PDA

View Full Version : TRU-SPEC T.R.U. Combat Shirt?

hogfan1911
12-06-14, 20:40
Anybody tried them? How's the quality? I'm also wondering about sizing. I'm typically a medium to large in shirts, but long-sleeved shirts are tricky since I have spider monkey arms. Would their medium/long be long enough in the sleeves or should I go up to a large? If it helps, I have an ACU shirt in large/long that's too big in the body, but the sleeve length is perfect.

Jim D
12-08-14, 16:20
Anybody tried them? How's the quality? I'm also wondering about sizing. I'm typically a medium to large in shirts, but long-sleeved shirts are tricky since I have spider monkey arms. Would their medium/long be long enough in the sleeves or should I go up to a large? If it helps, I have an ACU shirt in large/long that's too big in the body, but the sleeve length is perfect.

Quality is fine, I prefer Propper though (personal preference).
Med/Long should be fine, never met anyone who needed longer than the "long" option.

Cuda444
12-10-14, 16:21
I have a set I ordered in a pinch online. I'm 6', 200 lbs, 33" jeans, fairly lean with similar arms 34/35" dress/uniform shirts. Quality was good, sizing was weird. Their pants were HUGE, bordering on unusable. I think I got a large shirt, and should have definitely gotten the medium long.

Based on your description, I think the medium long would be perfect.

ETA - If your're sized similarly to me and you think it'd help, I'll pull one out and try it on again and let you know exactly what's what.

hogfan1911
12-10-14, 18:08
Thanks for the replies. Cuda, I'm just under 6', about 175, so it sounds like the med/long will be the way to go.