PDA

View Full Version : Blueline Tactical in Westchester County NY

TF82
12-25-14, 17:14
I was wondering if anyone has tried out Blueline Tactical in Elmsford NY yet. A guy I work with went the other day and said it was really nice and that you could shoot rifles but that it was only 25 yds. He was only shooting his pistol though so I don't think he really looked into their rifle rules. Their website indicates that you can shoot a rifle but doesn't mention any limitations or much in the way of rules. I like Davis in Goshen for zeroing and shooting out to 100 yds but it would be nice to have a place to shoot my AR standing up and maybe get to work in with my muzzle/optic offset and a fully loaded magazine.

N.Y.45 ACP
12-25-14, 19:35
I have not been there since the range open but I have checked out the website. Annual membership is expensive if I remember correctly. If you're not a member you can still shoot but I think its $40.00 per hour. I'm glad there is a place to go for those in Westchester especially with the closing of the Ardsley range but the cost is prohibitive to me. The county also has the Blue Mountain Sportsmens Center near Peekskill. There are classes held there occasionally on the LEO side of the range. Good luck as there are not many options available.