PDA

View Full Version : Range report new LM&T M4 Carbine

rifleshooter
06-26-08, 17:08
Took the new LM&T M4 to the local range to give it a go. I had already cleaned it and installed my T11F 3.5 ACOG.

I shot all kinds of Ammo. Black Hills Blue Box 55gr. Fiocchi 55gr. American Eagle Tactical XM193 55gr. Even some of my high dollar Hornady 60gr TAP FPD. I think all in all 300 rounds without a hint of any problems.

They bore sighted my AR in at the range and I just needed to make a small adjustment from where it was set on my S&W AR.

Trigger was standard single stage military weight smooth and crisp. The LM&T SOPMOD stock is a dream to use tight and fits my face fine.

I also used my new Lancer System L5 Mags and they were flawless, they are quality Mags.

Got it cleaned and it's taking a nap in the safe.:)

Thermodyn
06-27-08, 05:00
Sounds like money well spent to me. LMT's are good guns. Glad you're enjoying it.:)

toddackerman
06-27-08, 15:37
I have had nothing but great success with my LMT products. Getting ready to order a new barrel for my MRP platform while we can still have "Bird Cage" flash hiders etc.

Already got a new LMT lower from Grant for the same reasons. Back up.

Severian
06-27-08, 16:25
Good to hear, I've been considering a basic LMT M4 upper as a backup rig.

rugerdawg
06-27-08, 18:51
I got mine last weekend but still haven't got a chance to shoot it. I found a 7" DD Omega rail today and ...damn this disease. Hope to shoot it this weekend with a range report to follow. Haven't really decided on an optic yet so I guess I'm going to get a little iron practice in.

decodeddiesel
06-27-08, 19:07
Good to hear, I've been considering a basic LMT M4 upper as a backup rig.

Hard to go wrong with that as a "back-up" :D Shoot, it's hard to go wrong with an LMT as a primary :cool:

bgoode
06-27-08, 19:33
Looking forward to receiving my own LMT. Got the money order to henderson defence industries in NV Monday. Got my 14.5" flatop with a Larue fixed BUIS as well as the SOPMOD stock. Just counting the days!!

rifleshooter
06-27-08, 19:34
Hard to go wrong with that as a "back-up" :D Shoot, it's hard to go wrong with an LMT as a primary :cool:

I sure wish everyone wanting any LM&T product good luck because my dealer had rifles uppers lowers on order since Oct 2007 and the day before yesterday one rifle arrived.:(

bgoode
08-09-08, 07:25
I sure wish everyone wanting any LM&T product good luck because my dealer had rifles uppers lowers on order since Oct 2007 and the day before yesterday one rifle arrived.:(
looks like mine took about 3 months from dealer order till delear getting it. Now its my turn to get it :)

spamsammich
08-09-08, 12:01
I've had 2 uppers on order from LMT since early june and 1 arrived yesterday. Expecting the other next week. I have been happy with all of my LMT stuff so far. How do you like that ACOG?

theJanitor
08-09-08, 12:32

mine took 3.5 weeks, pretty fast.

rifleshooter
08-09-08, 13:36
I've had 2 uppers on order from LMT since early june and 1 arrived yesterday. Expecting the other next week. I have been happy with all of my LMT stuff so far. How do you like that ACOG?

It's a TA11F 3.5x35 ACOG and it's a really great optical site really bright and it makes shooting good for me groups really easy.:)

sdacbob
08-09-08, 21:35
Have a Defender 2000 on lay-away right now.

jhs1969
08-11-08, 00:13
http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p427/jhs1969/100_1702_edited.jpg

I belive I ordered mine in mid to late march, this year (short memory, sorry). Arrived about five days after ordering (dealer had both upper and lower in stock, for $1056 at that time BTW). Sweet shooter, accurate, reliable. Sopmod was better than I ever thougt it would be. I had been used to the standard M4 type stock for years and never thought I would ever prefer any other stock, boy was I wrong. Trigger is the standard single stage affair and is the best standard trigger I've used. I have three rifles on a short list for my next carbine purchase and a LMT MRP is at the top of this list. Good choice, good rifle, good luck.