PDA

View Full Version : Pmag Floorplates?

Benthic
06-26-08, 15:44
For some reason I have it in my head that I've seen aftermarket pmag floorplates available in various colors. I'm thinking safety colors here like red, blue, etc. I can't find them anywhere.

Do they really exist, or is this all in my head? :confused:

Brian

markm
06-26-08, 15:58
probably saw them in the MagPul catalog. I haven't seen them for sale yet.

R1pper
06-26-08, 16:40
For some reason I have it in my head that I've seen aftermarket pmag floorplates available in various colors. I'm thinking safety colors here like red, blue, etc. I can't find them anywhere.

Brian

This isnt in your head. They are available but I dont recall what colors at this point and time. When I find my catalog I will let you know what actual colors are available.

-DM-

CLHC
06-26-08, 17:11
Are you talking abou the PMag Component Kit? Seems like that's what the available colors in Pink, Green, Blue, Orange, and the other "tactical" colors?

RogerinTPA
06-26-08, 20:24
I think I saw some on Bravocompany's websight in black and FDE.

Stickman
06-26-08, 20:26

Brian

Brighter colors have not been released yet to the best of my knowledge.

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul%20II/IMG_5159%201028%20Stick.jpg

Benthic
06-26-08, 21:16
Are you talking abou the PMag Component Kit? Seems like that's what the available colors in Pink, Green, Blue, Orange, and the other "tactical" colors?

Yeah, something like that. I was thinking of using a colored floorplate to differentiate mags loaded with practice ammo from mags loaded with Hornady TAP.

Brian

R1pper
06-26-08, 21:49
Yeah, something like that. I was thinking of using a colored floorplate to differentiate mags loaded with practice ammo from mags loaded with Hornady TAP.

Brian

Brian, I cant use the floor plate method because I used the Ranger Plates on my Pmags and my USGI mags so this is what I do. On Mags for training ammo I use one strip of green Electrical tape at the bottom of the mag. For TAP ammo I use a Red strip And for the mags that I keep in my cruiser bag that are loaded with Winchester white box (dept ammo) I use a blue strip. Hope this helps.

Here is a pic for an example. I know it looks orange but its actually red. All I have for a camera is the one on my cell phone.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/Wkunasek/0626082232a.jpg

-DM-