PDA

View Full Version : Damage Industries buffers?

samuse
12-01-14, 18:53
Anyone know anything about Damage Industries buffers?

I want to try an H6 with a 20", but I don't know anything about their parts.

Good stuff? Stay away?

BufordTJustice
12-01-14, 20:08
No personal experience, but I recall reading that their buffers seemed to vary in weight me than a buffer should, and that they had an improper amount of space inside the buffer buddy for the weights to reciprocate. Can't remember if it's too much space or too little.

Try a search of the forum.

GH41
12-01-14, 20:19
The only thing I know about it is that it only cost $20 less than the other more established kit.

Clint
12-01-14, 21:09
The H6 doesn't seem compelling unless you're stuck with a CAR length extension.

abso
12-01-14, 21:16
I've ordered a bunch of small parts from then and they seem good to go. I can't speak specifically to the h6 buffer though.

Plasman
12-01-14, 22:20
No personal experience, but I recall reading that their buffers seemed to vary in weight me than a buffer should, and that they had an improper amount of space inside the buffer buddy for the weights to reciprocate. Can't remember if it's too much space or too little.

Try a search of the forum.

I'd be interested to see where you read this.

All the buffers I've ordered from them have been at the advertised weight. I used one of their H6 buffers in a friend's build recently.

BufordTJustice
12-02-14, 08:57
I'd be interested to see where you read this.

All the buffers I've ordered from them have been at the advertised weight. I used one of their H6 buffers in a friend's build recently.
It was a member here IIRC.