mail the same day. From that first email I wrote to when I got the box back at my door was less than 2 weeks.

I am very pleased with BCM's service and their product, I have a lot of their stuff and this was my first issue. Very reassuring to know going forward! I was able to test the rifle out at the range and had no issues. When I got this thing back it had definitely been test fired, no doubt from the brass streak on the deflector. I immediately checked the bolt to see if they had installed an O ring, nope! Just the insert and spring. I won't get into it, but I'll just say BCM made it more than right and I made out better than I went in, for sure! Anyone need another BCM hat?.. lol!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I wish you all the strength to get through the rest of the holiday season!

D53
11-29-14, 02:53
Nice to see everything worked out for you and BCM took care of their customer.

steelmover
11-29-14, 07:57
I second the shout out. I had an order with a missing part. One simple email and they had the missing item in the mail that day!. Excellent company

six8
11-29-14, 08:25
Glad ya got it worked out. BCM kicks ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djegators
11-29-14, 08:52
Lots of good companies out there, but BCM is definitely one that the others should model themselves after.

jwfuhrman
11-29-14, 09:19
I deal with a lot of different distributors, but Bravo Company is the BEST one to deal with by far.