PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Nighthawk Enforcer (SOLD), Nighthawk Talon II (SOLD)

Timbonez
12-09-14, 14:47
I took pictures to provide as true a representation of each of the firearms listed. If you have any questions concerning the pictures or firearms, feel free to contact me. I am not looking for any trades right now, since I am just trying to decrease the number of firearms I own. I don't really shoot these so I figure someone else can enjoy them rather than me have them sit in the back of my safe.

I am active duty military and my bank is USAA. As such, I don't have a physical location to deposit cash from money orders. My preferred form of payment is a personal check (I can deposit electronically) or electronic funds transfer to my account. You will also need to provide a copy of your dealer's FFL along with your payment before I ship. On to the firearms...

SOLD Nighthawk Custom Enforcer SOLD
I bought this pistol new in 2010. It has the original integrated magwell and plunger tube. I put 1757 rounds through it. I did have to send it back to Nighthawk Custom once due to it failing to feed after 50 - 100 rounds. By all acounts, it looks like that issue was fixed. The pistol has Heinie Straight 8 night sights. You get the gunbag and 2 8-rd Nighthawk marked magazines. You will notice some wear behind the ejction port where the spent cases have struck the slide. There is almost unnoticeable wear on the high corners of the front of the slide from holster presentations. I am asking for $2355 shipped (was $2500).

SOLD Nighthawk Custom Talon II SOLD
I purchased this pistol in 2010 brand new as well. I've put 770 rounds through this pistol. The slide and controls are permacote black and the frame is permacote titanium blue. The sights are Heinie Straight 8 night sights. It comes with 2 8-rd Nighthawk marked magazines, both with meta baseplates. You will also get the gun bag it came in. You will see on the front of the ejection port there is some wear. There is no other observable wear on the pistol other than this location. I am asking for $1955 shipped (was $2100).

Timbonez
12-26-14, 22:23
Back to the top.

Timbonez
02-13-15, 12:09
Back to the top.

Timbonez
03-21-15, 20:57
Back to the top.

Timbonez
03-30-15, 18:10
Back to the top. Price drop on all three handguns.

Timbonez
04-29-15, 19:37
Back to the top.