PDA

View Full Version : Another Missouri shooting (Berkeley, MO)

Averageman
12-24-14, 09:03
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/24/police-officer-in-missouri-shot-killed-man-who-pulled-gun/21120819/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-sb-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D588479
"Fearing for his life, the Berkeley Officer fired several shots, striking the subject, fatally wounding him," St. Louis County Police Department spokesman Brian Schellman said in a statement. The second man fled the scene.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch named the dead man as 18-year-old Antonio Martin, citing his mother, who said he was with his girlfriend around the time of the shooting.

"They won't tell me nothing. His girlfriend told me that the police was messing with him," the man's mother, Toni Martin, told a local broadcaster. "When he was trying to get up and run, they start shooting."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fatal-cop-shooting-teen-berkeley-missouri-sparks-clashes-n274181
"I can see about 50 cop cars, they're fighting and scuffling, the highway is blocked with cars, people are being arrested," said photographer Bradley Rayford. "Trash cans are on fire." A small fire began at a QuikTrip across the street from the Mobil but quickly went out, said John Henry, reporter with NBC affiliate KDSK.

The protest thinned away by daybreak, and Belmar told an early morning news conference that four people were arrested. He said that bricks and what were believed to be fireworks were thrown at officers, but cops did not use tear gas. One officer was being treated in a hospital emergency room for injuries to his lower leg sustained while running away, he said, and another was treated at the hospital after sustaining injuries to his face from a brick.
The stuff doesn't even take a pause to catch it's breath.

cwgibson
12-24-14, 09:05
Apparently Berkeley is right next door to Ferguson.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-officer-missouri-shot-killed-man-pulled-gun-27807890

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

skydivr
12-24-14, 09:13
Here we go again. More people are gonna die because of someone else fanning the flames. DON'T PULL A GUN ON A COP YOU IDIOT.

skijunkie55
12-24-14, 09:15
So another criminal gets what's coming to him, and they riot... again... If you pull a gun on someone who is also carrying a a gun, please remember that someone is probably going to die.

And the black community wonders why they're at the place they are today.

wildcard600
12-24-14, 09:16
Maybe he couldnt breathe and his inhaler just resembled a gun.....

Poor dude was "turning his life around" and some racist cop killed him.

:rolleyes:

Sensei
12-24-14, 09:17
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/24/teen-shot-killed-in-berkeley-gas-station-parking-lot/

This article has a video of the the events leading up to the shooting. You can see the police car pull into the parking lot at the top of the screen. The officer exits the vehicle with a flash light and talks with 2 people. At the very end, you can see one person standing near the front of the patrol car aim what appears to be a gun at the officer before they cut the tape. It is hard to tell because the incident is rather distant from the camera.

At first glance, this appears to be a good shoot; final judgement is pending additional evidence and facts.

markm
12-24-14, 09:20
The good citizens in these areas need to be deploying .308 Subs out of their suppressed bolt guns each time these retards start rioting.

After about 10-20 people drop dead with no explanation, this ass wipe behavior with stop REALLY quick.

austinN4
12-24-14, 09:20
Already another thread on this.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?162880-Another-Missouri-shooting

cwgibson
12-24-14, 09:21
That's what I was thinking. He really was a good boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Averageman
12-24-14, 09:24
I wonder if Rev Sharpton is there yet?
They wont be happy until the burnt out area in Furgeson and the one soon to happen in Berkely merge I would guess.

Palmguy
12-24-14, 10:09
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-12/24/5/enhanced/webdr12/enhanced-buzz-wide-12165-1419417426-17.jpg

Mauser KAR98K
12-24-14, 10:13
I wonder if Rev Sharpton is there yet?
They wont be happy until the burnt out area in Furgeson and the one soon to happen in Berkely merge I would guess.

Bet he is using frequent flyer miles going between STL and NYC.

