PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Noveske barrel, Colt Carry Handle, Magpul STR & RVG, BCM CH, Centurion CMR 12

MikeDawg46L
12-08-14, 08:30
I have the following stuff for sale. Prices include shipping. I accept PP or USPS MO. I can only upload 5 pics from my phone so please email for pics of other stuff.

Noveske 16" CHF barrel with Noveske lo-pro gas block. Just around 1000 rounds through it, so barely broken in. I switched to a SS barrel on the rifle this was on. It was painted in a camo pattern (seen in my avatar) and barrel has been stripped. It still has a very light tan hue as I didn't want to use a harsh chemical to strip it, but can be cleaned further with a brush and some goof off or mineral spirits (again, it is barely noticeable and you have to look closely to tell, but wanted to give full disclosure). Bore and chamber are perfect and this was a very accurate barrel. SOLD

Magpul STR MIL-spec Black. Like new with box and all paperwork. Used in short comparison test with Vltor Emod on an A5 system, and liked the Emod better for the role. Traded

Magpul Rail Vertical Grip RVG black. Like new. Was mounted up but not really ever used except maybe a range trip. I'm just not a vertical grip kind of guy. No box. $19 shipped.

BCM Charging Handle Mod4. New in package. Bought for a rifle not realizing it came with a Noveske/Vltor charging handle already. SOLD

Colt FSB sling mount. $25 shipped SOLD

CAR stock mil spec. $25 shipped SOLD

Seekins Enhanced bolt release $15 shipped (Message for pic, can't upload anymore to this post)

Noveske take off mid length hand guard $20 shipped (message for pics)

MikeDawg46L
12-13-14, 13:13
Weekend bump.

Trades I'm looking for would be ADM or Bobro 30mm mounts but not extended versions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MikeDawg46L
12-16-14, 10:17
Ho Ho Ho

Tapatalk'd