PDA

View Full Version : Springfield, Missouri anyone?

Turnkey11
12-09-14, 18:54
Relocating down here over the next couple weeks, where's everyone go to shoot and are there any multi gun or CMP clubs in the area?

jmnielsen
12-09-14, 19:44
My brother lives down there. He shoots at some public range just south of there. Went with him once when I was visiting and it was a clusterf*uck. I'm not sure he's ever looked in to shooting anywhere else though.

Turnkey11
12-09-14, 19:54
My brother lives down there. He shoots at some public range just south of there. Went with him once when I was visiting and it was a clusterf*uck. I'm not sure he's ever looked in to shooting anywhere else though.

I imagine it can get pretty questionable outside of town here, I'm sure I'll miss being able to shoot in the privacy of my own yard.

awmp
04-11-15, 07:53
Kansas City , MO
Not that close but at least the same state, lol

LDB
04-11-15, 17:59
It isn't shooting related but that's just an hour down the road from Lebanon and the Shepherd Hills Cutlery store that's the best Case knife shop in the country.

Biged65
04-11-15, 19:21
There's an indoor range in Ozark. My son lives near by and I've shot there with him a little pricy but nice. We went to a public range once, Had a guy fire from 25' behind us my wife & son had to drag me to the truck as I was pissed, cursing the dumbass who keep saying "you were never in danger, I know how to handle a firearm". Can't remember the name I think it was a Conservation area.

Team Kabob
04-12-15, 16:29
Ozark shooters is great.
http://www.ozarkshooters.com
South of Springfield

Busiek MDC public range can get busy and its small.
South of Springfield

Bois d arc public range is great too
It has range masters
Northwest of Springfield.

Hope this helps

-)---> ¥
Got him!

Turnkey11
04-12-15, 21:02
Ozark shooters is great.
http://www.ozarkshooters.com
South of Springfield

Busiek MDC public range can get busy and its small.
South of Springfield

Bois d arc public range is great too
It has range masters
Northwest of Springfield.

Hope this helps

-)---> ¥
Got him!

I just left Busiek about an hour ago. Shady characters arrive after the sun sets there, but its fulfilled my night shooting needs.

Team Kabob
04-12-15, 22:28
I just left Busiek about an hour ago. Shady characters arrive after the sun sets there, but its fulfilled my night shooting needs.

That is so true. They use to have covered benches there. But someone thought it would be fun to shoot at them; so they were taken down.

Ozark Shooter is just down the road towards Branson. Great place.

-)---> ¥
Got him!

Dr.Doom
02-24-18, 19:39
Joplin, Missouri, good proximity to KC and Springfield.

Pesty0311
05-04-22, 12:03
Neosho, Missouri