HKGuns
12-24-14, 10:32
The good citizens in these areas need to be deploying .308 Subs out of their suppressed bolt guns each time these retards start rioting.

After about 10-20 people drop dead with no explanation, this ass wipe behavior with stop REALLY quick.

Yep, there appears to be a relatively high ratio of dirt bags In that area. Time for the media to start calling this a people problem and stop the race baiting and LE hating.

Straight Shooter
12-24-14, 11:10
IN honor...Im listening to Queen..ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.

TAZ
12-24-14, 11:12
Yep, there appears to be a relatively high ratio of dirt bags In that area. Time for the media to start calling this a people problem and stop the race baiting and LE hating.
Not going to happen EVER. Doesn't fit the narrative and doesn't sell ads as well.

Unfortunately, this won't happen. The tipping point in that area has probably been reached and the FSA type far outnumber the decent folks. Also the same legal system that can't control the situation and protect the decent folks would crash atop the "racist vigilantes" like a ton of bricks and bury them under several jail houses. The decent folks of this country are between a rock and a hard pace. Just look at Zimmerman for an example of the bizarre world we live in today. Just think of what kind of legal fury anyone standing on a rooftop "sniping at misunderstood angels exercising their First Amendment rights" would face.

ST911
12-24-14, 11:19
Threads merged, title accurized.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-24-14, 12:09
Can we add the modifier "Good' to Shooting?

Or How about "Another man trying to kill police is shot and killed"

glocktogo
12-24-14, 14:40
Can we add the modifier "Good' to Shooting?

Or How about "Another man trying to kill police is shot and killed"

I'd prefer "Attempted Murderer Dropped In His Tracks"...

cbx
12-24-14, 15:12
Only in America would people be upset that a criminal, with history, that pulls a gun on an leo got killed.

Nothing, including the color of your skin, what ever that color may be gives you the right to do something that effing stupid.

Moose-Knuckle
12-24-14, 15:17
One less oxygen thief in the world this Christmas . . .

rjacobs
12-24-14, 16:52

I spent the ridiculous amount of money on doing load development and loading 250 of the LeHigh 194g 300BLK expanders. I want to try out the new 168g controlled fracturing "Lil-Prick" bullets too.

jpmuscle
12-24-14, 17:05
Don't..... Do...... Hood....... Sh*t...... And the police won't gat you..

It's really that simple.

Jer
12-25-14, 01:16
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

http://s23.postimg.org/hg680tw0r/1419124738834.jpg

Averageman
12-25-14, 09:45
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/24/police-officer-in-missouri-shot-killed-man-who-pulled-gun/21120819/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-sb-bb%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D588645
Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

The chief said some protesters questioned why the officer couldn't use pepper spray or a stun gun.

"Frankly, that's unreasonable," Belmar said. "When we had somebody pointing a gun at a police officer, there's not a lot of time."

With logic like that being put out there, how will there ever be a change?
I'm wondering when this thug decided to use a weapon on a Cop, why didn't he opt for some pepper spray or a tazer?

J-Dub
12-25-14, 10:48
I'm wondering when this thug decided to use a weapon on a Cop, why didn't he opt for some pepper spray or a tazer?[/B]

Hi point doesn't make either, that's why.

Averageman
12-25-14, 13:03
Hi point doesn't make either, that's why.

Someone else here said it first, but; "If you've chosen a Highpoint, you've reached a Lowpoint."

TAZ
12-27-14, 20:07
Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

This is a summary of this asshats adult record. How much more is sealed up? Maybe the question of the day isn't why he was shot, why he pointed a gun at a cop, but more importantly why was this fine specimen of humanity even walking around as a free person? Had he been put where he belonged none of this would have happened. I'll bet the exact same statement is vey applicable to Mike Brown and a host of other idiots who were allowed to reach their full potential instead of being nipped in the bud before they had a chance to cause serious havoc.

Averageman
12-28-14, 08:46
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/27/protester-in-st-louis-area-charged-with-arson/21121685/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-sb-bb%7Cdl13%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D589804
A protester who advocated for peaceful demonstrations in Ferguson was charged Saturday with setting fire to a convenience store in a neighboring suburb.
Williams, who was frequently quoted and photographed protesting Michael Brown's death, is accused of using lighter fluid to set multiple fires inside and outside a QuikTrip in Berkeley. Court records said Williams confessed in a videotaped interview, and that his actions were captured by surveillance video and by news media.

The QuikTrip was looted after a white Berkeley police officer shot and killed Antonio Martin, a black 18-year-old, late Tuesday at a nearby gas station

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/antonio-martin-was-likely-heading-to-prison-when-he-pointed-gun-at-berkeley-cop-was-shot-dead/

The attorney for the Berkeley police officer said this bizarre scenario may have been a set-up at the store to kill police.

** Antonio Martin and his companion stole from the store before the shooting.

“[He was] trying to get his life back together,” Tina Martin said. “We weres trying to get him back in school. He was waiting to get back into job corps.”

glocktogo
12-28-14, 19:48
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/27/protester-in-st-louis-area-charged-with-arson/21121685/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-sb-bb%7Cdl13%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D589804
A protester who advocated for peaceful demonstrations in Ferguson was charged Saturday with setting fire to a convenience store in a neighboring suburb.
Williams, who was frequently quoted and photographed protesting Michael Brown's death, is accused of using lighter fluid to set multiple fires inside and outside a QuikTrip in Berkeley. Court records said Williams confessed in a videotaped interview, and that his actions were captured by surveillance video and by news media.

The QuikTrip was looted after a white Berkeley police officer shot and killed Antonio Martin, a black 18-year-old, late Tuesday at a nearby gas station

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/antonio-martin-was-likely-heading-to-prison-when-he-pointed-gun-at-berkeley-cop-was-shot-dead/

The attorney for the Berkeley police officer said this bizarre scenario may have been a set-up at the store to kill police.

** Antonio Martin and his companion stole from the store before the shooting.

“[He was] trying to get his life back together,” Tina Martin said. “We weres trying to get him back in school. He was waiting to get back into job corps.”

Lying comes as easily as crime for these types of people. :(

bp7178
12-28-14, 20:43
This is a summary of this asshats adult record. How much more is sealed up? Maybe the question of the day isn't why he was shot, why he pointed a gun at a cop, but more importantly why was this fine specimen of humanity even walking around as a free person? Had he been put where he belonged none of this would have happened. I'll bet the exact same statement is vey applicable to Mike Brown and a host of other idiots who were allowed to reach their full potential instead of being nipped in the bud before they had a chance to cause serious havoc.

I don't blame the system or look it as a "he should have been locked up" kind of thing. I blame his parents and family. Period. Had they raised a decent human being, he would still be alive, and all the chaos that **** has caused his various victims over the years would be non-existent.

Moose-Knuckle
12-30-14, 17:18
I don't blame the system or look it as a "he should have been locked up" kind of thing. I blame his parents and family. Period. Had they raised a decent human being, he would still be alive, and all the chaos that **** has caused his various victims over the years would be non-existent.

Child rearing is an alien concept to this segment of our society, his "life giver" should have just swallowed . . .

platoonDaddy
12-30-14, 20:22
Officer taking gunfire in Ferguson West Florissant

Thugs in Ferguson near West Florissant are firing at police officers. This has forced the temporary closure of West Florissant.

Moose-Knuckle
12-31-14, 02:47
Officer taking gunfire in Ferguson West Florissant

Thugs in Ferguson near West Florissant are firing at police officers. This has forced the temporary closure of West Florissant.

Maybe drone strikes in CONUS wouldn't be that bad of a thing after all . . .

jpmuscle
12-31-14, 02:50
I call dibs on the joystick.

cop1211
12-31-14, 20:45

B52 carpet bombing would be more effective.